On Your Walls O Jerusalem

You did not answer me, yet you are lying and claiming you did....enough said about your habitual lying problem.
Sinning to get your posts bumped up, that's very telling of your satanic behavior.

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=JN.DkrURnZKii6sfNRfLkmEFA&pid=15.1&H=149&W=160&P=0

Once again you do not quote me correctly. I said, I answered you as the LORD led me to answer you. It is sufficient.

So take it up with Him. You and your friend are not striving against a woman - you are striving against the Spirit of the LORD which is why neither of you have prevailed against me nor will you in the future! I was here long before you and if the LORD wills for me to continue I'll be here after you're both gone.

Find another thread. This obviously is not one you find of interest as you have yet to show appreciation for the message of the OP nor respect for subject which is "Jerusalem".

As for me? I will turn in now.

And if both of you stay up all night on this board - it will come as no surprise.
Isaiah wrote, There is no rest for the wicked.

There is no rest for the wicked that is why michael and i are here jeremiah so you get no rest....so that your lies are answered with the truth.... Besides jeremiah why cant you stay up your kind usually can stay up until at least the witching hour and bullfrogs love to croak out there ribett ribett after the sun goes down although i suspect since you are a followers of baal and a worshipper of the sun that you need to sleep through the night because it scares you so....funny how you accuse us of the very things you are guilty of... You deceitfully take the name of a prophet of gd and cover up your own name and hide behind his pretending you are righteous but we all see through your charade..... Ribett ribett...

Ok 1st will be the Bible then the scrolls:
Who does Isaiah really claim is the Messiah?

Read Isaiah 44 and 45 the redeemer is the one who swayed Cyrus the King (Prince) of Persias heart to do the gathering and rebuilding.

Isaiah 44:24-28 and 45, the Redeemer (HaSheva in Hebrew) caused Cyrus heart to change to do the Moshiach roles of delivering the people gathering them, rebuilding the temple etc. Cyrus was ANOINTED but not the ANOINTED ONE.

Dan 10 shows this was Michael who worked on Cyrus.

in Dan 10:20 where it says in regards to Michael:

"Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee And now will

"Hashev Lacham Sar Parac"

(HaShev fight the prince of Persia).

yOU NEVER USE THE HEBREW THUS YOU bLOT OUT THE NAME AS IT SAID YOU WOULD.

Giving him the vision and anointing (Isaiah 45) to give the decree in 538, liberating the Jews who were captive in Babylonia and allowing them to return to their homeland. Cyrus battle was not physical it was spiritually in concious LEAST YOU FORGET EZRA 1.

(Isaiah 21:4) : The NIGHT (Evening Star Michael) which my soul desired, the time of HaSheva (redemption), He made it a fear and terror for me.

"Watchman.... How far away is the Night (Evening Star Archangel Michael)?"- Isaiah 21:11

Isaiah 42:19. The LORD's Servant (the Messiah) is called Mal'akh (Messenger of )YAHWEH (angel of the Lord=Archangel Michael).

Isaiah 48:17Thus saith Jehovah, thy Redeemer (HaSheva), the Holy One of Israel: I am Jehovah thy God, who teacheth thee to “profit”, who leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

"And the redeemed(HaSheva) of the Lord shall return (HaShev), and come to Zion in song; Isaiah 51:11

Now the Scrolls on Isaiah's Redeemer {HaSheva in Hebrew}:
Isaiah Commentary: (IQSb,v 20-29) is a Blessing of the Prince of the Congregation (Archangel Michael), referring to the Triumphant Davidic Messiah as the same.

(scroll 4 Q285 Fr. 5 which is written in the Book of Isaiah & In the “Isaiah Commentary” scroll: (IQSb,v 20-29), who slays by strokes (writings)with his sword (words), and claims “He’ll Proclaim liberty to the captives (Romans)” (Isaiah lxi,I)

The Liberator according to Isaiah is Michael and we all know Jesus failed to Liberate his flock and people and in fact he caused the opposite to occur. Therefore your first Messiah claiming to be G-d, the one who failed is the Imposter Messiah as even your preachers know the Imposter comes first. This is not a chicken or the egg puzzle it's obvious who came first flapping his chicken feathers squawking up a storm claiming to be something he never was, as Isaiah says the chosen one would never quit or fail and here we see Jesus quit and failed. YOU SELECTIVELY AVOID Isaiah regarding Moshiach does not quit nor fail. You selectively avoid Isaiah where the Dragon is pierced, according to your placing him everywhere it says pierced means Jesus must be the dragon of Isaiah and not the Messiah. This is your standard not mine, hence my mentioning check mate when you yourself paint your king into a corner with no moves left to wiggle out of your excuses and lies.

