One God.

horse hooey.

A yolk is not an egg, the white is not an egg, a shell is not an egg. Only an egg is an egg.

God is not divisible and cannot be defined or limited by any number of given attributes.

If there is only one God then there is no other god in existence either equal to, above or below him.

Aside from that irrefutable fact, there never was a human being that was God or became God either before, during or after their human existence.
What evidence do you have to support your assertion there never was a human being that was God, or became God, either before, during or after their human existance?
Scripture. What's your evidence that a man became God?
I believe he's confused. Jesus was God before He became a man. But he was still God, even though His body was mortal.

Jesus never claimed to be divine.

muhummad did-----he ORDERED genocides of all those unwilling to lick his shit

No he didn't , neither did Jesus.

There seems to be a lot of confusion, not to mention some wilful ignorance about the nature of God.

Many Christians believe in the Trinity and that Jesus was God incarnate.

Some even point to the Trinity and state that Christians worship three Gods.

Nothing could be further from the truth. For example, look at a chicken egg. It has three separate parts. The yolk, the egg white, and the shell. So, which one of those parts is NOT the egg. They all are.

It's the same with God. One God, three persons, all sharing the essence of God. All equal. One God. But three in nature.

Get it now?
horse hooey.

A yolk is not an egg, the white is not an egg, a shell is not an egg. Only an egg is an egg.

God is not divisible and cannot be defined or limited by any number of given attributes.

If there is only one God then there is no other god in existence either equal to, above or below him.

Aside from that irrefutable fact, there never was a human being that was God or became God either before, during or after their human existence.
What evidence do you have to support your assertion there never was a human being that was God, or became God, either before, during or after their human existance?
No human can BECOME God because God is eternal. Jesus was God before He came to earth in human form.

And yet he needed to come out of a womb.
Yes.

There seems to be a lot of confusion, not to mention some wilful ignorance about the nature of God.

Nothing could be further from the truth. For example, look at a chicken egg. It has three separate parts. The yolk, the egg white, and the shell. So, which one of those parts is NOT the egg. They all are.

It's the same with God. One God, three persons, all sharing the essence of God. All equal. One God. But three in nature.

Get it now?
horse hooey.

I get my evidence the same place you get yours. If Jesus was human while he lived on earth, and then returned to being a God, that belies your concept that no human ever became a God.
I see what you're saying now. What I am saying is that no human can become God. Jesus wasn't just a human. He was God in the flesh. Jesus was God before He became human. No one else has done that. Am I clear now?

Jesus never says that.

Get it now?
horse hooey.

No human can BECOME God because God is eternal. Jesus was God before He came to earth in human form.

Yes.

You know darn well ISA 7:14 was transcribed wrong or maybe on purpose as the Greeks believed Gods mated with females.

horse hooey.

Yes.

You know darn well ISA 7:14 was transcribed wrong or maybe on purpose as the Greeks believed Gods mated with females.
Greeks didn't transcribe Isaiah 7:14.

horse hooey.

I get my evidence the same place you get yours. If Jesus was human while he lived on earth, and then returned to being a God, that belies your concept that no human ever became a God.
I see what you're saying now. What I am saying is that no human can become God. Jesus wasn't just a human. He was God in the flesh. Jesus was God before He became human. No one else has done that. Am I clear now?

Jesus never says that.
Scripture says it. Jesus did say "Before Abraham was, I Am". Jesus also said he saw Satan fall from heaven.

Jews believe in the One true God = monotheism

Muslims believe in the One true God = monotheism

Christians believe in 3 gods in 1 triune = polytheism
Mooslims car bomb each other over their god.

Jesus never says that.
Scripture says it. Jesus did say "Before Abraham was, I Am". Jesus also said he saw Satan fall from heaven.
Some people try to claim that Jesus didn't really mean that he was God. They try to make the case that the verse was not interpreted correctly. But the reply of the Jews to that statement removes any doubt. They tried to kill Him because "a mere man claimed to be God." Their words. Not mine.

Jesus never says that.
You should turn your bs filter on. :biggrin:

I believe he's confused. Jesus was God before He became a man. But he was still God, even though His body was mortal.

Jesus never claimed to be divine.

muhummad did-----he ORDERED genocides of all those unwilling to lick his shit

No he didn't , neither did Jesus.

I did not suggest that JESUS did-----but muhummad DEMANDED that he be the one and only ----forever PERFECT PERSON for the world-----that defines DIVINE. Those who refused to recognize him as
THE GREATEST AND MOST PERFECT------were to die. Read the Koran------(it is not a difficult book---and not long----even you can manage it). As to Jesus-----ROME MADE HIM A "GOD"-------if you remember (or ever knew) roman "religion" gave the SENATE OF ROME---the right and power to declare anyone they wished to be a "GOD" The process was something like the college of cardinals having the power to declare EVEN YOU a "saint" Muhummad was not unique in demanding the he be "god" The emperor of Japan was also "god" as were the Aztec emperors and even the "pharaohs" of Egypt. Jesus was a Pharisee jews------they never saw themselves as "gods"

Jesus never says that.
Some people try to claim that Jesus didn't really mean that he was God. They try to make the case that the verse was not interpreted correctly. But the reply of the Jews to that statement removes any doubt. They tried to kill Him because "a mere man claimed to be God." Their words. Not mine.
Jesus meant that he dropped acid and saw god. So did I once.

Jesus never says that.

Jews "tried to kill" Jesus? what stopped them? Jews did ---on occasion back then---ASSASINATE
people They "tried" to kill him? Is that what your sunday school teacher told you?---------OH I GOT IT--
the METICULOUSLY virtuous romans stopped them. Pontius Pilate SWEPT IN AND GRABBED the daggers from the hands of DA JOOOOOS Not hard to bamboozle you

Get it now?
So where does your hate emanate from then your God?

Get it now?
horse hooey.

Jesus said that God was the source of his being.

Any living being whose source is God cannot be God.

God is the only living being whose existence is absolute.

"Go and tell my brothers that I am ascending to their Father and my Father; their God and my God."

Believe what you want but by saying that his God is our God Jesus effectively eliminated any possibility that he claimed to be or thought of himself as God.

Last edited:
Water can be a Liquid, a solid (Ice) and a gas (Steam) but it is all still H2O
Just like the Trinity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

God is incorporeal, spirit.

There is nothing in the material universe comparable to God.

Any attempt to define God in such terms always results in something false.

There is only one God in existence who has no equal making the existence of any other god above or below him impossible.

Jesus was not God Almighty, because he referred to his father in heaven who was God Almighty. Yet, Jesus was a God so that means there may be many God's in heaven. One Almighty God.

Another good analogy. God can be anything He wants. But whatever form He assumes, He is still God. And He is beyond human comprehension.

Get it now?
So where does your hate emanate from then your God?

If people believe that God is a dick, they are going to aspire to be a dick.

Jesus was not God Almighty, because he referred to his father in heaven who was God Almighty. Yet, Jesus was a God so that means there may be many God's in heaven. One Almighty God.
Jesus claimed Equality with God. Are you calling Him a liar?

Forum List

Back