One has to really appreciate how terrible Trump's response to the Nazi attack was

Ah... the NYT. You people never learn. smh

I'll ask you, as I've asked a number of others who claim the MSM is biased and not credible. What source(s) do you consult to for you daily news? No one has ever responded to this simple question.
Wrong, you lying asshole. I responded to it.

Could be, I rarely peruse your bullshit and have never found anything you've posted sensible, thoughtful or thought provoking.
That's because you're a brain damaged douche bag.

God bless Trump for pointing out that the Alt Left were assholes. You sure didn't hear much of that from the fake news organizations.

If the people of Charlottesville are assholes, what do you call the out-of-towners who showed up on Saturday with shields and wooden bats?
I'm waiting.
Far right and far left losers.

Again, for all of you mouth-breathers here, David Duke, the KKK and friends invaded this town with the intention of violence or else they would have shown up with nothing but their overnight bags and cell phones.

Since the ANTIFA thugs sporting shields, clubs and body armor, they obviously intended to commit violence. Don't you agree?

Speaking of brain damaged douche bags, you obviously didn't pay any attention to the shields and what was on them. Damn near every shield had a white power insignia of the group they belonged to.

Is it the President's job now to respond to every local story?

I wish my life was so empty that I had time to worry about the President's response to every story.

Apparently Nazi's killing Americans is a "local story".
They want that in trump's America......toss in the excuse making for the NAZI march and condemnation of those protesting the NAZIS.

If the NAZIS want to protest let them as long as they aren't hurting anyone. If people didn't counter protest no one would have been converted to a skin head.

Let the crazies show how crazy they are and they will discredit themselves.

The biggest blame falls on the local government for not having proper security.

America committed suicide in November of 2008. The violence, killings, destruction, hatred, and immorality are a direct result of the election of Barack Hussein Obama. The man who will be credited with achieving what his father wanted: the destruction of America.

Wait a minute.................Trump has already said that the racial tension started in this country a long time ago. He said it wasn't him, nor was it Obama that started it.

"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides," Trump said during a short statement from his private golf club in New Jersey. "It has been going on for a long time in our country -- not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama. It has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America."

Trump condemns 'hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides' in Charlottesville - CNNPolitics

I didn't say it started in 2008. This violence, this hatred, this division, started with the worst POTUS in US history: Barack Obama.

Pathetic.

Coming from the likes of you, that gives me confidence in my assertions.

Trump has a choice

1. Nazis, skinheads and klan members
2. People protesting against them

Trump says they are the same

And he is correct. All three are filled with racism and hate and they are all violent. Only the rhetoric is different.
You must have thrown up in your mouth condemning your skinhead brothers ( to make a lying point)

Not a lie. I realize it doesn't fit in your make believe world, but it is the truth.

I wish my life was so empty that I had time to worry about the President's response to every story.

Here's the real thing. Unlike the idiot that held the office before him, Trump is smart enough to know better than to open his mouth before knowing the facts.

You, me, and EVERYONE else knows full well that no matter what Trump said or when he said it, it would be criticized by the left and its lapdog media.

LOL, what possible downside is there to condemn white supremacists?

For Trump there was one - you piss off a chunk of your constituency.

Liar.

He, like most of the left, think that there's a White Supremacist hiding under all our beds. He doesn't know how tiny a minority they really are. But, he only listens to the left wing media so......
You mean how WE( meaning YOU) really are..
There are over 900 white hate groups in this country so you're wrong all around. Which one do you belong to? Don't be shy.

I would ask for a link but I know where you got that. From one of the biggest hate groups around, the Southern Poverty Law Center. They label anything having anything to do with the GOP or conservatism or anyone that criticized 0bama as a hate group. Just like listening to your left wing fake news, you think there are Nazis everywhere. You are a frightened little snowflake. Sucks to be you.

Well, the CEO's of Trump's business advisors seemed to think that Trump's response was weak tea at best.

What's even funnier, is that when Trump got wind of them fixing to jump ship, he tried to get out in front of it with a tweet saying that he was disbanding the group.

They were gonna leave him anyway.

Ah... the NYT. You people never learn. smh

I'll ask you, as I've asked a number of others who claim the MSM is biased and not credible. What source(s) do you consult to for you daily news? No one has ever responded to this simple question.
Wrong, you lying asshole. I responded to it.

Could be, I rarely peruse your bullshit and have never found anything you've posted sensible, thoughtful or thought provoking.
That's because you're a brain damaged douche bag.