Conclusion: you place him in Isaiah where he is not and avoid the Messiah where it is indicated by Isaiah as Michael the Prince of the Congregation, Head of Host, the LIBERATOR.
You wish the Messiah to be encoded in Isaiah, well
Y'-H-VO-Shv is spelled out in Bible code in Isaiah.
Nowhere does Isaiah mention Jesus but he does mention the name you keep blotting out like he said you would.

Now this is just Isaiah, what about the rest of the scrolls?
Like:
4Q471 XVII He’s redeemed (HaSheva) by the princely Angel of the Kingdom of Michael.

(1QM v, 1-2) States: “God himself is a supreme agent of salvation and after him in importance is Michael.”
An informative post with the exception of an error I see in it.

"Therefore your first Messiah claiming to be G-d, the one who failed is the Imposter Messiah as even your preachers know the Imposter comes first."

Jesus came as the son of MAN. Speaking about 'his father in heaven'. He did not claim to be God but in fact told the collective to not call him good and reaffirmed that by saying only One was good and that was God. Furthermore he came for that which was lost and stated such. People create sin not God. Although he did create good and evil and they both serve his purpose. The idea being once a human is fed up with being flooded in evil through their own sinful choices the 'heavenly hosts within the Ark (mind) will chase away the evil ones trying to get in outside of the Ark (mind)'.

MAN being the One created in the beginning in the image of God who is told to be fruitful and multiply in the Pillars of Time. I think the plan works. It just looks a little painful for the truly stubborn folks (children).

Jeremiah that is a lame excuse and you'd be saying your lord doesn't know Hebrew.

Rodishi, hi
I want to clearify stuff from previous posts that you might not have seen that is pertaining to this subject you raise.
1)Ezekiel 28 is used for describing the son of perdition (i.e. fall to the pit.) and pastors themself use that in discussing Lucifer.
Ezekiel calls him a created image of a perfect man not that he existed as a singular figure.
2) True Jesus isn't supposed to be claiming to be the one he speaks about anymore then Daniel conveying a message is. But also the AD era christ used for at least a minute portion of that created image did not say he was the son of man either. Which is why someone is claimed to be saying: they will come in my name (Jesus speaking) saying I (Jesus) am christ and deceive many even the elect. It's all about reading proper tenses.
other tense blunders:
he wasn't son of man that he was emulating (like unto)----Rev1:13 Christians are like unto christ are not christ, Muslims say they try to be "like unto" Mohammad, but are not Mohammad themselves.
Tense blunder: that son of Man was spoken of third oerson tense, will not be in the person of Jesus, but in a different incarnation involving a totally different human being LUKE 6:5, 9:26 , 9:55-56, 12:10 , 17:30 , 18:8, 22:69, John 3:13, Matthew 25:11-13, Mark 14:62
and Mathew20:28.

That father in heaven can only be 2 people: the son of man head of host (thusca holy father), or as Rome created the son as a nask for father baal.
A figure like Theudas by the Jordan would be teaching his head priest in the temple as his holy father much like the RCC says that of the Pope.
Rome however mixed other christs in the trinity of christs and favored the half Roman figure Yeshu son of Mary of 100bc hence described as the harlot church cause they venerated the harlot mother of the first christ of the trinity of christs. None of the Christs made successful prophets, they were converged with many deities and myths as well as bible figures & roles plagiarized. (read my fictional character from real figure post).
Christianity used text pointingvto 70ad events in their era to say Rome would lift high a false prophet and create a one world religion sovthey could bw authority andcin control, well hello isn't that exactly what they did calling it Christianity?
Rome rehashed baal worship with a more Judaic mask Jesus (the morning star is son of Baal.) They did this to try and convert the Hebrews in order to stop tax revolts and thus collect taxes in the form of offerings to their God (through them as the new authority) instead of to the Roman rulers.
This is an age old trick by Rome thus me and Shimon mentioning they did that to the Veiins with their godess Juno predating the Jewish revolts. You can research that and see the pattern Rome had in controlling and ruling other cultures through stealing/hijacking their religions.

