One Facebook post and the Conclusion is she Killed her 4-year-old because...

She felt he was Gay?...

Prosecutor: Mom killed son she perceived to be gay

This Bitch Abused all of her Kids and was almost definitely Abused as a Child herself.

She couldn't have beaten him that time for spilling something.

I wonder how long it took Prosecuters to find that one nugget to politicize this Trial with?...

:)

peace...

In the article it says she wrote on facebook he was going to be gay. Seems like a pretty damning piece of evidence that the jurors should be aware of.

Her son was going to be gay, she wrote, using a slur. "He walks and talks like it. Ugh."

Sick woman. I am shocked they were in a homeless shelter and this abuse was taking place with such force on all of her children and no one noticed?

She thought her 4 year old was a homosexual? Weird....what kind of behavior could a 4 year exhibit that made her think that!? That lady is sick.

She thought her 4 year old was a homosexual? Weird....what kind of behavior could a 4 year exhibit that made her think that!? That lady is sick.

The Mathis "Mother" felt her little boy was a little girl and at the age of 18 months started Cross Dressing him to be a her because she felt he wanted to be a girl... At 18 months...

Plent of Sick people in this world.

peace...

Indeed, on par with those who swear their child is a transsexual because 'he' grabbed a pink blanket at the age of 5 months over a blue blanket. WTF? As if a child of 5 months would even know what the significance of either color was.

Sometimes, I swear some people should not be allowed to have children.

Lesson?? - FACEBOOK IS AWESOME FOR ATTORNEYS.

Sorry, someone's got to say it- FB is for fools.

If Fools say and post Foolish things... Otherwise it's perfectly fine.

I assure you if the Authorities wanted to know what Zander or mal or Bodecea had to say here if we were being Criminally Prosecuted they would find it as easy as your Facebook posts. :thup:

peace...

CaféAuLait;8842259 said:

Indeed, on par with those who swear their child is a transsexual because 'he' grabbed a pink blanket at the age of 5 months over a blue blanket. WTF? As if a child of 5 months would even know what the significance of either color was.

Are you making fun of that poor Mathis family?...

peace...

CaféAuLait;8842259 said:

peace...

IS that their name? I have no clue, can't recall to be honest. Not making fun, but sometimes I think people WANT one thing to be true and or interpret something as simple as the above into meaning something it does not. Same way the idiot may have in the OP. What was the poor kid doing? The women may have killed her son because she thought he was gay.... horrible person. Poor kids all of them abused by her.

CaféAuLait;8842319 said:
CaféAuLait;8842259 said:

peace...

IS that their name? I have no clue, can't recall to be honest. Not making fun, but sometimes I think people WANT one thing to be true and or interpret something as simple as the above into meaning something it does not. Same way the idiot may have in the OP. What was the poor kid doing? The women may have killed her son because she thought he was gay.... horrible person. Poor kids all of them abused by her.

What that Mentally Ill Woman did to Coy is Child Abuse... And now it's Child Abuse that's OK'd by the State. :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back