🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On Your Walls O Jerusalem

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
"I have set watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem; they shall never hold their peace day or night. You who make mention of the Lord, do not keep silent, and give Him no rest till He establishes and till He makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth.
Isaiah 62:6,7

Go through, go through the gates, prepare ye the way of the people, cast up, cast up the highway, gather out the stones, lift up a standard for the people. Behold, the LORD hath proclaimed unto the end of the world, Say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy salvation cometh, behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him. And they shall call them, The holy people, The redeemed of the LORD: and thou shalt be called, Sought out, A city not forsaken.
Isaiah 62:10,11,12

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Last edited:
is it "The redeemed of the LORD "
as you quoted or
can it be "The Redeemed The Lord"?

What is the Hebrew for that verse?

They never answer those question do they michael..it is even in popular movies the messages are there but no one grasps them for example when the tolkien movie lord of the rings was on the final book or movie was return of the king...in english it means nothing but in hebrew it is......HAShEV OF THE MALACHI........HASHEV... Means restore/ return/ redeem...the HaSHEVet is the staff....put AArons staff back into the temple and end your/man's rebellion against me/ being gd..... Pretty straighforward in hebrew but means nothing in english.... All the clues are there...

as you quoted or

Had you watched the video I gave you on that discovery (Dead Sea Scrolls - Isaiah Scrolls) - you could have saved yourself the question. But I can answer it. Not a problem.
as you quoted or

There are two ways to examine the Scripture, HaShev. First by studying what is before it and what is after it. Second by examining the Isaiah Scrolls and noting the exactness - the perfection of the King James Version Bible when compared to the words found in the Isaiah Scrolls. The Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered in 1947 and validate the King James Version Bible and the wording of Scripture found within it.

First, for the examination of the scriptures before and after. Let us look at it now:

Behold, the LORD hath proclaimed unto the end of the world, Say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy salvation cometh, behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him. And they shall call them, The holy people, The redeemed of the LORD: and thou shalt be called, Sought out, A city not forsaken.
Isaiah 62:10,11,12

Who is the LORD sending this message to? Those he is going to redeem. What does he say they shall be called? His holy people. Who are His holy people? The redeemed. Who says this? The LORD. Whose people are they? The LORD's. If they are the LORD's are they not "the redeemed of the LORD? And what does it say after? And thou shalt be called - Sought out, A city not forsaken. If you are sought out - is this not the picture of the Spirit of the LORD who seeks you out to draw you to the LORD - in order to redeem you? Yes. What is the opposite of a property that has been forsaken? A property that had been redeemed!

Interesting word - redeemed. It means to have ownership of something - a property and it having been lost - and then repurchased and restored back to the rightful owner. The owner redeemed the property by paying the debt that was owed. Yes. Jesus Christ the Messiah redeemed us who were lost because of the sin of Adam - he came and is even called the second Adam because he did what the first did not do. He was - as Adam was - created by God - he wasn't born of a man's seed - neither was Adam - he was sent by God to redeem that which was lost (because of Adam's sin). By shedding his own blood on a cross at Calvary (all who died on a tree were cursed) he took the curse of sin and death upon his own body that those of us who believe upon Him would not perish but have everlasting life through Him.

That concludes my response to the first way in which we can examine the scripture you hold in question.

The second way to examine it through the Dead Sea Scrolls - the Isaiah Scrolls as this is a Scripture found in Isaiah. Is the Torah you hold in your hands older than the Isaiah Scrolls? No. It is not. So let us examine the Isaiah Scrolls and compare them to the King James Bible which has conveniently already been done for us. Hold on. I will go get the link for you.

Last edited:
Here is the second way I mentioned, HaShev. We examine the Dead Sea Scrolls - Isaiah Scrolls as this scripture you hold in question is from Isaiah! How perfect!

Look at this:
The Dead Sea Scrolls

We begin here, giving credit to the author, Jeff A. Benner:

Isaiah Scroll and the Masoretic Text
By Jeff A. Benner

The Great Isaiah scroll was found in the Dead Sea Caves in 1947 and is known as the Great Isaiah Scroll. It is dated at about 100 BCE and is the oldest copy of Isaiah known to exist. Previously, the Codex Leningrad, dated at 1000 AD, was the oldest known copy of the Hebrew Bible (including the book of Isaiah) in existence. The Great Isaiah scroll is 1100 years older than the Codex Leningrad and provides us with the opportunity to compare the Biblical text over the centries.

