One has to really appreciate how terrible Trump's response to the Nazi attack was

The Unite The Right rally was organized by Jason Kessler, a white supremacist.

And it replicated a similar event held in May which included Richard Spencer to protest the removal of Confederate Statues and the renaming of the park. He also described that event as a white nationalist rally.

The sole purpose of the Unite The Right rally was a neo-Nazi rally organized by neo-Nazis.
Yes and it was liberals that created his hate. He was a occupy movement member and an Obama supporter. Congratulations on your creation.

Ok and? He's wrong now. What's your point? Let's hear what the Nazi Sympathizer has to say....and Go......
Just showing you what kind of people liberals create. There is more hatred in you people than in nazis.

A Nazi sympathizer such as yourself would say something like that.

We fought you Nazi's once and won that war, you will not win this time either.
it seems you are the nazi sympathizer. the alt left is the same exact as white supremacists

Worse apparently.

Yes and it was liberals that created his hate. He was a occupy movement member and an Obama supporter. Congratulations on your creation.

Ok and? He's wrong now. What's your point? Let's hear what the Nazi Sympathizer has to say....and Go......
Just showing you what kind of people liberals create. There is more hatred in you people than in nazis.

it seems you are the nazi sympathizer. the alt left is the same exact as white supremacists

Worse apparently.
yes because they are tearing down our cities, just like the real nazis did. they are a hoot to hear them talking about themselves eh?

I've never known a Nazi in my life. Lol. I have an open mind and I realize that a lot of the people there who were protesting were probably not white supremacists at all. That is just the narrative that you want to play out for your rotten leftist agenda. You can't fool all the people all the time. ;)

The Unite The Right rally was organized by Jason Kessler, a white supremacist.

And it replicated a similar event held in May which included Richard Spencer to protest the removal of Confederate Statues and the renaming of the park. He also described that event as a white nationalist rally.

The sole purpose of the Unite The Right rally was a neo-Nazi rally organized by neo-Nazis.

What are you going to do? Poop on people? That's all you'll have left after you let the government confiscate your 2nd amendment rights. Lol.

Worse apparently.
yes because they are tearing down our cities, just like the real nazis did. they are a hoot to hear them talking about themselves eh?
18119422_10213452765382180_3126846337164277209_n.jpg

This is a case of Nazi's versus Americans. Pick a side.

False choice, in this country all speech is protected, even if you disagree with it. You regressives only look to the Constitution when you think it will benefit you, it doesn't work that way.

The leftists would like nothing more to take away yet another one of our freedoms, the freedom of speech and thought. Where do you think the idea for "hate crimes" came from? This is your government on crack cocaine. Lol.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, FUCKING NAZI MOTHERFUCKER ..

upload_2017-8-16_14-13-40.jpeg

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, LET US SUCK YOUR DICK

bloom-fair-nazi-flag-e1474910683182.jpg

CYA SHORTIMERS !

Is it the President's job now to respond to every local story?

I wish my life was so empty that I had time to worry about the President's response to every story.

Apparently Nazi's killing Americans is a "local story".
They want that in trump's America......toss in the excuse making for the NAZI march and condemnation of those protesting the NAZIS.

I wish my life was so empty that I had time to worry about the President's response to every story.
They just don't have anything else to do and consider themselves good citizens for following the politics and what is happening with it. They are stupid and ignorant but still have no problem running their mouth and annoying others.
This is the stage known as "who cares".

They both had permits (Charlottesville Grants 2 Permits for Counterprotests of Unite the Right Rally).

Next excuse.

Both sides aren't to blame. Nazi's are NEVER in the right.

Some southerners lost ancestors and had a rough go because of the war for a very long time. They want to remember and honor their ancestors. There is nothing wrong with that. You are "offended?" Too bad. Not to mention, leftists always say that you can't force your own version of "morality" down the throats of others, isn't that right leftists?

Ok Nazi. Ignore.

Another one who has nothing but name calling and putting me on ignore. You know I'm right deep down inside. You know these Antifa people are a bunch of filthy animals. :)
Still refusing to call out the white hate groups I see. If you can't condemn them you agree with their message. Yes you are deplorable.
I disagree with them dumbass, but they have the right to peacefully protest. Blm is just as bad and you support them.
Moron Ass U mes a lot. But knows nothing.