Last edited:
Hi HaShev,

I do not listen to many pastors so I am not sure what they say about Ezekiel 28. I do know that in the day breath (spiritual breath) is given to create a living soul is created perfect. The son of perdition on the other hand (this carnal shell we reside in at the moment) is imperfect and subject to the carnal world as the seed (soul of the child born that rule the nations being lands in the human that is caught up to God's throne, etc.) grows and matures into the image of the first-born of heaven. The hosts created to rule over the ruddy earth (Edom) of us pass away as we mature into what Jehovah intends us to be.

The Lord tried to tell all who would hear don't go here and don't go there (fly across the world or take a ship across the ocean) to find him when someone says he is here or there (i.e. earthbound location). Rome is where the Seven Hills and a spiritual host (where portions, parts and pieces of powers and principalities) rule. The idea is to walk and most of all think in the spirit though and realize that in the spirit these things served or serve a purpose. Those Hills used to be very sharp and jagged over the thousands of years they are wearing down.

Humans have a hard time examining themselves and denying anything we can't see with a carnal view is the norm. We'v all been there and many are still there in self denial.

The father in heaven is a subject for another time. Jesus Christ knew who he was at the time he walk. His intent again was to seek that which was lost. The very elect (chosen) Jews (those who live by faith) also those with that spirit the Israelites 'contenders, God prevails they desire to be children of Jehovah' were created in the heavens and allowed to be subjected just like all of those who fell. Why? For nothing would be lost except the son of perdition (that rough carnal exterior for the period of time while a soul matures). Again a process.

If I told someone Rod and I have seen the eyes of a preacher turn into serpents eyes how many would believe it? We even had a hard time with that one.

All sorts want the controls (bridle reigns) but surely Jehovah has those safe don't ya think?

Just think we have this here cloud to converse on here in the world today. This was not available 2000 years ago.

Right, and have you ever played the pass the story down the line game /experiment?
In the age of this advanced communication we can't keep stories and people straight, they end up merging and converging. Imagine the problems with passing stories of similar role title people in the archaic age with poor communication.
Therefore to be honest with yourself and others one must research and discuss the historical figures and not the myth end result of that confused and corrupted accounts by that same adversary John of Patmos was describing (not just seven hills but built on tombs/ death should be a clue).
This is why I ask people and now you,
who are you calling Jesus, which christ figure out of the many? That way that historical figure can be discussed and proof of the convergance will then emerge in the errors of the accounts that occur by combining many into one new fgure.

Right, and have you ever played the pass the story down the line game /experiment?
In the age of this advanced communication we can't keep stories and people straight, they end up merging and converging. Imagine the problems with passing stories of similar role title people in the archaic age with poor communication.
Therefore to be honest with yourself and others one must research and discuss the historical figures and not the myth end result of that confused and corrupted accounts by that same adversary John of Patmos was describing (not just seven hills but built on tombs/ death should be a clue).
This is why I ask people and now you,
who are you calling Jesus, which christ figure out of the many? That way that historical figure can be discussed and proof of the convergance will then emerge in the errors of the accounts that occur by combining many into one new fgure.
To be honest I don't necessarily need to research tons of history but a little helps clarify certain matters or issues that may arise. I spent the majority of life living by faith that God would help me get through whatever it was that I was created for or meant to do. I think you mention in one of your post though history is repetitve and those things need to be watched as they can teach us as humans not to make the same mistakes again (on the left hand). With communications as they are today people can more easily access information, varied languages and some history. It is still up to each individual to seek with their whole heart the truth though. If they are unwilling to do that then they and possibly many suffer a price for the failures of a few whether they be simply weak minded or just greedy people. If their hearts are not in the right place then they will believe lies. That is designed in from the manufacturer.

I forgot to put this in concerning the body ofJesus Christ
Ezra 3:1 And when the seventh month was come, and the children of Israel were in the cities, the people gathered themselves together as one man to Jerusalem.