The Masoretic text was compiled by the Masorites around 700 AD. This was an attempt at standardizing the text and pronunciation by comparing all of the then known copies of the Hebrew Bible to form one complete text that represented the original writings. The vowel pointings were also added to the text to standardize the pronunciation of the words. The Codex Leningrad is one of the surviving Masoretic texts.

The following is a quote from "A General Introduction to the Bible" concerning this Isaiah Scroll.

"Of the 166 words in Isaiah 53, there are only 17 letters in question. Ten of these letters are simply a matter of spelling, which does not affect the sense. Four more letters are minor stylistic changes, such as conjunctions. The three remaining letters comprise the word LIGHT, which is added in verse 11 and which does not affect the meaning greatly. Furthermore, this word is supported by the Septuagint (LXX). Thus, in one chapter of 166 words, there is only one word (three letters) in question after a thousand years of transmission - and this word does not significantly change the meaning of the passage." (Norman Geisler & William Nix, "A General Introduction to the Bible", Moody Press, Page 263).

Now let us examine this next!
The Dead Sea Scrolls

While I have reviewed several passages of the book of Isaiah to compare the text of the Great Isaiah scroll found in the Dead Sea Caves with the Masoretic text, I decided to put the above quotation to the test. I began with verse 1 of chapter 53 and found that it did not take long to find 17 letters that varied from the Isaiah scroll and the Masoretic text. In just the first 3 verses of chapter 53, a total of 23 words in the Masoretic text and 24 words in the Great Isaiah scroll, I found 19 letters that were different between the two texts. Below is a picture of verses 1 through 3 in the Great Isaiah scroll. Each red dot above a letter represents an additional letter or changed letter in the Isaiah scroll that is not present or is different in the Masoretic text. The number next to each dot represent a corresponding number below the image describing the differences.

31_masorite.gif

1. The letter vav in Isaiah scroll not in the Masoretic text. Grammatical difference only.
  2. The letter vav in Isaiah scroll not in the Masoretic text. Grammatical difference only.
  3. The letter aleph in Isaiah scroll not in the Masoretic text. Grammatical difference only.
  4. The letter vav in Isaiah scroll not in the Masoretic text. Grammatical difference only.
  5. The letter vav in Isaiah scroll not in the Masoretic text. This word would be pronounced as to’ar in the masoretic text, but in the Isaiah scroll it is ta’or.
  6. The letter vav in Isaiah scroll not in the Masoretic text. Grammatical difference only.
  7. The letter lamed in Isaiah scroll not in the Masoretic text. A prefix meaning “to”.
  8. The letter vav in Isaiah scroll not in the Masoretic text. A suffix meaning “him”.
  9. The letter vav in Isaiah scroll not in the Masoretic text. Grammatical difference only.
  10. The letter nun in Isaiah scroll but the letter hey in the Masoretic text. The word venech’medehu in the Masoretic text means “will delight in him” but the word venech’med’nu in the Isaiah scroll means “will delight us”.
  11. The letter vav in Isaiah scroll not in the Masoretic text. This letter is prefixed to mean “and”.
  12. The letter vav in Isaiah scroll not in the Masoretic text. Grammatical difference only.
  13. The Masoretic text has viydua meaning “and he knew” while the Isaiah scroll has viode meaning “he knows”. The two letters have swapped places.
  14. The letter vav in Isaiah scroll not in the Masoretic text. Grammatical difference only.
  15. The letter yud in Isaiah scroll not in the Masoretic text. Possibly an unknown word related to the same word found in the Masoretic text.
  16. The letter vav in Isaiah scroll not in the Masoretic text. A prefix meaning “and”.
  17. The letter vav in Isaiah scroll not in the Masoretic text. A suffix meaning “him”. The reading of the Isaiah scroll is venivzehu (and despised him) while the Masoretic text is nivzeh (he was despised).
  18. The letter vav in Isaiah scroll not in the Masoretic text. Grammatical difference only.
  19. The letter vav in Isaiah scroll not in the Masoretic text. Grammatical difference only.

Now let us examine the King James Version Bible wording vs. the Isaiah Scrolls wording and see what we have here. Alright?

Below is the King James Version of Isaiah 53:1-3.

[1] Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
[2] For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
[3] He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

Below is the same passage from the Great Isaiah Scroll. Differences between the King James Version and the Great Isaiah Scroll are underlined. While these differences are not severe, at least in these few passages, it clearly demonstrates that more than 17 differences exist in Isaiah 53 between the Dead Sea Scrolls and the King James Version.

