🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Once again, illegal immigration the great distraction!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
While bleeding heart liberals try to grab headlines and project all this love and concern for ILLEGALS.....Trump is wasting valuable tax dollars on shit, all of congress should be rallying against. While bleeding heart liberals trot endless to these immigration sites, black men are being murdered, by both cops and other blacks. While congress is allocating millions to feed and protect these illegals, inner city kids all across this nation sit idle in the sun because states can't afford to open pools or parks, while bleeding heart liberals, cry and moan and groan over babies who's parents sold them for a free ticket to USA hell, our kids are dying in violent neighborhoods, while liberals insist these illegals recieve free healthcare, parents struggle to pay premiums and deductibles.

Every single election years, every fuckin year, its all about illegals. People who should for the most part stay home, give up the american dream of SIMPLY MAKING MONEY, BECAUSE MOST COULD GIVE A RATS FUCK ABOUT THIS COUNTRY, WERE IT NOT FOR THE MONEY AND JOBS and adjust to the Trump reality.

Bleeding heart liberals, there's not one single person in these camps who's story can't be told right here in urban american, not one.

• Banned
5d1bef41250000a81ae9c32c.png

Why not reunite these people with their kids and give them all bus tickets back home. Problem solved. Oh, but that would require the for profit Trump industry to give up tax payer dollars.

Why not reunite these people with their kids and give them all bus tickets back home. Problem solved. Oh, but that would require the for profit Trump industry to give up tax payer dollars.
Too funny;

You use an OBAMA ERA PHOTO to blame Trump.... That is date mis-marked on purpose to foment hate and anger...

Nothing is to low for democrats and liberals... Any lie will do.

• Banned

Hey, if it helps you to sleep at night, believe what you want, you satanic fuck

While bleeding heart liberals try to grab headlines and project all this love and concern for ILLEGALS.....Trump is wasting valuable tax dollars on shit, all of congress should be rallying against. While bleeding heart liberals trot endless to these immigration sites, black men are being murdered, by both cops and other blacks. While congress is allocating millions to feed and protect these illegals, inner city kids all across this nation sit idle in the sun because states can't afford to open pools or parks, while bleeding heart liberals, cry and moan and groan over babies who's parents sold them for a free ticket to USA hell, our kids are dying in violent neighborhoods, while liberals insist these illegals recieve free healthcare, parents struggle to pay premiums and deductibles.

Every single election years, every fuckin year, its all about illegals. People who should for the most part stay home, give up the american dream of SIMPLY MAKING MONEY, BECAUSE MOST COULD GIVE A RATS FUCK ABOUT THIS COUNTRY, WERE IT NOT FOR THE MONEY AND JOBS and adjust to the Trump reality.

Bleeding heart liberals, there's not one single person in these camps who's story can't be told right here in urban american, not one.

Look at this shiny object...

Black issues are on the back burner, stove off. The Democrats feel they have the black vote firmly in hand, and are now concentrating on their new girlfriend, the Latinos.

You were told long ago, but you didn't listen.

• Banned

Hey, if it helps you to sleep at night, believe what you want, you satanic fuck
I really am beginning to hate those people-and I'm not the only one.
To me its not hatred, its just frustration. We go through this shit year after year after year.....of poor people wanting better and I get it. But why should we take on the burden of having to provide better when people here in this country have needs? We can not give every nation under shit hole rule, thanks to our policies, mind you.....a place to call home simply because, no nation can afford this type of on surge indefinitely, no nation.

• Banned

Too funny;

You use an OBAMA ERA PHOTO to blame Trump.... That is date mis-marked on purpose to foment hate and anger...

Nothing is to low for democrats and liberals... Any lie will do.
If in fact these photo's are from the Obama era, we can all rest at night knowing most are safely back home....just sayin ass ho

Black issues are on the back burner, stove off. The Democrats feel they have the black vote firmly in hand, and are now concentrating on their new girlfriend, the Latinos.

For the finally time, our issues are no different from any community that has poor people in it. Google rural america, same issues, murders, theft, child abuse, etc. Its just that your crimes don't get reported, but I live around white trash and trust me, they have the same exact shit going on, they're just not in "CONCENTRATED AREAS", LIKE BLACKS ARE.

For the finally time, our issues are no different from any community that has poor people in it. Google rural america, same issues, murders, theft, child abuse, etc. Its just that your crimes don't get reported, but I live around white trash and trust me, they have the same exact shit going on, they're just not in "CONCENTRATED AREAS", LIKE BLACKS ARE.

But that's not really the point, is it? I believe Al Sharpton once said of Democrats (paraphrased) "They dress us up, but never take us to the ball."

Especially since we were the one's who illegally immigrated into their countries to take over.

But that's not really the point, is it? I believe Al Sharpton once said of Democrats (paraphrased) "They dress us up, but never take us to the ball."
So True, but nothing on this earth would make me ever support, vote or defend a republican. Thanks to Trump, the mere site of a republican makes me sick to my stomach

So True, but nothing on this earth would make me ever support, vote or defend a republican. Thanks to Trump, the mere site of a republican makes me sick to my stomach

Then you will remain stationary.

Trump makes the Brits glad that they lost the war.

The work hard, make their way, and keep their collective head down. Their children will grow up speaking English and become good Americans. Same as it ever was.

Forum List

Back