One day after endorsement, Ryan slams Trump

BlackAsCoal

Gold Member
Oct 13, 2008
Just a day after House Speaker Paul Ryan endorsed Donald Trump, he turned around and blasted the presumptive Republican nominee for attacking the judge overseeing the Trump University lawsuit.

While explaining his endorsement Friday on a Wisconsin radio station, Ryan -- unprompted -- ripped Trump's attacks on the "Mexican heritage" of U.S. District Court Judge Gonzalo Curiel.

"Look, the comment about the judge, just was out of left field for my mind," Ryan said on WISN in Milwaukee. "It's reasoning I don't relate to, I completely disagree with the thinking behind that."

And then Ryan issued a warning to Trump, that he will speak out when he feels he needs to.

"So he clearly says and does things I don't agree with and I've had to speak up on time to time when that has occurred and I'll continue to do that if that's necessary -- I hope it's not," Ryan said.

Ryan's comments came shortly after Hillary Clinton's campaign slammed Trump in a statement for targeting the U.S.-born judge's Hispanic descent.

more
Day after endorsement, Ryan slams Trump - CNNPolitics.com

how long before trump starts referring to him as "little paul ryan"....? :laugh:

Soon as he has no use for him. they way it's going for McConnell, Boner, Ryan and their ilk Trump might not even bother with mittens lil'buddy.

Paul Nehlen to challenge Paul Ryan in Wisconsin Republican primary

"Wisconsin businessman Paul Nehlen announced Tuesday that he is the tea party-allied candidate who is challenging House Speaker Paul D. Ryanin the Republican primary, saying he’s “had it” with the speaker betraying conservatives."

Just a day after House Speaker Paul Ryan endorsed Donald Trump, he turned around and blasted the presumptive Republican nominee for attacking the judge overseeing the Trump University lawsuit.

While explaining his endorsement Friday on a Wisconsin radio station, Ryan -- unprompted -- ripped Trump's attacks on the "Mexican heritage" of U.S. District Court Judge Gonzalo Curiel.

"Look, the comment about the judge, just was out of left field for my mind," Ryan said on WISN in Milwaukee. "It's reasoning I don't relate to, I completely disagree with the thinking behind that."

And then Ryan issued a warning to Trump, that he will speak out when he feels he needs to.

"So he clearly says and does things I don't agree with and I've had to speak up on time to time when that has occurred and I'll continue to do that if that's necessary -- I hope it's not," Ryan said.

Ryan's comments came shortly after Hillary Clinton's campaign slammed Trump in a statement for targeting the U.S.-born judge's Hispanic descent.

more
Day after endorsement, Ryan slams Trump - CNNPolitics.com
Trump is an asshole, and Ryan is over.

poor "personhood" paul will be dancing for months! :lmao:

paul_ryan_song_and_dance.gif

next on Trumps list of people to piss off ... New York Attorney General.

giterdun Donnie it's a new day :banana:

Forum List

Back