On this date,

Status
Not open for further replies.

the watcher

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2016
something happened.

liberty.jpg

No, suggesting that Israel did this on purpose is the anti-semetic part. Its also a dumb as fuck conspiracy theory that makes no sense. You must have an extremely low IQ.
At least I’ll never be a ignorant as you.

• Fact
Reactions: iku
At least I’ll never be a ignorant as you.
Youre the ignorant retard who thinks Israel intentionally attacked the US. You cant even say for what purpose or how they were better off afterwards. Youre fuckin stupid bro. You need to think about shit more before you type. :laugh:

Youre the ignorant retard who thinks Israel intentionally attacked the US. You cant even say for what purpose or how they were better off afterwards. Youre fuckin stupid bro. You need to think about shit more before you type. :laugh:
What would Jesus say about your support of genocide? I think I know. He’d say you aren’t welcome in His kingdom, but you still have time to correct your sinful ignorance. Will you?

The new 2028 history books will show that the Liberty was sinking and the Israelis tried to drain the water from the ship by shooting drain holes in the hull, but were thwarted by agents of Iran. President Hunter Biden will award medals of freedom to the Israeli victims' families, as well as a generous cash reward.

No, suggesting that Israel did this on purpose is the anti-semetic part. Its also a dumb as fuck conspiracy theory that makes no sense. You must have an extremely low IQ.
Whenever he has no other argument he always brings it up. I will say what I’ve. Been told many times “ OFF TOPIC “. 🇮🇱

I prefer my antisemitism out of the closet, public, and loud ... it makes it easier to target the drone.

Dude.........IDF definitely took out Liberty's comm's on the first pass.
Israel had no plan to attack our ship, nor did attacking our ship help them in any way whatsoever, so any suggestion that it was intentional is just dumb.

Titles and Opening Posts:

Titles and opening posts must be free of INFLAMMATORY words, name calling, and "pet names".

Content in opening posts must be 2 sentences or more and must contain the opinion of the member starting the thread. "Get a load of this" is not sufficient topical content. Summarize the topic to be discussed and why you think it needs discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back