🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One day, there will be a Reckoning for the pro-aborts

I always said to my kids while they were growing up, that EVIL grows and grows, and wins and wins, but then comes the day when it all falls apart for them, and EVIL is defeated.

It happened to the Nazis, it happened to the Communists in the Soviet bloc, and one day it will happen to Planned Parenthood and the pro-aborts.

And on the day it happens, no one will even admit they were pro-abort, it will be like looking for Nazis in Germany after the war, everyone will say they knew nothing about the concentration camps.

Evil is what you decide evil is?

The US goes to war to get cheaper oil, hundreds of thousands of kids die. Oh well!

People get abortions and EVIL, EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU.

The US supported Pol Pot. Not evil.

Kneel down at a football game. EVIL.

How fucking convenient.
The religious right's war against women's rights was a political trick of the 60s/70s to fire up the masses. Nothing more than that. We have a Republican Congress, a Republican so-called president....where's this elimination of legal abortion? They aren't even putting it on their agenda.

When you were small and played with Barbie dolls did you think they were alive also?
Barbie dolls? They're made of plastic, not human DNA.

so in your little mind an egg is the same as a chicken? :cuckoo:
When you were small and played with Barbie dolls did you think they were alive also?
Barbie dolls? They're made of plastic, not human DNA.
Are you a fully developed person at conception?
You are a human being.

Are you a fully developed person at 10 years?

I always said to my kids while they were growing up, that EVIL grows and grows, and wins and wins, but then comes the day when it all falls apart for them, and EVIL is defeated.

It happened to the Nazis, it happened to the Communists in the Soviet bloc, and one day it will happen to Planned Parenthood and the pro-aborts.

And on the day it happens, no one will even admit they were pro-abort, it will be like looking for Nazis in Germany after the war, everyone will say they knew nothing about the concentration camps.

Evil is what you decide evil is?

The US goes to war to get cheaper oil, hundreds of thousands of kids die. Oh well!

People get abortions and EVIL, EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU.

The US supported Pol Pot. Not evil.

Kneel down at a football game. EVIL.

How fucking convenient.
The religious right's war against women's rights was a political trick of the 60s/70s to fire up the masses. Nothing more than that. We have a Republican Congress, a Republican so-called president....where's this elimination of legal abortion? They aren't even putting it on their agenda.

Politics is politics. Sometimes you have to get to B before you start on C.

The Nazis were punished even though they broke no German laws. Basically, the Allies punished them any way, violating normal legal standards against ex post facto laws.

After the pro-aborts fall, a similar thing might happen in the United States.
Nazi actions went against commonly accepted principles. Abortion does not: it is the expulsion of a trespasser. Simple as that.
The baby is a trespasser who deserves to be dismembered. Wow, un-fucking-believable.

Not a baby... If it was a baby it would be out of the body...

It seems that you don't know that so you are probably better to goto listen mode
According to your friend here, it's a trespasser. Do you agree with that?

Are you a fully developed person at conception?
If that is the criteria, then we can legalize murder of all persons under the age of 25.
Persons under 25 are fully developed persons.
A two year old is not fully developed.

And?
Is someone suggesting an abortion post birth?

Abortion isn’t murder. Murder has legal definitions and those definitions aren’t based on radical religious beliefs.

Just because radical Christians believe something doesn’t mean it should be law.

How about applying the same rules to your theology that you would to sharia law
That's exactly what the OP is pushing...sharia law.

Er....um....no. That would be the entire legal law of Mohammad, like treating women like second class citizens, taking sex slaves, etc., etc.

All that is being discussed here is treating infants like human beings.

Roe v. Wade was imposed on the American people. We've never had a say on this issue.

You might not have but the people in my state have. Three times. Every time it was on the ballot, choice won.

In 1968 a ballot initiative was on the ballot that legalized abortion in my state. It passed with a large margin.

In 1981 a ballot initiative was on the ballot that asked if the people wanted to use state tax dollars to fund abortions for those on medicaid. It passed with a large margin and I voted with the majority.

In 1992 a ballot initiative was on the ballot that said no matter what any judge says, no matter what any federal law says, abortion stays legal and safe in my state. It passed with a large margin. I voted with the majority.

I will also say that in Mississippi and Colorado a very restrictive abortion law was on the ballot. It was on the ballot twice in Mississippi. In all three of those elections, pro choice won and anti choice lost.

Stop saying that no one has been able to vote on the abortion issue. You're wrong.

I hate abortions.

BUT...it is not killing if the fetus does not have brain activity, which I believe starts at 10-12 weeks.
A human is not alive if it's brain is not functioning.

I say abortions should be legal so long as the fetus has no brain activity.
After that, I think it should be illegal.

I remember that the Communists were kicking ass and taking over countries all the way until the very end.

