One has to really appreciate how terrible Trump's response to the Nazi attack was

less than 30% choose to lick Trumps ass no matter what he does or how offensive he gets ... minority vote counts do not reelect politicians.

have your fun nazi/communist traitors, youre short timers.
30 states bubba. 30 that is 60 percent of the country. so stick your bumper sticker back on your car.

David Duke," Mr president you need to remember the people who out you in office."
And that he did when he called the Nazis thugs " very fine people."
david duke is a pig and if you take him seriously then you are no better.

On the one hand, it took him two days to pretend to condemn racism which inevitably disappointed everyone who wasn't a racist. I think the initial refusal to do this was in large part because he desperately didn't want to lose any of his white supremacist support.

However, he did end up pretending to condemn the racism after the backlash from both republicans and democrats. From there, his support from those nazis has now likely been eroded. For everyone else, the condemnation was too little too late.

In other words, by Trump being a coward in trying to please everyone, he ended up just pissing off everyone instead.

It wouldn't have mattered at all to you half wits. No matter what he did or said. Everyone, including you lying nut jobs knows this. Shut the fuck up dumbass.
You're just sore because you know I'm right.

whatever lie you have to tell yourself idiot.
it's called a bumper sticker. I heard that one last night. It fits these fkturds.

Well, since that is what you are doing (by calling others who you don't know and who have never harmed anyone) white supremacists, you have lost this argument a long time ago.
No dear... you've exposed yourself as a Nazi sympathizer. That's clear.
You're just as bad as our disgraced president.

I've never known a Nazi in my life. Lol. I have an open mind and I realize that a lot of the people there who were protesting were probably not white supremacists at all. That is just the narrative that you want to play out for your rotten leftist agenda. You can't fool all the people all the time. ;)

The Unite The Right rally was organized by Jason Kessler, a white supremacist.

And it replicated a similar event held in May which included Richard Spencer to protest the removal of Confederate Statues and the renaming of the park. He also described that event as a white nationalist rally.

The sole purpose of the Unite The Right rally was a neo-Nazi rally organized by neo-Nazis.
Yes and it was liberals that created his hate. He was a occupy movement member and an Obama supporter. Congratulations on your creation.

Ok and? He's wrong now. What's your point? Let's hear what the Nazi Sympathizer has to say....and Go......
Just showing you what kind of people liberals create. There is more hatred in you people than in nazis.

I just realized this shit got merged. This thread is a fucking nuthouse. lol

Obama treated blacks very badly also. Blacks are worse off now than when obama was elected.
16406852_756294581195553_8384495222144006615_n.jpg

I've never known a Nazi in my life. Lol. I have an open mind and I realize that a lot of the people there who were protesting were probably not white supremacists at all. That is just the narrative that you want to play out for your rotten leftist agenda. You can't fool all the people all the time. ;)

And it replicated a similar event held in May which included Richard Spencer to protest the removal of Confederate Statues and the renaming of the park. He also described that event as a white nationalist rally.

The sole purpose of the Unite The Right rally was a neo-Nazi rally organized by neo-Nazis.
Yes and it was liberals that created his hate. He was a occupy movement member and an Obama supporter. Congratulations on your creation.

Ok and? He's wrong now. What's your point? Let's hear what the Nazi Sympathizer has to say....and Go......
Just showing you what kind of people liberals create. There is more hatred in you people than in nazis.
funny wasn't it the nazi party that ran rampage in the street destroying property? hmmm it seems the alt left tearing down statues and trying to silence others are behaving like nazis. hmmmm wow, I'd say they are the same as the group they came to fight with.

Because David Duke is so influential. Let's just humor the libs. Yup, ALL white people are racists. ALL white people who are in the south are racists and hate blacks and want to bring back slavery, especially if they want to preserve statues that commemorate their history. Yup, that's the ticket. :lol:

Well, since that is what you are doing (by calling others who you don't know and who have never harmed anyone) white supremacists, you have lost this argument a long time ago.

Yes he is wrong, but he learned it while being a liberal. Liberism is nothing but hate.
17191317_843090452495567_2565037681665937729_n.jpg

Yes he is wrong, but he learned it while being a liberal. Liberism is nothing but hate.
View attachment 144000

Excellent meme and very truthful. I may use that one in the future.

A Nazi sympathizer such as yourself would say something like that.

We fought you Nazi's once and won that war, you will not win this time either.

What did Trump say that offended everyone so?
That both sides were at fault.
That's heresy to Democrats.

I just don't get it.... they find that offensive? Children.
Bullshit. Trump said your fellow Nazis were " very fine people."
Turn on your tv ... he's receiving a mass country wide butt kicking from all sides.

You're a liar, he qualified his statement, evidently you lack the IQ to understand the spoken word.

I think the guy is an asshat, but the right didn't create him, your party did.

it seems you are the nazi sympathizer. the alt left is the same exact as white supremacists

Forum List

Back