[1] Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
[2] For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor he hath comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire ourselves.
[3] He is despised and rejected of men and man of sorrows, andhe knows grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; and despised him, and we esteemed him not.
The Dead Sea Scrolls

What do we have? We have a match with the exception of the underlined words which do not effect the text, the meaning or significance of the Scripture in what it is saying! That is what we have! Glory to God! Now do you see why it is so very important that the KJV Bible not be altered with these modern versions the New Agers are behind putting out?

Let me once again remind you, HaShev, that you do not have a Torah that is as old as these Isaiah Scrolls which establish that the King James Version Bible is using the correct wording and the words that are underlined are not an issue because it does not alter the meaning of the Scripture. In fact what the Isaiah Scrolls do is prove that the King James Version Bible is the pure Word of God. To God be the Glory.

In closing, Isaiah 53? That is about Yeshua HaMachiah, Jesus Christ is our Messiah.

They never answer those question do they michael..it is even in popular movies the messages are there but no one grasps them for example when the tolkien movie lord of the rings was on the final book or movie was return of the king...in english it means nothing but in hebrew it is......HAShEV OF THE MALACHI........HASHEV... Means restore/ return/ redeem...the HaSHEVet is the staff....put AArons staff back into the temple and end your/man's rebellion against me/ being gd..... Pretty straighforward in hebrew but means nothing in english.... All the clues are there...

How could I answer it when I wasn't online? I forgot to sign out last night and although my screen name showed online - I was not here reading. I am here now. I found it and answered him, Shimon.

Actually jeremiah you did not answer him you dumped a bunch of scriptures on us some of which had nothing to do with that verse in isaiah 62.. All he asked was could that verse mean redeemed the lord... He asked in hebrew...so hashev the lord... Could it be that and you dumped all the other scripture to either cover that up or just because it is your nature....ribett....

Actually jeremiah you did not answer him you dumped a bunch of scriptures on us some of which had nothing to do with that verse in isaiah 62.. All he asked was could that verse mean redeemed the lord... He asked in hebrew...so hashev the lord... Could it be that and you dumped all the other scripture to either cover that up or just because it is your nature....ribett....

I believe I did answer him and very well at that. You see the KJV Bible is based on the Hebrew text. Therein by criticizing the KJV Scriptures in Isaiah you are criticizing you own Book.

You may note that there were 19 differences between the Masoretic text which is what your Hebrew Book / Scriptures are based on vs. the Isaiah Scrolls wording yet they are insignificant even as the 17 differences are insignificant between the KJV Bible wording of Isaiah compared to the Isaiah Scrolls wording.

As for you Shimone,

It didn't escape my attention that you were not able to respond to me without HaShev (who wasn't online last time I checked yet you have been online since I posted my response) and I can see you still have no response.

The truth is you may be from the tribe of Levi, but you do not know the LORD, Shimone. Without knowing the LORD you are a blind guide leading others who are blind. You need to know the LORD and the next time you two would be wise to search out the Scriptures before challenging me to a debate over them.

Have a nice afternoon.

You did not answer him little toad.. You ribetted your scriptures to cover the fact... For your info i was offline and outside for some reason it says i am online my name is he who hears little jeremiah the bullfrog i do not need my eyes to know who are the blind deaf and dumb ones... There are other senses that tell us who are living in spiritual darkness ... You my dear are as blind and spiritually challenged as they come...

Shimon was right, you never answered my question, you just dumped what you wanted to say assuming I don't know about the scrolls.
Well Jeremiah there are many bad manipulators of the scrolls, do you understand the difference between the many books and web sites on the scrolls?
WHEN I get to my desktop you will get Geza Vermes and my break down of Isaiah in the scrolls and Tanakh and you will not like connecting the dots.

Ok 1st will be the Bible then the scrolls:
Who does Isaiah really claim is the Messiah?

Read Isaiah 44 and 45 the redeemer is the one who swayed Cyrus the King (Prince) of Persias heart to do the gathering and rebuilding.

Isaiah 44:24-28 and 45, the Redeemer (HaSheva in Hebrew) caused Cyrus heart to change to do the Moshiach roles of delivering the people gathering them, rebuilding the temple etc. Cyrus was ANOINTED but not the ANOINTED ONE.

Dan 10 shows this was Michael who worked on Cyrus.

in Dan 10:20 where it says in regards to Michael:

"Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee And now will

"Hashev Lacham Sar Parac"

(HaShev fight the prince of Persia).

yOU NEVER USE THE HEBREW THUS YOU bLOT OUT THE NAME AS IT SAID YOU WOULD.

