On Your Walls O Jerusalem

To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.

Deliver me, O Lord, from the evil man: preserve me from the violent man;

Which imagine mischiefs in their heart; continually are they gathered together for war.

They have sharpened their tongues like a serpent; adders' poison is under their lips. Selah.

Keep me, O Lord, from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from the violent man; who have purposed to overthrow my goings.

The proud have hid a snare for me, and cords; they have spread a net by the wayside; they have set gins for me. Selah.

I said unto the Lord, Thou art my God: hear the voice of my supplications, O Lord.

O God the Lord, the strength of my salvation, thou hast covered my head in the day of battle.

Grant not, O Lord, the desires of the wicked: further not his wicked device; lest they exalt themselves. Selah.

As for the head of those that compass me about, let the mischief of their own lips cover them.

Let burning coals fall upon them: let them be cast into the fire; into deep pits, that they rise not up again.

Let not an evil speaker be established in the earth: evil shall hunt the violent man to overthrow him.

I know that the Lord will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and the right of the poor.

Surely the righteous shall give thanks unto thy name: the upright shall dwell in thy presence.

Psalm 140:1-13

To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.

Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise;

For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.

They compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause.

For my love they are my adversaries: but I give myself unto prayer.

And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love.

Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.

When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin.

Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.

Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.

Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.

Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.

Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with theLord; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.

Let them be before the Lord continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.

Because that he remembered not to shew mercy, but persecuted the poor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart.

As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.

As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.

Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him, and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.

Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the Lord, and of them that speak evil against my soul.

But do thou for me, O God the Lord, for thy name's sake: because thy mercy is good, deliver thou me.

For I am poor and needy, and my heart is wounded within me.

I am gone like the shadow when it declineth: I am tossed up and down as the locust.

My knees are weak through fasting; and my flesh faileth of fatness.

I became also a reproach unto them: when they looked upon me they shaked their heads.

Help me, O Lord my God: O save me according to thy mercy:

That they may know that this is thy hand; that thou,Lord, hast done it.

Let them curse, but bless thou: when they arise, let them be ashamed; but let thy servant rejoice.

Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame, and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle.

I will greatly praise the Lord with my mouth; yea, I will praise him among the multitude.

For he shall stand at the right hand of the poor, to save him from those that condemn his soul.

Psalm 109:1-31

A Psalm of David

Plead my cause, O Lord, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.

Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for mine help.
Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.

Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt.

Let them be as chaff before the wind: and let the angel of the Lord chase them.

Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the Lord persecute them.

For without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit, which without cause they have digged for my soul.

Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall.

And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord: it shall rejoice in his salvation.

All my bones shall say, Lord, who is like unto thee, which deliverest the poor from him that is too strong for him, yea, the poor and the needy from him that spoileth him?

False witnesses did rise up; they laid to my charge things that I knew not.

They rewarded me evil for good to the spoiling of my soul.

But as for me, when they were sick, my clothing was sackcloth: I humbled my soul with fasting; and my prayer returned into mine own bosom.

I behaved myself as though he had been my friend or brother: I bowed down heavily, as one that mourneth for his mother.

But in mine adversity they rejoiced, and gathered themselves together: yea, the abjects gathered themselves together against me, and I knew it not; they did tear me, and ceased not:

With hypocritical mockers in feasts, they gnashed upon me with their teeth.

Lord, how long wilt thou look on? rescue my soul from their destructions, my darling from the lions.

I will give thee thanks in the great congregation: I will praise thee among much people.

Let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me: neither let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause.

For they speak not peace: but they devise deceitful matters against them that are quiet in the land.

Yea, they opened their mouth wide against me, and said, Aha, aha, our eye hath seen it.

This thou hast seen, O Lord: keep not silence: O Lord, be not far from me.

Stir up thyself, and awake to my judgment, even unto my cause, my God and my Lord.

Judge me, O Lord my God, according to thy righteousness; and let them not rejoice over me.

Let them not say in their hearts, Ah, so would we have it: let them not say, We have swallowed him up.

Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together that rejoice at mine hurt: let them be clothed with shame and dishonour that magnify themselves against me.

Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the Lordbe magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.

And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and of thy praise all the day long.

Psalm 35:1-28

1) I already posted those verses yesterday or so=plagiarizing my posts now?
No you flood threads to hide problematic posts=sin for Jesus & human ego.
People read page 4, there must be some gems in there Jeremiah would rather forget about and not have you see. Even willing to give up her Psalms was not about David argument just to hide it, so it must be a doozy.
2) quote:
"Let them be as *chaff before the wind*:
and let the angel of the Lord chase
them. "
Both *the thresher* and angel of the Lord is Michael not Jesus, thank you.

Last edited:
I am a daughter of the LORD, those Psalms are as much mine as they are yours, HaShev.

The Psalms of David belong to the Lord Jesus Christ and those who belong to Him. I am His, therefore the Psalms are mine and they are my prayers. I was praying the Psalms before you came along and I will be praying the Psalms after you are gone (God willing that I should remain after you on this earth).

Who are you to accuse me of plagiarism? The Psalms were not written by you. They were written by King David. I can post them anytime I wish. Indeed I have posted many already - I have a link on USMB for the Book of Proverbs and Psalms - it was done before you arrived. I typed all of them out myself! Why did I type them out by hand rather than use a link? Because like David I will not offer to my God that which has cost me nothing! That's why.

