🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One day, there will be a Reckoning for the pro-aborts

Fine...than show me an link to an unbiased, well repescted site that scientifically proves that human being is alive from the moment of conception.

Without it...your words mean nothing to me.

BTW - I guarantee you that you cannot.
Unique and individual human DNA at the point of conception.

Ummm...that is not what I asked. Not even close.
Our DNA is what makes us human.

You do realize that our DNA survives long after we are dead.

DNA lives long after death, and holds the key to many stories

I take it that you do not have a link to a well-respected site that has unbiased, scientific evidence that life begins at conception?
I just told you. Unique and individual human DNA...not mommy's and not daddy's, but baby's alone. Present at conception. That's a living human being you've killed.

LOL...I have killed no one.

And you have not posted the link I called for.

So...your words are just wishful thinking.

Once again, you cannot have human life without brain activity...not possible.

We are done here...have a nice day.

Last edited:
You're not a person until you are born. Yes there are human cells dividing but it's not a baby yet. That's a fact of life, you have to grow into a person. Nothing will change that.

By your definition 10 year olds are fair game. Pass the scalpel.

A 10 year old is a person. Don't you know murder is wrong?
These are some of the same people who cannot distinguish right from wrong in most cases anyways.

Unique and individual human DNA at the point of conception.

Ummm...that is not what I asked. Not even close.
Our DNA is what makes us human.

You do realize that our DNA survives long after we are dead.

DNA lives long after death, and holds the key to many stories

I take it that you do not have a link to a well-respected site that has unbiased, scientific evidence that life begins at conception?
I just told you. Unique and individual human DNA...not mommy's and not daddy's, but baby's alone. Present at conception. That's a living human being you've killed.

LOL...I have killed no one.

And you have not posted the link I called for.

So...your words are just wishful thinking.

Once again, you cannot have life without brain activity...not possible.

We are done here...have a nice day.
Cha. Take your pick:

dna present at conception - Bing

You're not a person until you are born. Yes there are human cells dividing but it's not a baby yet. That's a fact of life, you have to grow into a person. Nothing will change that.

A 3 day old child is a person. Evidently killing 60 million is fine by you.

WTF are you talking about. It's not common knowledge whatever it is.

People are defined by their human DNA.

It's science.

It's science.
And tumors have dna also...and they grow.

It's science.
And tumors have dna also...and they grow.
They have the carrier's DNA. Not someone else's.

The Nazis were punished even though they broke no German laws. Basically, the Allies punished them any way, violating normal legal standards against ex post facto laws.

After the pro-aborts fall, a similar thing might happen in the United States.
Nazi actions went against commonly accepted principles. Abortion does not: it is the expulsion of a trespasser. Simple as that.
The baby is a trespasser who deserves to be dismembered. Wow, un-fucking-believable.
It gets dismembered as a courtesy for a quick death. Otherwise, it would simply starve to death. Is that what you want? More suffering for the fetus?
Since you've acknowledged it is a human being, and that it feels pain and suffering, and you're still willing to slaughter it. I guess that makes you a murdering POS. Congratulations, you fit right in with other genocidal tyrants throughout history (Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and a wide assortment of terrorists). You must feel proud.

I always said to my kids while they were growing up, that EVIL grows and grows, and wins and wins, but then comes the day when it all falls apart for them, and EVIL is defeated.

It happened to the Nazis, it happened to the Communists in the Soviet bloc, and one day it will happen to Planned Parenthood and the pro-aborts.

And on the day it happens, no one will even admit they were pro-abort, it will be like looking for Nazis in Germany after the war, everyone will say they knew nothing about the concentration camps.
Pity your kind doesn't love ALL children.
The same so called Jesus loving conservatives want to get rid of school lunches for poor children. Daycare for families in need. Healthcare for sick children. And more.

They only care about the fetus which they think gives them a chance to impose their warped morals on others.

Look at what Mitch McConnell tweeted:

5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg

Using sick and disabled children as a bargaining CHIP. Republicans, when you think they couldn't be any worse, they are.

The Nazis were punished even though they broke no German laws. Basically, the Allies punished them any way, violating normal legal standards against ex post facto laws.

After the pro-aborts fall, a similar thing might happen in the United States.
Nazi actions went against commonly accepted principles. Abortion does not: it is the expulsion of a trespasser. Simple as that.
The baby is a trespasser who deserves to be dismembered. Wow, un-fucking-believable.
It gets dismembered as a courtesy for a quick death. Otherwise, it would simply starve to death. Is that what you want? More suffering for the fetus?
Since you've acknowledged it is a human being, and that it feels pain and suffering, and you're still willing to slaughter it. I guess that makes you a murdering POS. Congratulations, you fit right in with other genocidal tyrants throughout history (Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and a wide assortment of terrorists). You must feel proud.
An intruder who breaks into your home is human and feels pain, too. So what? Killing is not always murder. Don't be a moron!

When you were small and played with Barbie dolls did you think they were alive also?
That has to be the most idiotic argument against the pro-life position that I have ever read.

Congratulations for blowing past the likes of Jake Starkey and JoeBitch.

Forum List

Back