🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One day, there will be a Reckoning for the pro-aborts

Murderers.....scum..... criminals

Kill yourselves......... do not kill babies
If I knew of someone who was killing babies I would call the police immediately.
Roe v. Wade was imposed on the American people. We've never had a say on this issue.

Roe v. Wade was not decided by a question of whether we, the People, were in favor or not. It was decided on the fact that an individual has the right to choose one way or the other; the person whose body is so heavily involved, This individual's decision is paramount, Government, at any level, has absolutely no legitimate interest to intervene in this person's decision. What anyone else thinks has no legitimate role in this.

Don't we all love these Big Government types??? They bitch and whine about "the government," yet want "the government" to step in and take control of citizens' bodies, even.

Some state governments even require that objects be inserted into the private parts of a citizen who decides to terminate a pregnancy; that this citizen pay for this rape, and that this citizen attend a sectarian "religious" indoctrination session before doing so. So much for this "Big Government" crap, This IS "Big Government." Welcome to the fascist world.

I note that over 12 hours have passed and no one of these people has responded.

The best fools are the biggest fools, in this case, women.

Men have taken themselves out of the baby question. All responsibility (and thus, blame) is placed on the woman. She alone decides whether to kill her child or to let her live.

Such a patriarchal play on the simpletons among us.

The Nazis were punished even though they broke no German laws. Basically, the Allies punished them any way, violating normal legal standards against ex post facto laws.

After the pro-aborts fall, a similar thing might happen in the United States.
Nazi actions went against commonly accepted principles. Abortion does not: it is the expulsion of a trespasser. Simple as that.
The baby is a trespasser who deserves to be dismembered. Wow, un-fucking-believable.
It gets dismembered as a courtesy for a quick death. Otherwise, it would simply starve to death. Is that what you want? More suffering for the fetus?

What they want is barefoot and pregnant women who are their property like they used to be.

Men have taken themselves out of the baby question. All responsibility (and thus, blame) is placed on the woman. She alone decides whether to kill her child or to let her live.

That’s right and that’s why men have no say in the abortion issue.

That’s right and that’s why men have no say in the abortion issue.
Nor the child support issue.

Fools.

I always said to my kids while they were growing up, that EVIL grows and grows, and wins and wins, but then comes the day when it all falls apart for them, and EVIL is defeated.

It happened to the Nazis, it happened to the Communists in the Soviet bloc, and one day it will happen to Planned Parenthood and the pro-aborts.

And on the day it happens, no one will even admit they were pro-abort, it will be like looking for Nazis in Germany after the war, everyone will say they knew nothing about the concentration camps.

Only if there is indeed a GOD and he (or she) is a vindictive GOD...

No...without brain activity...there is no life
Wrong. That is NOT the definition of life. It is a HUMAN BEING from the moment of conception until death. That life is in the process of growth.

Fine...than show me a link to an unbiased, well repescted site that scientifically proves that a human being is alive from the moment of conception.

Without it...your words mean nothing but wishful thinking on your part.

BTW - I guarantee you that you cannot.

Wrong. That is NOT the definition of life. It is a HUMAN BEING from the moment of conception until death. That life is in the process of growth.

Fine...than show me an link to an unbiased, well repescted site that scientifically proves that human being is alive from the moment of conception.

Without it...your words mean nothing to me.

Unique and individual human DNA at the point of conception.

Fine...than show me an link to an unbiased, well repescted site that scientifically proves that human being is alive from the moment of conception.

Ummm...that is not what I asked. Not even close.

Our DNA is what makes us human.

I always said to my kids while they were growing up, that EVIL grows and grows, and wins and wins, but then comes the day when it all falls apart for them, and EVIL is defeated.

It happened to the Nazis, it happened to the Communists in the Soviet bloc, and one day it will happen to Planned Parenthood and the pro-aborts.

And on the day it happens, no one will even admit they were pro-abort, it will be like looking for Nazis in Germany after the war, everyone will say they knew nothing about the concentration camps.

Poor little snowflake.

No one is 'pro-abortion'- but the majority of Americans are pro-choice.

You're not a person until you are born. Yes there are human cells dividing but it's not a baby yet. That's a fact of life, you have to grow into a person. Nothing will change that.

You're not a person until you are born. Yes there are human cells dividing but it's not a baby yet. That's a fact of life, you have to grow into a person. Nothing will change that.

By your definition 10 year olds are fair game. Pass the scalpel.

You do realize that our DNA survives long after we are dead.

DNA lives long after death, and holds the key to many stories

I take it that you do not have a link to a well-respected site that has unbiased, scientific evidence that life begins at conception?

You do realize that our DNA survives long after we are dead.

DNA lives long after death, and holds the key to many stories

I take it that you do not have a link to a well-respected site that has unbiased, scientific evidence that life begins at conception?
I just told you. Unique and individual human DNA...not mommy's and not daddy's, but baby's alone. Present at conception. That's a living human being you've killed.

You have been reading Handmaid's Tale again.

Forum List

Back