To the chief Musician.....forget about that did you?
You also admited you lied about your psalms argument that now you admit is David speaking about his ordeal.
Furthermore I just used the verse to nake a point and you stole that premise the next day that's not the same as just using bible for sske of teaching that is plain emulating what I did and repeating it.
But should anyone be surprised that you don't onowcwhat emulation is? Or that you can't c9nfess to your sins like flood flaming forums to hide stuff?

To the chief Musician.....forget about that did you?
You also admited you lied about your psalms argument that now you admit is David speaking about his ordeal.
Furthermore I just used the verse to nake a point and you stole that premise the next day that's not the same as just using bible for sske of teaching that is plain emulating what I did and repeating it.
But should anyone be surprised that you don't onowcwhat emulation is? Or that you can't c9nfess to your sins like flood flaming forums to hide stuff?

I stole nothing. Those three Psalms were used in our church bible study this morning and I wrote them down and decided to post them here. I do not always read your entire posts to entirety as they are full of blasphemy against Jesus Christ and false accusations against me, HaShev. Why would I take the time to read that sort of thing from you or anyone else? I cannot.

Job said that he had made a covenant with his eyes not to look upon a maiden. I have made a covenant with my eyes not to look upon what I know to be vile lies - that includes blasphemous music - occult music - heavy metal - anything that dishonors the LORD I have nothing to do with such things- I won't have anything to do with the blasphemy against the LORD you write about - I refuse to listen to that which I know is not true. If I find it written in letter form I disregard it and skim over it. I'm not going to permit such things to defile my spirit.

This is the Book of Psalms I have typed out for the USMB board members - I'm up to Psalm 69 and getting close to half way finished.

Psalms - The Book of Prayer Praise Meditation US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
and here is the Book of Proverbs. It is finished. All 31 Chapters.

Wisdom is better than gold Understanding to be chosen than silver US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is the books of the Bible I typed out for USMB members - so far I've got done 1 & 2 Peter, The Gospel of John, The Book of Acts, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Proverbs, Psalms (going 69th Psalm now) The Book of Esther, Hebrews, Romans, Malachi, Titus, Peter, and I did 1 and 2 Corinthians but I have to find those. I also have since done the book of Revelations and I need to add that one to this thread - books of the bible. My goal is to do the entire KJV Bible and have it on this link - God willing. It has taken some time. It would be faster if I cut and pasted the scriptures but that would offering God something that cost me nothing.

The Books of the Bible on USMB US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:
Liar, thief, change words in scripture, miss represent people, claim to be higher then all things....is there a sin you will not comit to make it easier to list?

Liar, thief, change words in scripture, miss represent people, claim to be higher then all things....is there a sin you will not comit to make it easier to list?

I reported you to USMB for making false and slanderous accusations against me, HaShev. I'm not going to tolerate your misbehavior on my threads any longer. Truly I can hardly believe you two are Jewish. I've never seen any Jew behave so wickedly on a board as you two do and I've known many Jewish people. To be honest, I have never seen "anyone" act as wickedly as you two and that would include Muslims, atheists, satanists, witches, wizards, new agers, anarchists, communists, you two take the cake for wicked. Now that is saying something because I've seen a great deal in my day.

What a thing to be known for. For acting the most wickedly on a message board. Too bad those who know you aren't here to see it. Maybe you'd be ashamed of yourselves and repent. What you fail to realize is the day will come when everything you've ever done will be played out before the world - even as if on a movie screen and all will see it. The whole world will be viewing it in that hour - It could be called, This was your life. It would be good to think about that all things considered. Here is a preview short film of how it will be in that hour.

Last edited:
Now before you both get too depressed over your sorry state let me give you some good news. There was a time when I acted up on the boards too (not this one) and then God dealt with me and it was as if he pulled my coattail and said, hey! you! What do you think you are doing? You see, I justified myself in my rotten behavior by telling myself that I was defending Israel and therein I could be pure rotten to the Muslims! But God said, oh no you cannot! You won't be my servant and talk like that - act like that - you have to make a decision!

Now granted I didn't blaspheme the LORD as you both have but you have done it in ignorance so I believe the LORD will have mercy on ya'll - but for me - I used to cuss and argue and be very maneuvering in my strategies against the enemies of Israel and God was not pleased with it at all! I repented and have never returned to any of that nonsense - to God be the glory.

So if God can forgive me and give me a fresh start? He can do it for you two but you will have to be willing to change your ways! I am believing God for you to come to Him and repent of your sins and start praying for people on this board who need prayer. You know it is one thing to walk by a starving person and give them your sandwich and another to give people the bread of life when they are starving for God! You can do both. You can share the Gospel (once you are both saved) and you can pray for people here who need people to be praying for them.

Some have no one to pray for them and it is up to those who know the LORD to lift them up in prayer every day and ask the LORD to help them.

Otherwise how will it be done? There are few laborers in the harvest and the LORD needs more. Rather than working against the Kingdom of Heaven I say its time you both repented and gave your lives to the LORD so you can work for the Kingdom of heaven and labor in the harvest. Time is short. Neither of you are doing anything anyhow - except for aggravating folks. Your time would be far better spent to serve the LORD! Don't you think?

Forum List

Back