Giving him the vision and anointing (Isaiah 45) to give the decree in 538, liberating the Jews who were captive in Babylonia and allowing them to return to their homeland. Cyrus battle was not physical it was spiritually in concious LEAST YOU FORGET EZRA 1.

(Isaiah 21:4) : The NIGHT (Evening Star Michael) which my soul desired, the time of HaSheva (redemption), He made it a fear and terror for me.

"Watchman.... How far away is the Night (Evening Star Archangel Michael)?"- Isaiah 21:11

Isaiah 42:19. The LORD's Servant (the Messiah) is called Mal'akh (Messenger of )YAHWEH (angel of the Lord=Archangel Michael).

Isaiah 48:17Thus saith Jehovah, thy Redeemer (HaSheva), the Holy One of Israel: I am Jehovah thy God, who teacheth thee to “profit”, who leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

"And the redeemed(HaSheva) of the Lord shall return (HaShev), and come to Zion in song; Isaiah 51:11

Now the Scrolls on Isaiah's Redeemer {HaSheva in Hebrew}:
Isaiah Commentary: (IQSb,v 20-29) is a Blessing of the Prince of the Congregation (Archangel Michael), referring to the Triumphant Davidic Messiah as the same.

(scroll 4 Q285 Fr. 5 which is written in the Book of Isaiah & In the “Isaiah Commentary” scroll: (IQSb,v 20-29), who slays by strokes (writings)with his sword (words), and claims “He’ll Proclaim liberty to the captives (Romans)” (Isaiah lxi,I)

The Liberator according to Isaiah is Michael and we all know Jesus failed to Liberate his flock and people and in fact he caused the opposite to occur. Therefore your first Messiah claiming to be G-d, the one who failed is the Imposter Messiah as even your preachers know the Imposter comes first. This is not a chicken or the egg puzzle it's obvious who came first flapping his chicken feathers squawking up a storm claiming to be something he never was, as Isaiah says the chosen one would never quit or fail and here we see Jesus quit and failed. YOU SELECTIVELY AVOID Isaiah regarding Moshiach does not quit nor fail. You selectively avoid Isaiah where the Dragon is pierced, according to your placing him everywhere it says pierced means Jesus must be the dragon of Isaiah and not the Messiah. This is your standard not mine, hence my mentioning check mate when you yourself paint your king into a corner with no moves left to wiggle out of your excuses and lies.

Conclusion: you place him in Isaiah where he is not and avoid the Messiah where it is indicated by Isaiah as Michael the Prince of the Congregation, Head of Host, the LIBERATOR.
You wish the Messiah to be encoded in Isaiah, well
Y'-H-VO-Shv is spelled out in Bible code in Isaiah.
Nowhere does Isaiah mention Jesus but he does mention the name you keep blotting out like he said you would.

Now this is just Isaiah, what about the rest of the scrolls?
Like:
4Q471 XVII He’s redeemed (HaSheva) by the princely Angel of the Kingdom of Michael.

(1QM v, 1-2) States: “God himself is a supreme agent of salvation and after him in importance is Michael.”

Last edited:
You did not answer him little toad.. You ribetted your scriptures to cover the fact... For your info i was offline and outside for some reason it says i am online my name is he who hears little jeremiah the bullfrog i do not need my eyes to know who are the blind deaf and dumb ones... There are other senses that tell us who are living in spiritual darkness ... You my dear are as blind and spiritually challenged as they come...

Which is why you and the Kohanim - HaShev, spend so much time seeking to discuss and debate Scripture with me. Yes. Surely that might make sense to someone. But not to me. Listen, Shimone. If you have not noticed already - I am not the one seeking you out for answers. You two are the ones seeking me out.

Certainly it is not because you find me blind or spiritually challenged. On the contrary I have something that you both want. A personal relationship with the LORD. I also believe you'd both like to figure out how I know the Scriptures and have received such understanding. I can tell you how. I received Jesus Christ as my Messiah and I have received the baptism of the Holy Spirit. You can too. I hope you both do. Now let's return to the OP topic of thread. Shall we?

Shimon was right, you never answered my question, you just dumped what you wanted to say assuming I don't know about the scrolls.
Well Jeremiah there are many bad manipulators of the scrolls, do you understand the difference between the many books and web sites on the scrolls?
WHEN I get to my desktop you will get Geza Vermes and my break down of Isaiah in the scrolls and Tanakh and you will not like connecting the dots.