Roe v Wade was decided the way it was because it balanced a woman's right to exercise dominion over her own body with the interest of the STATE in protecting potential life.

it isn't about rabid religious zealots' desire to control women.
It's about promiscuous women willing to pay someone to murder her unborn child so she can resume her activities as a slut without taking any responsibility for her lifestyle.
Thats what all this is about really. Religious nuts wanting to punish women. I notice that you dont include the fathers in your rant.

for rabid religious zealots, it is always about punishing the harlots. notice the guy who bonked Hester prynn didn't get a scarlet A.

if they cared about abortion, they'd want education and birth control. or they'd make sure services were in place for job training and day care and family leave.

they are pro birth. once there's life, they're ok with killing it.

These people want something sick. They want to harm women, as if we had ever done anything wrong to them. Why else would they stand in the way of people using technology designed to prevent these problems in the first place? We are humans. We are toolmakers. We manipulate nature for our own ends. We built the Hoover Dam, didn't we? If we had it within our means to stop Kilauea, wouldn't we?

BTW: I send a huge shout out and thanks to the people who invented the antibiotics that just blew away my most painful sinus infection.

I think that perhaps the sickest thing is that these monsters refuse to understand why people have sex in the first place. Their minds cannot grasp love, the desire for intimacy with another human being, the comfort that is created by this contact. This is what occurs in the bedrooms of human beings, but in the minds of these sick folks, it is nothing but a form of commerce; some occasion for money and/or power to be exchanged.

For example: I have never voted for anyone in the Bush family because of the policies that they have espoused. But I can understand that George H.W. has lost the person he has loved and turned to for so much of his life. I read the letters. I have some idea of what Barbara meant to him. I can't imagine what his life is now that she is gone.

they think sex should be for procreation (except for men, of course) and not recreation. the sickness is in not encouraging birth control when they pretend they don't want pregnant women.

Roe v Wade was decided the way it was because it balanced a woman's right to exercise dominion over her own body with the interest of the STATE in protecting potential life.

it isn't about rabid religious zealots' desire to control women.
It's about promiscuous women willing to pay someone to murder her unborn child so she can resume her activities as a slut without taking any responsibility for her lifestyle.
Thats what all this is about really. Religious nuts wanting to punish women. I notice that you dont include the fathers in your rant.

for rabid religious zealots, it is always about punishing the harlots. notice the guy who bonked Hester prynn didn't get a scarlet A.

if they cared about abortion, they'd want education and birth control. or they'd make sure services were in place for job training and day care and family leave.

they are pro birth. once there's life, they're ok with killing it.

These people want something sick. They want to harm women, as if we had ever done anything wrong to them. Why else would they stand in the way of people using technology designed to prevent these problems in the first place? We are humans. We are toolmakers. We manipulate nature for our own ends. We built the Hoover Dam, didn't we? If we had it within our means to stop Kilauea, wouldn't we?

BTW: I send a huge shout out and thanks to the people who invented the antibiotics that just blew away my most painful sinus infection.

I think that perhaps the sickest thing is that these monsters refuse to understand why people have sex in the first place. Their minds cannot grasp love, the desire for intimacy with another human being, the comfort that is created by this contact. This is what occurs in the bedrooms of human beings, but in the minds of these sick folks, it is nothing but a form of commerce; some occasion for money and/or power to be exchanged.

For example: I have never voted for anyone in the Bush family because of the policies that they have espoused. But I can understand that George H.W. has lost the person he has loved and turned to for so much of his life. I read the letters. I have some idea of what Barbara meant to him. I can't imagine what his life is now that she is gone.

they think sex should be for procreation (except for men, of course) and not recreation. the sickness is in not encouraging birth control when they pretend they don't want pregnant women.

I will never understand these creatures. They are all for "fucking" with no consequences for themselves, and will never cradle and nurture the children they create by their acts. They live lives devoid of human feeling. The rest of us are people. We love, we think, we pray, we rejoice in hugging the people whom we love. Their's is an empty world.

The day of judgement the op seems fervently to hope for will be, if it comes, the most harsh for those who knowingly and willingly paid collectively to bomb countless active, living, loving children. It will be terrible for those who allowed the living, loving children to suffer because their parents were too poor to obtain care. The young men and women they sent off to die and kill in useless conflicts will count heavily on the scales used that day.
Is that what people are looking forward to?

The Nazis were punished even though they broke no German laws. Basically, the Allies punished them any way, violating normal legal standards against ex post facto laws.

After the pro-aborts fall, a similar thing might happen in the United States.
Nazi actions went against commonly accepted principles. Abortion does not: it is the expulsion of a trespasser. Simple as that.
The baby is a trespasser who deserves to be dismembered. Wow, un-fucking-believable.
It gets dismembered as a courtesy for a quick death. Otherwise, it would simply starve to death. Is that what you want? More suffering for the fetus?

Forum List

Back