End the Fed!

The Fed doesn't control the economy.
During a panic, everyone hoards cash, everyone is afraid to lend.
Otherwise good businesses can fail without access to loans.
Up until 1907, Rockefeller acted as lender of last resort.
During panics he had enough liquidity to support otherwise healthy banks
which helped reduce the severity of panics and depressions.
The Federal Reserve System did not ensure the economy in fact it caused it to fail. They increased the money supply by 67% between 1921 and 1929. This caused a stock market bubble which caused a crash.

Up until 1907, Rockefeller acted as lender of last resort.
1715911751385.png

. . . and before 1882?

Last edited:
They've been in the business of buying up the mortgage-backed securities that caused the '08 crash, in order to maintain the illusion of a healthy stock market...When the impending crash comes from their mis and malfeasance, they'll hold an insane amount of real estate.

Jefferson was never more prescient than when he talked about central banksters....

View attachment 947829

Mortgages caused the 2008 crash, but the Fed didn't buy them until after.
Holders of Fannie and Freddie MBS don't get real estate if the homeowners default.

That is one of my favorite fake Jefferson quotes.

They've been in the business of buying up the mortgage-backed securities that caused the '08 crash, in order to maintain the illusion of a healthy stock market...When the impending crash comes from their mis and malfeasance, they'll hold an insane amount of real estate.

Jefferson was never more prescient than when he talked about central banksters....

View attachment 947829
That's a fake quote. (At least partially spurious.)

The Federal Reserve System did not ensure the economy in fact it caused it. They increased the money supply by 67% between 1921 and 1929. This caused a stock market bubble which caused a crash.

And when banks started to fail, instead of flooding the system with liquidity,
they allowed 20% of banks to fail while the money supply shrank by 1/3rd.

Sorry, J.P. Morgan, not Rockefeller.
Oh well, shit.

The US would have been better off without the Morgans and Rockefellers of the world buying up free energy and burying that shit.

No doubt, that was the worst mistake Tesla ever made -- getting into bed with those psychopaths.

If the nation hadn't been bailed out by those psychopaths, and our government hadn't been captured by these cretins, oh how we might have all been spared this current global technocratic police state these eugenicists are leading us into today. . . . . .

You liked that engineered pandemic didja?

:sigh2:

I do hope you are enjoying yoar thirty pieces of silver.

Oh well, shit.

The US would have been better off without the Morgans and Rockefellers of the world buying up free energy and burying that shit.

No doubt, that was the worst mistake Tesla ever made -- getting into bed with those psychopaths.

If the nation hadn't been bailed out by those psychopaths, and our government hadn't been captured by these cretins, oh how we might have all been spared this current global technocratic police state these eugenicists are leading us into today. . . . . .

:sigh2:

I do hope you are enjoying yoar thirty pieces of silver.

Free energy? Tell me more!

Nope!

Rep Massie just introduce a bill 110 years overdue, to End the Federal Reserve.

The Fed is NOT vital to the US economy, just the opposite. It's the worlds biggest financial vampire sucking the prosperity out of America

Here's what's happened to the value of the US$ since the creation of the Federal Reserve

The only time it gained in value was when Harding/Coolidge/Mellon gave them the gigantic double middle finger

ogbk60cb8h921.jpg

GJH_If7W4AA0mhq.jpg:large

The only time it gained in value was when Harding/Coolidge/Mellon gave them the gigantic double middle finger

How'd they do that? Link?

Free energy? Tell me more!
Sure.

This is the best, and most up to date summation. This guy does debunking and deep dives, he is so popular some streaming services have now picked him up.

It is light and entertaining too. He lists facts and puts the kibosh on urban myths, in a fun and entertaining way.

. .. that is. . . IF you were really serious about learning? I somehow doubt you were though.

Killer Patents & Secret Science Vol. 1 | Free Energy & Anti-Gravity Cover-Ups​

2,901,897 views Premiered Apr 19, 2024

Sure.

This is the best, and most up to date summation. This guy does debunking and deep dives, he is so popular some streaming services have now picked him up.

It is light and entertaining too. He lists facts and puts the kibosh on urban myths, in a fun and entertaining way.

. .. that is. . . IF you were really serious about learning? I somehow doubt you were though.

Killer Patents & Secret Science Vol. 1 | Free Energy & Anti-Gravity Cover-Ups​

2,901,897 views Premiered Apr 19, 2024

Why would Rockefeller and Morgan bury anti-gravity/free energy instead of making trillions off of it?

Mortgages caused the 2008 crash, but the Fed didn't buy them until after.
Holders of Fannie and Freddie MBS don't get real estate if the homeowners default.

That is one of my favorite fake Jefferson quotes.
Those 'stated income' mortgages were a disaster and created by Fannie under Barney Frank and his loan creating boyfriend Herb Moses whom Barney helped get the job at Fannie.

Why would Rockefeller and Morgan bury anti-gravity/free energy instead of making trillions off of it?
This has got to be just about the dumbest thing I have ever seen you post.

Trillions off of something everyone can get for free?

:auiqs.jpg:

(Hint. . . tell me you didn't watch a fifty minute long video w/o telling me, by posting only fourteen minutes after it was posted! :lol: )

This has got to be just about the dumbest thing I have ever seen you post.

Trillions off of something everyone can get for free?

:auiqs.jpg:

(Hint. . . tell me you didn't watch a fifty minute long video w/o telling me, by posting only fourteen minutes after it was posted! :lol: )

If they have the only free energy machine, they could make trillions.
Why didn't they?
I was expecting a video supporting your claim about Morgan and Rockefeller.
Try again?

If they have the only free energy machine, they could make trillions.
Why didn't they?
I was expecting a video supporting your claim about Morgan and Rockefeller.
Try again?
You aren't even on the topic of what was said in that video, seriously.

Just stahp. You usually appear intelligent.

Now you are just coming off like Lakota or Crep. Stahp embarrassing yourself.

. . . if you aren't going to write anything in the least bit sensible, I don't want to continue.

Forum List

Back