Last edited:
You said:
" whatever it was that I was created for or
meant to do"

WE focus and gather and keep the city holy for a reason, it's to set it as a beacon, to recognize that everything we need is in that holy city's name. Like Cliff notes for the Bible is in the legend of how YeruShalem becomes the city of Shalom. The purpose in life is in the name, discerning right from wrong,good from evil is no longer subjective when you have that defined name.
Even the good cop bad cop story is in the name and legend of the holy city- like I said the ultimate cliff note to the book.
Shalem means completeness and wholeness.
Your purpose is to be all you could and should be.
Mankinds purpose and direction is to progress to be complete and whole aka EVOLVE to be all we could and should be. That simple, and all right and wrong acts go9d vs evil depend on is it towards or opposing that direction/path?

There is no rest for the wicked that is why michael and i are here jeremiah so you get no rest....so that your lies are answered with the truth.... Besides jeremiah why cant you stay up your kind usually can stay up until at least the witching hour and bullfrogs love to croak out there ribett ribett after the sun goes down although i suspect since you are a followers of baal and a worshipper of the sun that you need to sleep through the night because it scares you so....funny how you accuse us of the very things you are guilty of... You deceitfully take the name of a prophet of gd and cover up your own name and hide behind his pretending you are righteous but we all see through your charade..... Ribett ribett...

As it is written,
Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. - And - As a man thinketh so is he.

So you and HaShev believe you've both been appointed to be judges of God's servants? You see yourselves as God? Interesting. My God is on his throne laughing at you both. What you have rejected by refusing your redemption through Jesus Christ the Messiah, I joyfully received and therein I am a daughter of Abraham while inwardly neither of you can honestly claim to be the same.

You both behave like lawless thugs. There is no trace of holy behavior in either of you! You need to work out your own salvation (both of you) with fear and trembling and realize that your lies against me, your harassing me on my own threads, your inability to sleep at night is because of your own wickedness! The LORD's people sleep well at night. He gives his beloved rest..... Do you not know the Scriptures?

Shimone, You told Ulysses that you are a giver due to Israel having given to nations in crisis. That is Israel. Not you. You've deceived yourself if you believe your country can give while you do not lift a finger to help.

HaShev was asked the same question and told Ulysses he once gave a sandwich to a homeless man outside of a bar. I would say it is a good mitzvah but Jesus said to take the homeless into your own home and care for them - not toss them your leftovers.

While a Kohanim may believe that to never have divorced confirms his holiness, Jesus says if you have looked at a woman with lust in your heart you have already committed adultery. If you have become angry in your own home and said, Raca! You are in danger of the fires of hell! The standard was raised at the Cross of Calvary and you cannot possibly keep it without believing on Christ who did what you were not able to do! He fulfilled the law!

You search the scriptures but you do not see that they speak of Jesus Christ and that he is the one Moses wrote about.

Who do you believe the LORD was speaking about when he told Ezekiel to tell the people, A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you, and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you and you will walk in my statutes and ye shall keep my judgments and do them. And ye shall dwell in the land I gave your fathers, and ye shall be my people and I will be your God.

That was God speaking to the Jewish people whose hearts were like stone, who were rebellious and disobedient and stiff necked. Like both of you.

When Jesus Christ came that is what he came for. To redeem you. But your fathers who killed the prophets would have no part of it and so he then was recieved by a people who he had not come for. And we became His people. We are the children of God. Born of God.

As it is written:
He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?

And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ.
And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.

Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?
He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.

And they which were sent were of the Pharisees.
And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Christ, nor Elias, neither that prophet?

John answered them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not;
He it is, who coming after me is preferred before me, whose shoe's latchet I am not worthy to unloose.

These things were done in Bethabara beyond Jordan, where John was baptizing.
_____

And we received Jesus Christ and the gift of Salvation which you rejected. The Messiah who shed his own blood,died on a tree at Calvary, and God raised him from the grave on the third day and he appeared to many (over 500) and then after 40 days ascended up to heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father.

And those of us who received Him were given new hearts not made of stone but of flesh and we were given God's Holy Spirit to dwell within us and were made temples of the living God fulfilling the scriptures - that we are living stones. To God be the Glory.

Yes, it is written:
The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

Jesus is the cornerstone and the One you have both stumbled over because your eyes do not see and your ears are dull of hearing. Your hearts are made of stone.

Apart from Him you shall perish.

As it stands you are not Jews but children of the devil.

As it is written:

Not every Jew is a Jew but some are of the synagogue of Satan.

