🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Once the Pope leaves, then what America?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Already, we got the west coast upset because he stayed mainly to the east, so I can see that being a news item next week. I also heard that Trump was arrested for darning a Pope robe and trying to get attention at one of his rallies, oh and all of the GOP candidates are now born again catholics...Philly had 100 million voters show up tonight....(sigh), but really, what next America?

Can we all come to a consensus and agree, that hurt people, hurt people and people who have love in their hearts, heal people? At least for awhile, eh?

He's still here? Why?

He needs to go back home where he and his ilk can coddle striplings behind the tall, opaque walls of Vatican City.

Pope pope, pope, poop, pope, poop, that's what I've been getting every time I turn my TV on. It's 24 / 7 coverage for the last three fucking days. Enough already. It got old the first day. The media is are acting like the Pope is Jesus. Go back to the Vatican.

I am anxious to get back to politician bashing.

Yeah. I even lost a few minutes bashing the mindless Liberals.

Sad that you care so little about your fellow American. Screwed up corporatist...I say this as someone that likes corporations but I can't stand how they're cheating our system.

You do of course realize that most corporations are owned by people. Usually small working people who put money into them for their retirement years. I say remove all corporate income tax and reduce regulations and you will see companies moving back into this country and millions of jobs created.

Pope on a rope soap....

9549_29b3.jpeg

Very popular in Vatican City.

Forum List

Back