Once A Thug -

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
- always a thug. At least that time they did it to their own. A different time, sure, but if they continue this nonsense in the here and now against their opposition, they are sure to get the curb sandwich they're asking for.

- always a thug. At least that time they did it to their own. A different time, sure, but if they continue this nonsense in the here and now against their opposition, they are sure to get the curb sandwich they're asking for.

And we wonder how the bullying in school happens, or shooting in the streets killing innocent people...We grew up watching our leaders doing it.

And we wonder how the bullying in school happens, or shooting in the streets killing innocent people...We grew up watching our leaders doing it.

Can you explain that, Eaglewings? I don't understand what you mean by "watching our leaders doing it" as related to bullying in schools and shooting in the streets killing innocent people. What leaders? When? How?

Released my foreign buddy from Poland and Iraq in order to become better person, and when a girl plunged up I released Abdul forever. He was a gang member who appreciated gangsters and he is also a mulatto although I like his little brother more now but we socialized neither do we. Have no problem with the Nazis even today I let my foreign friend who never like white Americans. He's real country maybe are Mexico or Venezuela there mulattoes and marxists living. I like Venezuela more than Mexico, Cuba, Belarus and N.Korea two communist regimes last 2 pcs. I wanted to attack Belarus because they haven't more rights than rest of Europe ....

Forum List

Back