Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Looks too much like the [i]General Lee[/i]

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Ok, but not my style

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It has two wheels too many

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dunno.. Alot of it depends on the movie, and the role played... Brad Pitt, but only in Interview W/A Vampire... Brandon Lee in The Crow... Mel Gibson in Maverick...A small sampling...

Shattered said:
Dunno.. Alot of it depends on the movie, and the role played... Brad Pitt, but only in Interview W/A Vampire... Brandon Lee in The Crow... Mel Gibson in Maverick...A small sampling...

Was it you who I talked with about Gary Oldman in Dracula? Yum.

Abbey Normal said:
Was it you who I talked with about Gary Oldman in Dracula? Yum.

No.. I've only seem Gary Oldman in 1-2 movies, and in both of them, he creeped me out.. Can't remember the names for the life of me, though they're popular movies... Dracula wasn't one of them, tho...

Tho, nothing has ever creeped me out so bad as Mike Meyers as Austin Powers.. I just cringed, and tried to crawl inside myself during both movies.

Shattered said:

I saw an interview with Brad Pitt once. He's either dumb as shit or he was high as a kite.

rtwngAvngr said:
I saw an interview with Brad Pitt once. He's either dumb as shit or he was high as a kite.

Feeling a tad grumpy today, dear?

I'd also ask what your last crack was supposed to mean, but it's not important.

Abbey Normal said:
I'll bet your mom was a fascinating woman.

Healeys are quite the attention-getters!

before the A/H she drove a 51 Ford convertible my dad bought her...I kinda sorta liked the 51 Ford mo better..cause I'm a American kinda guy...If I could afford one in todays market I would get me a 41 Ford Conv...hot rodded out with a Chev bored 283 power plant...they go for mucho bucks today...sigh!

Abbey Normal said:
I saw this on Yahoo, and having almost no interest in cars myself, I wondered what our beloved car (and motorcycle) board guys would think of it.

"In a photo provided by the Chrysler Group, a 2006 Dodge Challenger Concept is shown in an undated photo. Automakers will be flexing some muscle at this year's North American International Auto Show, with a slew of performance cars that harken back to the V-8-charged glory days of the 1960s and early 1970s. On Sunday, Jan. 8, 2006, the first day of media previews for the auto show, Chrysler Group will unveil the Dodge Challenger concept, Ford Motor Co. will introduce the Ford Shelby GT500, a souped-up Mustang, and General Motors Corp. will take the wraps off its Chevrolet Camaro concept." (AP Photo/Chrysler Group)
AP - Sat Jan 7, 2:24 PM ET

capt.dt10101071924.auto_show_muscle_cars_dt101.jpg

this car is/would be an orgasm on 4 wheels.

I saw this in the new Motortrend mag that just came out this week. I called my dad up immediately and asked if he had seen it yet, because that looks (except color) like my dad's Challenger that he had (the new one is updated of course) when I was little. He is already saving his overtime pay in case they do move forward with production on this one. If not, he will likely get the newest Charger, which is the Challenger's sister car.

they are also bringing back the Imperial (complete with suicide passenger doors!), or at least getting the concept going. It looks kind of like the 300, but in a more vintage sort of way. if you saw the photo, you would see what I mean.

Forum List

Back