Excuse me, HaShev, but what are you doing? I have already answered you as the LORD has led me to answer you. It is sufficient. I provided you with a legitimate website for the information found in the Dead Sea Scrolls to show you that your accusation that the KJV Bible is not reliable / not based on Hebrew text is false and that is where we shall leave this discussion. If you had not noticed already - this is MY thread. Not yours. See OP and name next to it.

That's me. hi.

This discussion is on lifting up Jerusalem in prayer, praying blessings upon Israel and the Jewish people, music that blesses the Jews - and as you are Kohanim and Shimone from the tribe of Levi - and perhaps a Rabbi - I will leave you both with this blessing and bid you good night.

JEREMIAH 23:27-28
Which think to "cause My People to forget My name" by
their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have
forgotten My name for Baal.
28- The prophet that hath a dream, let
him tell a dream; and he that hath My word, let him speak My word faithfully.

Who had his word according to Dan 10:21?

Zoom right over her head even though she uses the Prophet's name she knows not his book. :)

Hey jeremiah if this is your thread then your cupboard is bare....you have a number of disorders but listening is definately one of them...... Michael and i do not seek you out we just cant fathom how you think you are going to teach us when we are coming from the side of light which is truth and knowledge.... You just keep ribetting your scriptures and then when we point out you have absolutely no understanding of them. And show you..... You just ignore that and keep ribetting and croaking things over and over..really jeremiah you need to get a grip and work on that forked toungue of yours..

You know, HaShev and Shimone, I have to tell you what I see because I do not want your blood on my hands.

I believe I've heard enough to be fairly certain that I have never met 2 Jewish men who are more hateful, more dishonest, more envious, more disrespectful to women, more full of blasphemy against the LORD and the Holy Scriptures than you two are. And you believe that you are children of God by virtue of your ancestors? Think again.

When Jesus called the religious Pharisees and Sadducees white washed sepluchres, vipers, children of the devil he was speaking of men such as yourself. You may consider yourselves children of Abraham because of your lineage but you are children of the devil and do not know the spirit you are operating in. It's satanic.

Ezekiel Chapter 3 warning is for you. You need to realize that if you continue to behave in such an evil way? You'll both be in hell.

Hell is a real place, mentioned in the Old Testament over 400 times. I am a servant of the LORD and you have both been very disrespectful to me, accusing me falsely, you've been unable or unwilling to address the subjects I post, you continue to attempt to derail my threads with nonsense that is not found in the Bible - you are children of pride and behave like your father, the devil.

You should be ashamed of yourselves but that would require a conscience which is something I fail to find in either of you.

It is written:
Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, eat that thou findest; eat this roll, and go speak unto the house of Israel.

So I opened my mouth, and he caused me to eat that roll.

And he said unto me, Son of man, cause thy belly to eat, and fill thy bowels with this roll that I give thee. Then did I eat it; and it was in my mouth as honey for sweetness.

And he said unto me, Son of man, go, get thee unto the house of Israel, and speak with my words unto them.

For thou art not sent to a people of a strange speech and of an hard language, but to the house of Israel;

Not to many people of a strange speech and of an hard language, whose words thou canst not understand. Surely, had I sent thee to them, they would have hearkened unto thee.

But the house of Israel will not hearken unto thee; for they will not hearken unto me: for all the house of Israel are impudent and hardhearted.

Behold, I have made thy face strong against their faces, and thy forehead strong against their foreheads.

As an adamant harder than flint have I made thy forehead: fear them not, neither be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.

Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, all my words that I shall speak unto thee receive in thine heart, and hear with thine ears.

And go, get thee to them of the captivity, unto the children of thy people, and speak unto them, and tell them, Thus saith the Lord God; whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear.

Then the spirit took me up, and I heard behind me a voice of a great rushing, saying, Blessed be the glory of the Lord from his place.
I heard also the noise of the wings of the living creatures that touched one another, and the noise of the wheels over against them, and a noise of a great rushing.

So the spirit lifted me up, and took me away, and I went in bitterness, in the heat of my spirit; but the hand of the Lord was strong upon me.
Then I came to them of the captivity at Tel–abib, that dwelt by the river of Chebar, and I sat where they sat, and remained there astonished among them seven days.

And it came to pass at the end of seven days, that the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.

When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.

And the hand of the Lord was there upon me; and he said unto me, Arise, go forth into the plain, and I will there talk with thee.

Then I arose, and went forth into the plain: and, behold, the glory of the Lord stood there, as the glory which I saw by the river of Chebar: and I fell on my face.

