once again the left gets caught editing a video and lying about it,,

Timmy boy has it wrong, as usual.... No one on the left knows who this Patriot Takes is...it is a fly by nighter, not a wing of, or institutionalized democratic party....

Why even get excited over it? You've got a million of these unethical dudes posting fake video on the right.... No difference with this leftie! :dunno:

• Banned
Timmy boy has it wrong, as usual.... No one on the left knows who this Patriot Takes is...it is a fly by nighter, not a wing of, or institutionalized democratic party....

Why even get excited over it? You've got a million of these unethical dudes posting fake video on the right.... No difference with this leftie! :dunno:
the video itself proves the lie you stupid fuck,,

but as usual,, when the left cant refute the message you attack the messenger,,

The Left lying??????:omg::omg:

:rolleyes:

1708636059233.png

• Banned
Was that an attack on the messenger? I never even considered it an attack?? It was an opinion, for goodness sake!
an opinion that was beyond stupid since the video proves what really happened,,

what you consider it is irrelevant since youre a dumb fuck,,

an opinion that was beyond stupid since the video proves what really happened,,

what you consider it is irrelevant since youre a dumb fuck,,
Didn't watch it in full.... tried to but my stupid Kindle froze, so I finally said screw it....

Tim's over blown commentary in the beginning that I did see, was enough drama to watch!

• Banned
Didn't watch it in full.... tried to but my stupid Kindle froze, so I finally said screw it....

Tim's over blown commentary in the beginning that I did see, was enough drama to watch!
you didnt watch it at all you lying fuckturd,,

not to mention youre ignoring the message and attacking the messenger AGAIN,,

Forum List

Back