On whether Johnny Depp cut his own fingertip, or Amber Heard did it

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Depp says she did it. She says he was so high he cut the tip of his own middle finger
Let's cite a text message by the best witness we can find: Johnny Depp himself, before being treated for the injury:
Depp sent Kipper a text that night saying his finger was severed, according to records shown in court.

"I cut the top of my middle finger off. What should I do? Except of course go to a hospital," Depp wrote to Kipper. "I'm so embarrassed for jumping into anything with her."

Depp says she did it. She says he was so high he cut the tip of his own middle finger
Let's cite a text message by the best witness we can find: Johnny Depp himself, before being treated for the injury:

He said he made a mistake jumping into it with her.......probably because he's a violent psycho.

Too bad Lorena Bobbit didn't assist

Forgive me if this is a dumb question but has a case like the one that they have ever been dismissed due to the people of the court being sick of it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If you really care about this?

Then you are not a real man.

Forum List

Back