On Hillary's Health...She's an old lady.

Having problems with the pollen in the air isn't being sick.

Pollen doesn't cause chronic coughing. That being said coughing by itself is not a big deal. The wife of one of my best friends has had a chronic cough for 56 years now.

When you call her an "old lady", I imagine her reeking of some nasty and cloying perfume...probably to cover up the scent of urine that she expels with all those coughing fits. Ok, I'm going to hell.:lol:

I don't remember Obama's campaign making McCain's health an issue. Donald's problem is that he doesn't know when to separate his talking points from what he reads on internet blogs.
and thats republicans problems they can't distinguish rhetoric from reality ... some right wing whack job tells you she has brain damage and your republican base buys it ... why??? like you, they never made it out of JR high too
you were the douches claiming mccain couldn't be Pres b/c the the harm to him duing his POW years.

seriously, keep your bullshit straight, and go pound the erasers for the teacher.

You don't get that when it's the "rabble" doing it, it's different than when it is the candidate themselves doing it? Nobody from the Obama campaign ever said a damn thing about McCain's health. Yes, idiots on message boards did, because that's what they do, but the candidate running for president isn't supposed to be like idiots on a message board.
you just called yourself an idiot.

And there's no difference, it's just some tiny point leftist are jumping up and down on.

she's sickly and it shows

Really? You can link to me saying anything about McCain's health?
leftist are such riots.

It wasn't me, I was the one that didn't do as every single last other leftist did, I was the only one above it all.

now go dig up an 8 y/o post that proves I'm lying.

:lol:

The whole focus on her health is really ignorant. She can be nailed on her policies. You couldn't ask for a better slam dunk on her crap. It's like a never ending gift. Given the opportunity not to lie, people just can't help themselves.

It has to do with being truthful, its another of her cover ups and lies when she refuses to discuss her medical issues.

I have asked for a complete current medical evaluation of both candidates by an unbiased medical team. send them both to Mayo clinic for a two day complete evaluation and publish the reports.

Do you dems agree of disagree with that? if you disagree, why?

I'm not a Dem. It has nothing to do with being truthful. You can nail her on her policies, unless you agree with her policies.

and thats republicans problems they can't distinguish rhetoric from reality ... some right wing whack job tells you she has brain damage and your republican base buys it ... why??? like you, they never made it out of JR high too
you were the douches claiming mccain couldn't be Pres b/c the the harm to him duing his POW years.

seriously, keep your bullshit straight, and go pound the erasers for the teacher.

You don't get that when it's the "rabble" doing it, it's different than when it is the candidate themselves doing it? Nobody from the Obama campaign ever said a damn thing about McCain's health. Yes, idiots on message boards did, because that's what they do, but the candidate running for president isn't supposed to be like idiots on a message board.

And there's no difference, it's just some tiny point leftist are jumping up and down on.

leftist are such riots.

It wasn't me, I was the one that didn't do as every single last other leftist did, I was the only one above it all.

They have a pretty beefy search function here. Just do a search for me and McCain...shouldn't be too difficult. If you don't want to do the work, don't make claims you can't back up with facts.

The whole focus on her health is really ignorant. She can be nailed on her policies. You couldn't ask for a better slam dunk on her crap. It's like a never ending gift. Given the opportunity not to lie, people just can't help themselves.

It has to do with being truthful, its another of her cover ups and lies when she refuses to discuss her medical issues.

I have asked for a complete current medical evaluation of both candidates by an unbiased medical team. send them both to Mayo clinic for a two day complete evaluation and publish the reports.

Do you dems agree of disagree with that? if you disagree, why?

I'm not a Dem. It has nothing to do with being truthful. You can nail her on her policies, unless you agree with her policies.

her policies are Obama +4. The point of this thread is her obvious physical and mental health issues.

I don't care if you are a dem, a pub, or an independent.

Please answer the question: Do you agree that the voters are entitled to a current, unbiased, complete medical evaluation of both candidates. I suggest that they each spend a day at Mayo or some other well known medical facility and then release the results to the public. Do you agree or not? if not, why?

leftist are such riots.

They have a pretty beefy search function here. Just do a search for me and McCain...shouldn't be too difficult. If you don't want to do the work, don't make claims you can't back up with facts.
so you are claiming to be The One.

fuck off poser

leftist are such riots.

so you are claiming to be The One.

fuck off poser

You get really pissy when you can't back up your claims. :lol:

Forum List

Back