One Down, One to Go

My mailman would definitely be better than Biden or Trump.

Anyway. Let's cut to the part of our exchanges where I tell you to go fuck yourself, mkay?

Go fuck yourself.
So no one better!

Who’s in jail for insurrection? Name one
All those insurrectionists. If Trump is guilty of leading an insurrection, then they are his insurrectionists.

I remember you said "name one person being charged with insurrection. Well now we see the Colorado Supreme Court ruled he is guilty of that OR rebellion.

Section 3 of the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, which bars anyone engaged in "insurrection or rebellion" from holding federal office.

How about rebellion? Will that do?

Maybe it's not such a bad idea.
As an impartial observer, I think that there is a possibility that the Democratic Party would ease President Biden off the ticket if the Honorable Donald J. Trump were not the Republican candidate.

They would simply run the Honorable Kamala Harris as their candidate. (Of course, they would not dare deny her the nomination -- for obvious reasons.)

Just because the Republican party is in shambles is no reason to blame "both sides". The Republican party needs to get it's shit together.

If you think both sides are equally as bad, you're a Republican who's embarrassed to be one.

And I got news for you. The Libertarians are nuts too.
Vivek just proved conservatives are bought or compromised like demofks. In fact, a congress man just claimed it on network tv last night

All those insurrectionists. If Trump is guilty of leading an insurrection, then they are his insurrectionists.

I remember you said "name one person being charged with insurrection. Well now we see the Colorado Supreme Court ruled he is guilty of that OR rebellion.

Section 3 of the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, which bars anyone engaged in "insurrection or rebellion" from holding federal office.

How about rebellion? Will that do?
Tossed word salad no response

As an impartial observer, I think that there is a possibility that the Democratic Party would ease President Biden off the ticket if the Honorable Donald J. Trump were not the Republican candidate.

They would simply run the Honorable Kamala Harris as their candidate. (Of course, they would not dare deny her the nomination -- for obvious reasons.)
What reasons? I don't understand why they don't just nominate someone with wide appeal, someone who could unite the country, instead of dividing us. They'd win in a landslide.

What reasons? I don't understand why they don't just nominate someone with wide appeal, someone who could unite the country, instead of dividing us. They'd win in a landslide.
Name that person, the one not beholden to pac money

Forum List

Back