Last edited:
You said:
" whatever it was that I was created for or
meant to do"

WE focus and gather and keep the city holy for a reason, it's to set it as a beacon, to recognize that everything we need is in that holy city's name. Like Cliff notes for the Bible is in the legend of how YeruShalem becomes the city of Shalom. The purpose in life is in the name, discerning right from wrong,good from evil is no longer subjective when you have that defined name.
Even the good cop bad cop story is in the name and legend of the holy city- like I said the ultimate cliff note to the book.
Shalem means completeness and wholeness.
Your purpose is to be all you could and should be.
Mankinds purpose and direction is to progress to be complete and whole aka EVOLVE to be all we could and should be. That simple, and all right and wrong acts go9d vs evil depend on is it towards or opposing that direction/path?
That "whatever it was that I was created for or meant to do" was not an inquiry.

As humans we are here to grow and prosper in Jehovah's spirit within us. Individuals are awakened in the spirit at different points. Not all evolve at the same rate but hopefully as the tide turns more will come to a better understand of how to find that perfect peace within themselves. As that is done humankind then strives to create a more peaceful enviroment. For many Christians and Jews this is done through faith even if their pastors or rabbi's do not fully understand the words nor have all been given a spirit yet to lead or go forward.

The Holy City within each is protected by the Levites (spiritual hosts within) who were created by Jehovah's spirit, their spirit was (is) planted in earth and appointed to this position. Certain humans take it upon themselves to that in a carnal sense, location or position and that results in fighting over physical lands and the spirit is not a consideration. A carnally or fleshly minded human also thinks that the golden crown being spoken about is carnal gold not understanding that the word is speaking about being given a pure mind when the word speaks about recieving a golden crown (purity of mind). Until such a state is arrived at and that one is earnestly seeking to have that understanding by and through the spirit of Jehovah's Son one cannot get pass the hills in their own mind.

Finding inner peace is an assumed hippy idea.
You wouldn't want to live in a town where everyone found their inner peace, you'd never like it there.
Sometimes what seems good is not what's best.
The more you gain knowledge and truth, the more imperfect people and situations seem thus the more imperfect you see the world. The less inner peace you will have. The only way to inner peace is to either choose to be dumb clueless and naive or perfect the world in line with your inner progress.
If half the artist found inner peace their creative works would vanish as would their spirit to create, other ideas and works would never be created. Plays and movies would be boring without our actors inner turmoils.
You would have no Judges including the judge at judgement. No consumer advocates. You would have fewer teachers, leaders, prophets. You would just have more flower stores accupuncturists, sandle shoe stores, and tie dye t-shirts.
:)
Just making a point- it's about healthy balances.

Last edited:
There is only one way to have inner peace and that is to receive Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. He is the prince of peace and the peace he gives is the peace that passes all understanding. It is peace that sustains us in the midst of a battle. In the midst of the worst possible circumstances we are able to be at peace if we are abiding in Jesus Christ and His words are abiding in us.

Apart from Jesus Christ - there is no true peace.

Jeremiah calling 2 Jews in this thread of the devil is proof her god is not the G0d of the Hebrews.
Fact: satanist can't tell you who the devil is only Michael can.
Fact:Satanist calling you a devil is a double negative=positive=compliment
It's like Saddam calling the US the great satan
=double negative.
Thanks for complimenting us Jeremiah.
By the way your reading of the scrolls and placing Jesus in everything is flawed: the words used:
"Who hath" and "despised" etc all the words used are past tense not future tense thus talking about Isaiah's era or before Isaiah's time not a future time.
Who hath is not who will, despised is not will despise him. Learn your tenses.
Jesus was also popular in the NT accts so you'd have to throw the Nt under the bus calling it a lie to make your fallacious claims= failed again to argue in front of the judge.
*shaking my head*

quote of the year award: "Apart from Jesus Christ - there is no true peace."

Thousands of wars and over 50 million murders in Jesus name- how is that peace working out for you?
See your lies are so blatant we don't know whether to laugh or cry.
according to your other comment about inner peace;
I guess the jails full of cross tatoos necklaces and earings are full of dangerous inmates who are at peace?
Maybe the warden should stop doing surprise cell searches for shanks and weapons then?

Last edited:
quote of the year award: "Apart from Jesus Christ - there is no true peace."

