🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On top of Christmas lists: guns !!!

All the naughty morons are buying their deadly toys this year. Santa doesn't mind, it's less worl delivering body bags than ponies...

Ahhhh don't be such a weenie grinch s0n!!! Word is.....Santa may need a whole lotta extra elves as a record number of guns may be found beneath Christmas trees this season!!!:rock:
They have already been recorded. And happy times, for the lawyers and undertakers.

What I got for my son.........

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/a17mar01.jpg.html][/URL]

............they actually now make a rimfire semi-auto that works!!! A .17HMR is one nasty-ass little round. 10 round magazine and large charging bolt. Accutrigger too..........if anybody needs a last second gift, here ya go!! Very reasonbably priced..........Savage makes excellent rimfire rifles.:2up:

Voices: Why I decided to buy a handgun
For me, like for many people I’ve talked to, San Bernardino was the tipping point. As someone who goes to lots of community meetings and rallies, I’m all too aware of how vulnerable we are. A holiday party? Your co-workers? (For me, it started with movie theaters.)
If you think its just evil repubs buying all these guns you are sadly mistaken.

What I got for my son.........

............they actually now make a rimfire semi-auto that works!!! A .17HMR is one nasty-ass little round. 10 round magazine and large charging bolt. Accutrigger too..........if anybody needs a last second gift, here ya go!! Very reasonbably priced..........Savage makes excellent rimfire rifles.:2up:
17WSM “When it comes to critical factors like wind drift and drop, the Winchester Super Magnum beats the HMR by half, and when it comes to the wind-challenged .22 Win. Mag., it simply leaves it in the dust.” The new .17 Winchester Super Magnum

For me, like for many people I’ve talked to, San Bernardino was the tipping point. As someone who goes to lots of community meetings and rallies, I’m all too aware of how vulnerable we are. A holiday party? Your co-workers? (For me, it started with movie theaters.)

Hey man.....smart.

I gotta get going with my pistol license........here in NewYorkistan, its a huge process to get a handgun and then you wait 6 or 8 months. It amazing even here in NY for me to see some people purchasing guns that Id never expect in a million years.

All I need is a good scope for my Mini-14. Then I'll have everything covered from 100 yards to close combat.

Bring it on...

Zombies, Jihadists, Democrats... :lol:

You need a scope for 100 yds?

Hey man.....smart.

I gotta get going with my pistol license........here in NewYorkistan, its a huge process to get a handgun and then you wait 6 or 8 months. It amazing even here in NY for me to see some people purchasing guns that Id never expect in a million years.

I'll never figure out why Cabelas built their new store in NY, when they could have put it just over the border in Mass, or bit farther north in NH

If you think its just evil repubs buying all these guns you are sadly mistaken.[/QUOTE]
the mass attacks in malls and public places are committed by white christer loons[/QUOTE]

yeah but only about 179 people nationwide are worried..............meanwhile, you have tens of millions of people out there seeing whats going on with the progressives rolling out red carpets for the Islamic bad guys. They've clearly decided not to hang around with their thumbs up their collective asses while the progressives give the country away.:coffee:

ammo up s0ns!!!!:rock: 'Tis the season............

Last edited by a moderator:
All I need is a good scope for my Mini-14. Then I'll have everything covered from 100 yards to close combat.

Bring it on...

Zombies, Jihadists, Democrats... :lol:

Those mini-14's are sweet.......but dang do they throw spent cartridges a mile. Yesterday I was getting hit in the head at the range from a guy 3 benches over. Tried going to a ghost ring sight on my Saiga....fAiL. My eyes just suck too much.......thought ghost ring would help but even at 50 yards = ghey. Looking into one of these Primary Arms red dots. Hearing lots of great things about them...............small, low profile and reliable yet fairly low cost.

Any society wallowing in a gun culture, that's who's not winning.
Oh but they love it. Death and destruction, it makes them feel like real men, with their deadly toys.

How far we've come, and how much we've learned. Not.

Notice the carefully crafted avoidance here: even though there's a "bad guy with a gun" nobody actually gets shot -- he falls. And when he does, he's not hurt. Because guns are gee whiz just swell and shit.

[...]

............they actually now make a rimfire semi-auto that works!!!

[...]
What about the Ruger 10/22? I've heard nothing but good about it. Do you have a different opinion? If so I'd been interested in what it it.

A fine gun.......millions out there own one.

If you are considering a first buy, do consider looking at a Savage .17HMR bolt action w/ 10 rd magazine. Highly accurate and only about $350..........imo it beats getting a .22 because when something stoopid happens like at the Sandy Hook staged event, everybody buys up the .22 ammo and you are out of luck. Can always get .17HMR ammo when there is a run.......it is a stouter round than a .22.........superior ballistics and much faster fps.

Lets face it,..........in 2015, the gun grabbers truly are the flat earth society. LOL.......people are now even against any assault weapon ban!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::fu:( of course, society will always have a handful of limpwristers who insist we all defend ourselves with wiffle ball bats FTG )

Forum List

Back