No, he's just a liar.

Well, the CEO's of Trump's business advisors seemed to think that Trump's response was weak tea at best.

What's even funnier, is that when Trump got wind of them fixing to jump ship, he tried to get out in front of it with a tweet saying that he was disbanding the group.

They were gonna leave him anyway.

This is typical left wing strategy. Create a problem that doesn't exist and then offer your agenda up as the solution.

You idiots falsely claim that Trump has a sweet spot for the White Supremacists and the CEOs, though they know it's complete bull shit, they have to protect their bottom line and don't want boycotts and violence against them or their product.

God bless Trump for pointing out that the Alt Left were assholes. You sure didn't hear much of that from the fake news organizations.

If the people of Charlottesville are assholes, what do you call the out-of-towners who showed up on Saturday with shields and wooden bats?
I'm waiting.
Far right and far left losers.

Again, for all of you mouth-breathers here, David Duke, the KKK and friends invaded this town with the intention of violence or else they would have shown up with nothing but their overnight bags and cell phones.

Since the ANTIFA thugs sporting shields, clubs and body armor, they obviously intended to commit violence. Don't you agree?

Speaking of brain damaged douche bags, you obviously didn't pay any attention to the shields and what was on them. Damn near every shield had a white power insignia of the group they belonged to.
iu

Here's the real thing. Unlike the idiot that held the office before him, Trump is smart enough to know better than to open his mouth before knowing the facts.

You, me, and EVERYONE else knows full well that no matter what Trump said or when he said it, it would be criticized by the left and its lapdog media.

Liar.

He, like most of the left, think that there's a White Supremacist hiding under all our beds. He doesn't know how tiny a minority they really are. But, he only listens to the left wing media so......
You mean how WE( meaning YOU) really are..
There are over 900 white hate groups in this country so you're wrong all around. Which one do you belong to? Don't be shy.

I would ask for a link but I know where you got that. From one of the biggest hate groups around, the Southern Poverty Law Center. They label anything having anything to do with the GOP or conservatism or anyone that criticized 0bama as a hate group. Just like listening to your left wing fake news, you think there are Nazis everywhere. You are a frightened little snowflake. Sucks to be you.

The SPLC labeled the American Enterprise Institute a hate group.

Liar.

I think a good chunk of them know they are spewing vile bullshit. But they are fine with that, because they are vile people.

I definitely think the Antifa loons were looking for a riot. They are quite a destructive group.

Of course they were. So were the nazis. And the police probably passively instigated it by letting them rub shoulders. All of these things are likely true. The president is also, technically, correct that there is blame to be shared by many of those involved. On all sides. This an obvious truth in nearly every incident of this sort. And it's completely irrelevant.

A President's reaction to this kind of tragedy isn't about being technically correct. He's not the lawyer-in-chief. He's a figurehead, and as such we expect him to provide catharsis and moral leadership. He failed, utterly, to do that.

I definitely think the Antifa loons were looking for a riot. They are quite a destructive group.

Of course they were. So were the nazis. And the police probably passively instigated it by letting them rub shoulders. All of these things are likely true. The president is also, technically, correct that there is blame to be shared by many of those involved. On all sides. This an obvious truth in nearly every incident of this sort. And it's completely irrelevant.

A President's reaction to this kind of tragedy isn't about being technically correct. He's not the lawyer-in-chief. He's a figurehead, and as such we expect him to provide catharsis and moral leadership. He failed, utterly, to do that.

How so? He said he condemned the violence of BOTH groups because at least he can realize that they are both idiots.

How so? He said he condemned the violence of BOTH groups because at least he can realize that they are both idiots.

This is why I can't take you Trumpsters seriously at all. Are none of you parents? Trump serves up excuses and equivocation that any parent would see right through if their eight-year-old tried it. And you repeat it as though it's a defense.

Go sit in the corner! And don't get up until you're ready to apologize.

Liar.

I think a good chunk of them know they are spewing vile bullshit. But they are fine with that, because they are vile people.

Yep total bullshit...white supremacists barely even exist :rolleyes:

Former KKK leader David Duke thanks Trump for 'condemning leftist terrorists'

"Why we voted for Donald Trump": David Duke explains the white supremacist Charlottesville protests

Liar.

Yep total bullshit...white supremacists barely even exist :rolleyes:

Former KKK leader David Duke thanks Trump for 'condemning leftist terrorists'

"Why we voted for Donald Trump": David Duke explains the white supremacist Charlottesville protests
You proved that one exists.

Forum List

Back