Thousands of wars and over 50 million murders in Jesus name- how is that peace working out for you?
See your lies are so blatant we don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Wars in Jesus name? Or in the name of Roman Catholicism Doctrine which I despise more than you do, HaShev (most likely).

No. No war could be done in Jesus Christ's name. I'd lay down my own life to save yours from being forcefully converted and defend your right to the very end to die a Jew! I have never believed in forced conversions. It is a lie from the pits of hell.

My King James Version Bible tells me to lay down my life for my brother. Not take it.

What church murders in the name of Jesus Christ? What church puts others to death over doctrinal differences / or for rejecting it? Only a cult does that. That is what Catholicism is. 58 million people murdered during their Inquisitions that lasted a span of 605 years and now they want the world to believe only a few thousand perished. LIARS. That is what they are.

Jews, Protestants and non Catholics slaughtered in the name of God by the Roman Catholic Church. Over 50 million more died during their last Inquisition better known as WWII and again their target was the Jews and later they planned on wiping out the Protestants - that was their plan - their vision for a New World Order with their faithful Catholic son, Hitler bringing it all to fruition for them.

Their back up plan was the 1,000 Jews they hid beneath the Vatican so that if Hitler didn't accomplish his mission for them they could claim they were "saving Jewish lives" and deny the truth that they were in fact "annihilating the Jews" from the face of the earth.

Do not tell me who was responsible for it and who is still orchestrating bloodshed by running both sides of a war. The Roman Jesuits that do their evil work for the Black Pope and Vatican are masters of Deceit.

50 million murders in Jesus name? Which Jesus? Not the Jesus I know and love. Not the Jesus whom the disciples were martyred for - whom countless tens of thousands - millions even have been martyred for because they refused to deny Him or convert to Catholicism or Islam. No, their Jesus is Lucifer. They call him Jesus (and their children of Islam call him Issa) but they both are speaking of Lucifer and if you doubt it look it up in the Latin Vulgate. Listen to a video of one of their Latin Masses. It is Lucifer they lift up. Not Jesus Christ.

No. You cannot put that on my Jesus, HaShev. A false Jesus? No question - there are over 1,000 cults in America alone today and many are speaking of Christ- but what has that to do with Jesus Christ? Nothing.

Last edited:
Finding inner peace is an assumed hippy idea.
You wouldn't want to live in a town where everyone found their inner peace, you'd never like it there.
Sometimes what seems good is not what's best.
The more you gain knowledge and truth, the more imperfect people and situations seem thus the more imperfect you see the world. The less inner peace you will have. The only way to inner peace is to either choose to be dumb clueless and naive or perfect the world in line with your inner progress.
If half the artist found inner piece their creative works would vanish as would their spirit to create, other ideas and works would never be created. Plays and movies would be boring without our actors inner turmoils.
You would have no Judges including the judge at judgement. No consumer advocates. You would have fewer teachers, leaders, prophets. You would just have more flower stores accupuncturists, sandle shoe stores, and tie dye t-shirts.
:)
Just making a point- it's about healthy balances.
Perspective from your view maybe.

I do agree it takes a balance to come to make a full circle in life. Great art through turmoil, you have a point there. Then again brilliant pieces of art, movies, etc. can be accomplished without turmoil.
The judges are also preinstalled by the creator and a part of life here living in red earth. Many just do not see it that away though.

Have you considered that being naive or living as an innocent being is possibly just being put asleep spiritually to later be awakened by the Holy Spirit?

What turmoil was God in when he created the heavens and the earth with all of its magnificence and glory? Has any artist ever created anything equal to a sunset or the break of a morn or the seas and the heavenly blue skies above them? Can they re-create the awe inspiring universe, or hang the stars in the heavens - on nothing? No. Not ever.

It is a lie from hell that beauty can only be created out of turmoil. Indeed when Satan is bound in a chain by one angel and cast into the lake of fire we shall see the majesty and beauty of God, we shall experience the peace of God unhindered and not one of us shall lament that there is no turmoil to bring it forth with! God forbid!

Much of what waxes poetic with the world is truly satanic in its origin!

