One Down, One to Go

Name that person, the one not beholden to pac money
Justin Amash is the only current politician I'd consider, and I think he would run, sans Biden and Trump.

But as I said, and you dutifully ignored, getting the two shit parties off the ballot would encourage real candidates, instead of douchebags they nominate.

Nobody wants to hear a grown man whine.

Blaming anyone else but Trump supporters for the rise of Trump is horseshit.
Not at all. It's history. Most Trump voters don't much like Trump. But they really hate Democrats. That's just the truth, the truth Dems continue to hide from.

Not at all. It's history. Most Trump voters don't much like Trump. But they really hate Democrats. That's just the truth, the truth Dems continue to hide from.
What absurdity. Flags, hats, shirts, truck wraps, insurrections... give me a fking break.

Justin Amash is the only current politician I'd consider, and I think he would run, sans Biden and Trump.

But as I said, and you dutifully ignored, getting the two shit parties off the ballot would encourage real candidates, instead of douchebags they nominate.
You would need to take money out of it! Come back when that happens. Hahaha, you don’t live in reality

What absurdity. Flags, hats, shirts, truck wraps, insurrections... give me a fking break.
1703092580156.jpeg

Because a loon majority of the CO court said so. This is not going to age well.

They don't give a fvck about the Constitution. It's all about power with them.
The ruling said the stay was until Jan 4 the ballots are printed Jan 6. It’s a ruse to get someone arrested. A con job

— the court also stayed their own opinion until Jan. 4, 2024, and “If review is sought in the Supreme Court before the stay expires on January 4, 2024, then the stay shall remain in place, and the Secretary will continue to be required to include President Trump’s name on the 2024 presidential primary ballot, until the receipt of any order or mandate from the Supreme Court.”

This one is an easy 7-2 overturn.
Maybe even 9-0
Roberts won't make it about whether Trump fomented insurrection though - he's far too much of a chickenshit. He'll find a technical reason to overrule.

It absolutely is. You dumb fuckers are the cause of Trump's rise in the first place.
No we aren't. Bush is. That's why Trump ran as a Republican. Hillary is why we lost to Trump remember?

Trump's angle was he's not a corrupt politician. He couldn't be corrupted. Only one problem. He's more crooked than them all. And anyone who speak out is labeled a deep state globalist rino.

Trump is the tea party if they won back then. He was a different spin on the tea baggers.

Forum List

Back