🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One day, there will be a Reckoning for the pro-aborts

The Nazis were punished even though they broke no German laws. Basically, the Allies punished them any way, violating normal legal standards against ex post facto laws.

After the pro-aborts fall, a similar thing might happen in the United States.
Nazi actions went against commonly accepted principles. Abortion does not: it is the expulsion of a trespasser. Simple as that.
The baby is a trespasser who deserves to be dismembered. Wow, un-fucking-believable.
It gets dismembered as a courtesy for a quick death. Otherwise, it would simply starve to death. Is that what you want? More suffering for the fetus?
Since you've acknowledged it is a human being, and that it feels pain and suffering, and you're still willing to slaughter it. I guess that makes you a murdering POS. Congratulations, you fit right in with other genocidal tyrants throughout history (Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and a wide assortment of terrorists). You must feel proud.
An intruder who breaks into your home is human and feels pain, too. So what? Killing is not always murder. Don't be a moron!
Now the baby is a criminal. I guess that lets you off the hook for killing it, huh? Self defense, right?

I remember that the Communists were kicking ass and taking over countries all the way until the very end.

Roe v Wade was decided the way it was because it balanced a woman's right to exercise dominion over her own body with the interest of the STATE in protecting potential life.

it isn't about rabid religious zealots' desire to control women.
So how do you respond to an atheist who believes abortion is wrong ?

Nazi actions went against commonly accepted principles. Abortion does not: it is the expulsion of a trespasser. Simple as that.
The baby is a trespasser who deserves to be dismembered. Wow, un-fucking-believable.
It gets dismembered as a courtesy for a quick death. Otherwise, it would simply starve to death. Is that what you want? More suffering for the fetus?
Since you've acknowledged it is a human being, and that it feels pain and suffering, and you're still willing to slaughter it. I guess that makes you a murdering POS. Congratulations, you fit right in with other genocidal tyrants throughout history (Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and a wide assortment of terrorists). You must feel proud.
An intruder who breaks into your home is human and feels pain, too. So what? Killing is not always murder. Don't be a moron!
Now the baby is a criminal. I guess that lets you off the hook for killing it, huh? Self defense, right?
With humanity comes criminal responsibility.

Forum List

Back