Jeremiah calling 2 Jews in this thread of the devil is proof her god is not the G0d of the Hebrews.
Fact: satanist can't tell you who the devil is only Michael can.
Fact:Satanist calling you a devil is a double negative=positive=compliment
It's like Saddam calling the US the great satan
=double negative.
Thanks for complimenting us Jeremiah.
By the way your reading of the scrolls and placing Jesus in everything is flawed: the words used:
"Who hath" and "despised" etc all the words used are past tense not future tense thus talking about Isaiah's era or before Isaiah's time not a future time.
Who hath is not who will, despised is not will despise him. Learn your tenses.
Jesus was also popular in the NT accts so you'd have to throw the Nt under the bus calling it a lie to make your fallacious claims= failed again to argue in front of the judge.
*shaking my head*

On my way home from church today I was thinking of you and Shimone. The thought came to me that you and Shimone reminded me of a story a Jewish girl who once told about some men her parents had sent to her to "deprogram her" from her conversion to Jesus Christ.

At first, they were successful in confusing the poor girl to the point that she doubted her faith in Christ. But then she later began to be drawn to Jesus Christ once again and this time she knew beyond all doubt that Jesus Christ was Yeshua HaMachiah. Today she sings for the LORD. She has a beautiful voice and is a very talented young woman. She gives God the glory for her voice and her testimony is truly quite wonderful.

Returning to my story - as I was thinking about you both and the story of the Jewish men whose job it was to destroy any faith in Yeshua in Jewish converts to Christianity this thought occurred to me, HaShev. What would it be like to spend ones life doing such a work - thinking one was working for God only to learn at the judgment seat of Jesus Christ that you had been destroying the work of the Messiah? That you had been responsible for souls going to hell because you had convinced them that their faith was not based on a true encounter with Yeshua?

I did think about this for a time and concluded - it would be likened to the scene when Judas sold out Jesus Christ for 30 pieces of silver and tried to give the money back but the religious leaders would not accept it as it was blood money - so Judas took his own life.

Today he is in hell wishing he had never betrayed Christ. Paul was a Pharisee who murdered Christians and thought he was doing God's work. He said he had done it in ignorance. Perhaps that will be what saves you when Jesus Christ reveals himself to you - that what you have done thus far you have done in ignorance.

I do pray for God's mercy in both your cases.

Last edited:
Here is the Jewish girl whose parents sent de-programmers to strip her of her faith in Jesus Christ - it did not last - she is today a very devoted follower of Yeshua. Her name is Michele Gold and her voice is pure and beautiful. She loves Jesus!

A Psalm of David

Plead my cause, O Lord, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.

Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for mine help.
Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.

Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt.

Let them be as chaff before the wind: and let the angel of the Lord chase them.

Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the Lord persecute them.

For without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit, which without cause they have digged for my soul.

Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall.

And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord: it shall rejoice in his salvation.

All my bones shall say, Lord, who is like unto thee, which deliverest the poor from him that is too strong for him, yea, the poor and the needy from him that spoileth him?

False witnesses did rise up; they laid to my charge things that I knew not.

They rewarded me evil for good to the spoiling of my soul.

But as for me, when they were sick, my clothing was sackcloth: I humbled my soul with fasting; and my prayer returned into mine own bosom.

I behaved myself as though he had been my friend or brother: I bowed down heavily, as one that mourneth for his mother.

But in mine adversity they rejoiced, and gathered themselves together: yea, the abjects gathered themselves together against me, and I knew it not; they did tear me, and ceased not:

With hypocritical mockers in feasts, they gnashed upon me with their teeth.

Lord, how long wilt thou look on? rescue my soul from their destructions, my darling from the lions.

I will give thee thanks in the great congregation: I will praise thee among much people.

Let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me: neither let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause.

For they speak not peace: but they devise deceitful matters against them that are quiet in the land.

Yea, they opened their mouth wide against me, and said, Aha, aha, our eye hath seen it.

This thou hast seen, O Lord: keep not silence: O Lord, be not far from me.

Stir up thyself, and awake to my judgment, even unto my cause, my God and my Lord.

Judge me, O Lord my God, according to thy righteousness; and let them not rejoice over me.

Let them not say in their hearts, Ah, so would we have it: let them not say, We have swallowed him up.

Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together that rejoice at mine hurt: let them be clothed with shame and dishonour that magnify themselves against me.

Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the Lordbe magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.

And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and of thy praise all the day long.

Psalm 35:1-28

Forum List

Back