🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One day, there will be a Reckoning for the pro-aborts

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I always said to my kids while they were growing up, that EVIL grows and grows, and wins and wins, but then comes the day when it all falls apart for them, and EVIL is defeated.

It happened to the Nazis, it happened to the Communists in the Soviet bloc, and one day it will happen to Planned Parenthood and the pro-aborts.

And on the day it happens, no one will even admit they were pro-abort, it will be like looking for Nazis in Germany after the war, everyone will say they knew nothing about the concentration camps.

I remember that the Communists were kicking ass and taking over countries all the way until the very end.

I remember that the Communists were kicking ass and taking over countries all the way until the very end.

Roe v Wade was decided the way it was because it balanced a woman's right to exercise dominion over her own body with the interest of the STATE in protecting potential life.

it isn't about rabid religious zealots' desire to control women.

Roe v. Wade was imposed on the American people. We've never had a say on this issue.

Roe v. Wade was imposed on the American people. We've never had a say on this issue.

most Americans are pro choice.

no one is forcing you to have an abortion. nothing is forced on you at all. let us know when you can get pregnant though.
If most Americans are pro-choice, then you'd have no problem with Roe v. Wade being reversed, and letting the people decide.

When you were small and played with Barbie dolls did you think they were alive also?
Barbie dolls? They're made of plastic, not human DNA.

so in your little mind an egg is the same as a chicken? :cuckoo:
When you were small and played with Barbie dolls did you think they were alive also?
Are you a fully developed person at conception?

If that is the criteria, then we can legalize murder of all persons under the age of 25.

no one is forcing you to have an abortion. nothing is forced on you at all. let us know when you can get pregnant though.
If most Americans are pro-choice, then you'd have no problem with Roe v. Wade being reversed, and letting the people decide.

how do you figure. someone has to protect normal people from radical religious zealots. and just because the majority of American people are pro choice doesn't mean that hacks in places like Alabama don't try to divest women of their rights.

like I said... let me know when you can get pregnant, then maybe I'll giving a flying what you think.

in the meantime, no one is making you have an abortion. and you aren't smart enough to make decisions for others.

how do you figure. someone has to protect normal people from radical religious zealots. and just because the majority of American people are pro choice doesn't mean that hacks in places like Alabama don't try to divest women of their rights.

like I said... let me know when you can get pregnant, then maybe I'll giving a flying what you think.

in the meantime, no one is making you have an abortion. and you aren't smart enough to make decisions for others.
The slave owners of the South had very similar arguments against the abolitionists.

If that is the criteria, then we can legalize murder of all persons under the age of 25.
Persons under 25 are fully developed persons.

A two year old is not fully developed.

At what age is a person fully developed? I know that a 12-year-old is not. Can we murder children under the age of 12?

Forum List

Back