Once again the MSM has it ALL WRONG!!! Who started the latest Kelly/Trump issue??

Why is Trump attacking Kelly for citing his own proposals? The guy is anal.

please, no one is as anal as that community agitating thug in as President now

Right! I'm one of those "crazies" as Obama calls ANYONE who is simply asking how can any person MUCH less a country sign an agreement
that they haven't seen the side agreements i.e. “separate arrangement II,” indicating there is another confidential agreement between Iran and the IAEA governing the agency’s probe of the nuclear weapons allegations. The document suggests that instead of carrying out their own probe, IAEA staff will monitor Iranian personnel as they inspect the Parchin nuclear site.Iran will provide agency experts with photos and videos of locations the IAEA says are linked to the alleged weapons work, “taking into account military concerns.”

So I like other "crazies' don't understand how any agreement with such side agreements should be signed!

So far NOT ONE person has refuted this:
Megan Kelly renewed the rift when she sent her Trump slap regarding immigration at 9:24PM 8/24/15.
Trump like most of us would do, took offense at that tweet and responded.
Again... I am looking for someone to refute that Megan resumed the TIFT and the only fault of Trump is responding to this which triggered this controversy!

So far NOT ONE person has refuted this:
Megan Kelly renewed the rift when she sent her Trump slap regarding immigration at 9:24PM 8/24/15.
Trump like most of us would do, took offense at that tweet and responded.
Again... I am looking for someone to refute that Megan resumed the TIFT and the only fault of Trump is responding to this which triggered this controversy!

How is it a slap if she didn't misrepresent Trump's position? Or is it the fact that Trump himself isn't buying the bull crap he himself is peddling which cause him to feel threatened that it was posted?

Forum List

Back