Then the spirit entered into me, and set me upon my feet, and spake with me, and said unto me, Go, shut thyself within thine house.

But thou, O son of man, behold, they shall put bands upon thee, and shall bind thee with them, and thou shalt not go out among them:
And I will make thy tongue cleave to the roof of thy mouth, that thou shalt be dumb, and shalt not be to them a reprover: for they are a rebellious house.

But when I speak with thee, I will open thy mouth, and thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; He that heareth, let him hear; and he that forbeareth, let him forbear: for they are a rebellious house.
Ezekiel 3:1-27

I've warned you now. You both need to repent. You will not escape the judgment of God when you blaspheme the LORD and treat His servants this way. I've warned you and your blood is not on my hands now. God counts it a righteous thing to recompense with tribulation those who trouble his children. You've brought this trouble upon yourselves by your constant attempts to trouble me. I am G-d's child and His servant. I have told you the truth and I have not lied to either of you about anything. This is your last warning. I strongly advise you to heed it this time.

That's OK she allows fulfillment and tangible example of the word.

They will be shameless and arrogant, (Midrash Rabbah on Song of Songs 2:29 ) and truthfulness will all but disappear. (Mishnah Sota 9:15)

The wickedness of the times will have it's effect upon children, who will act brazenly and disrespectfully towards elders, including their parents and parents-in-law. . The exemplary behavior of sin-fearing individuals, who will try to serve G-d, will not be followed, but rather they will be scorned and despised.

(Ibid. )

Hearken when Michael speaketh: I am he that stands in the presence of God -Apocalypse of Paul 42

The wise man is advised to avoid unnecessary confict with the powerful. The wrath of kings is a common theme of the wisdom literature, as in Proverbs 16: 14-20.

4Q41.7 Frag. 1 Col. 1 [Speak gently to a ruler] 1at all times, lest he adjure you; and speak to him in accordance with his mood, lest [he . . . ] 2without reproach. When propitious, go to him; but when it is forbidden [stay away . . . ] 3do not trouble his spirit, because you speak gently, [ . . . ] 4quickly recount his rebuke, but do not pass over your sins [ . . . ] Sand he is righteous as you are, for he is a prince [ . . . what he wants,] 6he will do, for he is incomparable in every deed, without [ . . . ]

Psalms 2:4 "He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision."

Psalms 2:Why do nations assemble,
and peoples plot vain things;
kings of the earth take their stand,
and regents intrigue together
against the LORD and against His anointed?
"Let us break the cords of their yoke,
shake off their ropes from us!"
He who is enthroned in heaven laughs;
the LORD mocks at them.
Then He speaks to them in anger

(Because G-d is always the same and situation always the similar-then as in Davids day so to in our day they do vain things ploting against his people and G-d still mocks them and rebukes them in anger.)

In vain have I smitten your children; they received no correction: your own sword hath devoured your prophets, like a destroying lion.” Jeremiah 2:30
**G-d’s wrath to the early Christians who worshiped Baal (fish sign)
Thus the Lion referrence to how they were fed to them and died by Romes swords which became their own sWord.

Ezekiel 34:18 Is it not enough for you to feed on the good pasture? Must you also trample the rest of your pasture with your feet? Is it not enough for you to drink clear water? Must you also muddy the rest with your feet?

Shimon the irony is this oldie but goody response to Tony Bruno:
about our stiff neck about them never changing their spots.
Jeremiah 13:23 Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? Then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.

Isaiah 55:
8 For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, saith the LORD.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.

GOD ABHORS (hates for the simple) DECEITFUL men
-(Psalm 5:6)

EXODUS 23:20 " Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. 21 Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for He will not pardon your transgressions; for My name is in Him.

Isaiah 11:4
But with righteousness will he judge the poor,
and reprove with iniquity for the meek of the earth:
and he shall smith the earth with the rod of his mouth,
and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

"The word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than
any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder
of soul and spirit..."
- Hebrews 4:12

Because of rejection of these words, He will come
speaking words of retribution which will slay the wicked (Isaiah 11:4).

Psalm 119:104
Through Your precepts I get understanding;
Therefore I hate every false way.

And the haughtiness of man shall be humbled, and the pride of men shall be brought low;
and the Lord alone will be exalted in that day.
- Isaiah 2.12-17

Psalm 52:1 ....“Why do you boast, O mighty man, of mischief done against the godly? All the day 2 you are plotting destruction. Your tongue is like a sharp razor, you worker of treachery. 3 You love evil more than good, and lying more than speaking the truth. [Selah]

Forum List

Back