on juneteenth blm says we need to stop killing each other

to bad the article is on preaching racist bs to their kids. more black superiority.

BLM again has it wrong. They need to quit killing EVERYONE, not just fellow blacks.

Of course to BLM, only black lives matter, and the heck with the rest of us.

They're killing each other because they have zero respect for their brothers...Blacks have no respect for themselves. The BLM makes it so much worst as they justify it as someone elses fault.

Why give up all that authentic culture? Don't be a quitter keep killing.
What authentic culture would that be? Not exactly a big crime family. Parents and grandparents wouldn't have stood for that crap. Then again, I guess we've been blessed probably meeting more people not worth killin. It ain't that hard to keep your spurs from jinglin and janglin, if you are raised right.

They're killing each other because they have zero respect for their brothers...Blacks have no respect for themselves. The BLM makes it so much worst as they justify it as someone elses fault.
Might just as well leave the BLM out of it, as that multilevel marketing scheme doesn't give a damn about black lives mattering unless there is a cop involved.

BLM stands anymore for 'Buy Larger Mansions'.
WTH do the care about hoodrats??
Hey, Kidd. Seen any cool T-shirt that Buy Larger Mansions logo, maybe with that lady that retired from the movement after getter hers, smiling with welcoming arms spread, maybe? Ladies can do Mary Kay and get a pink Cadillac, but somebody has to push those cosmetics door to door and it takes a lot longer than ten years to score the Caddy in most cases. With BLM it is really a great marketing plan with little overhead, the slogan is the product, and they don't really have to give a damn, except when a cop is involved.

so your one the few.
Nah. Besides, I'm not part of their problem. Up until a few weeks ago, when pool season started, I was almost pasty white. Biggest shooters of blacks is blacks.

Forum List

Back