on juneteenth blm says we need to stop killing each other

That's what the racist trash like you wants, that is why you keep the guns and drugs flowing into the community.
Just say no to the drugs and guns!!! You can't resist them can you, and fat white women lol. Don't you guys have ancient pyramid spaceships n cheit. What are you doing here. I am just a humble white cave dweller.

Hell yea, none of my family members killed anyone yesterday.
Indicates a standup guy in my, book.:D Hope neither of us have to tomorrow. If we make it to the ends of our lives without it, we will have proved, we personally were not part of the problem. Watch for my obit, but don't look for it too soon.:auiqs.jpg:

Nah. Besides, I'm not part of their problem. Up until a few weeks ago, when pool season started, I was almost pasty white. Biggest shooters of blacks is blacks.
true that what i said. black on bl;ack crime is the biggest problem.

Just say no to the drugs and guns!!! You can't resist them can you, and fat white women lol. Don't you guys have ancient pyramid spaceships n cheit. What are you doing here. I am just a humble white cave dweller.
I do say hell no to them, but every brutha and sista ain't me and you love that don't you?

Forum List

Back