Some southerners lost ancestors and had a rough go because of the war for a very long time. They want to remember and honor their ancestors. There is nothing wrong with that. You are "offended?" Too bad. Not to mention, leftists always say that you can't force your own version of "morality" down the throats of others, isn't that right leftists?

Ok Nazi. Ignore.

Another one who has nothing but name calling and putting me on ignore. You know I'm right deep down inside. You know these Antifa people are a bunch of filthy animals. :)
Still refusing to call out the white hate groups I see. If you can't condemn them you agree with their message. Yes you are deplorable.
I disagree with them dumbass, but they have the right to peacefully protest. Blm is just as bad and you support them.
Moron Ass U mes a lot. But knows nothing.
You support blm? That's what I meant.

Liberals Claim Trump Has No Moral Compass

Not me. He has a moral compass. One that allows him to not pay workers and steal from children with cancer. He's actually very much like most Republicans.

Would you be so kind as to let the class know when Trump gets a blow job by an intern in the Oral Office?

Robert%2BByrd.PNG
http://theslot.jezebel.com/the-wall-street-journal-reports-donald-trump-cheated-on-1788606161
The Journal, citing documents and “people familiar with the matter,” reports that in August, the tabloid paid $150,000 to Karen McDougal, the 1998 Playmate of the Year who said she enjoyed a consensual relationship with Trump in 2006—a year after his wedding to his third and current wife, Melania.

Donald Trump called pregnant wife Melania 'a monster' and 'a blimp' in 2005 | Daily Mail Online

Trump says cheating on Ivana with Marla was 'beautiful' in 1994

Wow, a BJ between consenting adults seems so tame these days. Republicans elected a man who boasts about sexual assault for fun and who is a serial adulterer. Are they really going to bring up a BJ between consenting adults? Really?

America committed suicide in November of 2008. The violence, killings, destruction, hatred, and immorality are a direct result of the election of Barack Hussein Obama. The man who will be credited with achieving what his father wanted: the destruction of America.

Wait a minute.................Trump has already said that the racial tension started in this country a long time ago. He said it wasn't him, nor was it Obama that started it.

"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides," Trump said during a short statement from his private golf club in New Jersey. "It has been going on for a long time in our country -- not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama. It has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America."

Trump condemns 'hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides' in Charlottesville - CNNPolitics

I didn't say it started in 2008. This violence, this hatred, this division, started with the worst POTUS in US history: Barack Obama.

America committed suicide in November of 2008. The violence, killings, destruction, hatred, and immorality are a direct result of the election of Barack Hussein Obama. The man who will be credited with achieving what his father wanted: the destruction of America.
You belong is a strait jacket in a padded room.

Thanks. As long as I've got you saying idiotic things like that, I know I'm on the right path. When you start to agree and complement me, then I get worried.

Wait a minute.................Trump has already said that the racial tension started in this country a long time ago. He said it wasn't him, nor was it Obama that started it.

"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides," Trump said during a short statement from his private golf club in New Jersey. "It has been going on for a long time in our country -- not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama. It has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America."

Trump condemns 'hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides' in Charlottesville - CNNPolitics

I didn't say it started in 2008. This violence, this hatred, this division, started with the worst POTUS in US history: Barack Obama.

Pathetic.

Here's the real thing. Unlike the idiot that held the office before him, Trump is smart enough to know better than to open his mouth before knowing the facts.

You, me, and EVERYONE else knows full well that no matter what Trump said or when he said it, it would be criticized by the left and its lapdog media.

LOL, what possible downside is there to condemn white supremacists?

For Trump there was one - you piss off a chunk of your constituency.

The downside is that you blame the wrong people, which he ended up doing anyway. Obama-the-idiot did it constantly.

Here's the real thing. Unlike the idiot that held the office before him, Trump is smart enough to know better than to open his mouth before knowing the facts.

You, me, and EVERYONE else knows full well that no matter what Trump said or when he said it, it would be criticized by the left and its lapdog media.

LOL, what possible downside is there to condemn white supremacists?

For Trump there was one - you piss off a chunk of your constituency.

Liar.

He, like most of the left, think that there's a White Supremacist hiding under all our beds. He doesn't know how tiny a minority they really are. But, he only listens to the left wing media so......

Forum List

Back