🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On this day, 53 years ago.....

You know, I wasn't born yet either, however it was around the time of my conception.

And...................JFK was one of the best president s we had.
Honestly, if you look objectively at the man, both he and Ike were fairly inexperienced compared with their immediate predicessors and they both botched a lot of things.

Ike botched Viet Nam and JFK botched Cuba and Turkey.

Nobody would make a mistake like missiles into Turkey today.

JFK almost got everybody killed.

An interesting "twist" to the assassination, stems from a little green book found in Oswald's home, where he had planned to kill a right wing general (Walker, I think) and Gov. Connally of TX..........If I remember correctly, Oswald shot and missed the general and could have meant to kill Connally......
If so, so much for the supposed marksmanship of Oswald.
Well he was shooting at a moving target with a bolt action rifle.

And during his first shot he was hyped up.

He finally settled down and made the 2nd and 3rd shots count.

He could have reloaded and kept shooting like Charles Whitman at the Univ of Texas tower.

He probably should have. He was dog meat after killing JFK anyway.

Suicide By Cop is the normal exit strategy after a notorious crime like his.

I was driving from Sheppard AFB back to Little Rock AFB that day...was just north of Dallas when the news hit. Was tempted to head south and check out the area...but remembered how good my wife was with the thanksgiving spread...so kept going. Arrived in time to see Oswald shot on live TV. Surreal.

Last edited:
An interesting "twist" to the assassination, stems from a little green book found in Oswald's home, where he had planned to kill a right wing general (Walker, I think) and Gov. Connally of TX..........If I remember correctly, Oswald shot and missed the general and could have meant to kill Connally......
If so, so much for the supposed marksmanship of Oswald.
Well he was shooting at a moving target with a bolt action rifle.

And during his first shot he was hyped up.

He finally settled down and made the 2nd and 3rd shots count.

He could have reloaded and kept shooting like Charles Whitman at the Univ of Texas tower.

He probably should have. He was dog meat after killing JFK anyway.

Suicide By Cop is the normal exit strategy after a notorious crime like his.

Yes, but my point was that Oswald's little note book had Walker and Connally's names as targets (for not changing his dishonorable discharge from the Marines)......So, the wild speculation is that on Nov. 22nd he was aiming at Gov. Connally and not JFK.

I was watching a movie at Coleman Barracks near Mannheim, Germany.

The movie stops and the lights came on to the groaning and yelling of a lot of unhappy GI.

A lieutenant colonel comes on stage and loudly reads from a paper he's holding that President Kennedy was shot and died at the hospital in Dallas. That was all he had and we all got up and silently left the theater.

I remember walking back to my barracks with some bunkmates and nobody spoke a word. As quiet as I ever heard in a barracks.

I don't think any of us were over the shock for 2 or 3 days.

I wasn't alive, but my dad was. He was 7 years old and still in a coma from a tragic fall from a 90 ft waterfall in the summer, so he doesn't remember either.

Does anyone else remember???
A woman abuser meets his just desserts. A sham who promised to help those in need in Cuba, then bails on them so those who were caught, were executed. He who had his Attorney General brother, wire tap Martin Luther King Jr. and declared him a communist dissident. Yeah, I remember that day.. If the event never happened then the man would of been defeated like Jimmy Carter was.

Just in case anyone forgot what a piece of shit you are....."thanks" for the reminder.
I wasn't the one banging Marylyn Monroe while married to Jackie O, or leaving friends to die in Cuba, but go ahead, just shows how hateful you are when the TRUTH comes forth.

Notice how he never refuted what I said, but attacked me for being the messenger?

Forum List

Back