One has to really appreciate how terrible Trump's response to the Nazi attack was

What the he'll both sides are at fault. If the didn't let it get violent nothing would've happened. True story, by law if one side gets total blame. It would be the group without the permit. Now go a head and let the name calling begin.

They both had permits (Charlottesville Grants 2 Permits for Counterprotests of Unite the Right Rally).

Next excuse.

Both sides aren't to blame. Nazi's are NEVER in the right.

Some southerners lost ancestors and had a rough go because of the war for a very long time. They want to remember and honor their ancestors. There is nothing wrong with that. You are "offended?" Too bad. Not to mention, leftists always say that you can't force your own version of "morality" down the throats of others, isn't that right leftists?

Classical LIBERALS don't try to force their morality on people. Today's left consists of progressive statists, and morality forcing isn't a bug, it's a feature.

What the he'll both sides are at fault. If the didn't let it get violent nothing would've happened. True story, by law if one side gets total blame. It would be the group without the permit. Now go a head and let the name calling begin.

They both had permits (Charlottesville Grants 2 Permits for Counterprotests of Unite the Right Rally).

Next excuse.

How Nazi of you. Sorry but in America you are free to believe and protest anything no matter how vile it is. As long as you obey the law. I think the same about abortion protest, but they have the right.

Next excuse.

Some southerners lost ancestors and had a rough go because of the war for a very long time. They want to remember and honor their ancestors. There is nothing wrong with that. You are "offended?" Too bad. Not to mention, leftists always say that you can't force your own version of "morality" down the throats of others, isn't that right leftists?

Ok Nazi. Ignore.

Another one who has nothing but name calling and putting me on ignore. You know I'm right deep down inside. You know these Antifa people are a bunch of filthy animals. :)
Still refusing to call out the white hate groups I see. If you can't condemn them you agree with their message. Yes you are deplorable.

Personally, I find it hilarious when the left calls a person a "bigot", a "nazi" or a "racist." :lol: They think they are going to bully and name call their way into winning an argument. Total hypocrisy.

Leftists are close minded vigilantes, very dangerous to America. We need to curb this insanity now.

And their self-righteous holier-than-thou vitriol, allows them to believe they have a perfect right to become violent when THEY deem necessary.

Next excuse.

Ok Nazi. Ignore.

Another one who has nothing but name calling and putting me on ignore. You know I'm right deep down inside. You know these Antifa people are a bunch of filthy animals. :)
Still refusing to call out the white hate groups I see. If you can't condemn them you agree with their message. Yes you are deplorable.

Condemn them? For what? People are free to think whatever they want. I am not the thought police. If you wanted to change hearts and minds, you would use tact to do so. That is not what you want. You have an agenda and it isn't peace and love. Lol.

You're an idiot, lol.
When you can't debate... when you can't admit you're wrong... insult.

Well, since that is what you are doing (by calling others who you don't know and who have never harmed anyone) white supremacists, you have lost this argument a long time ago.
No dear... you've exposed yourself as a Nazi sympathizer. That's clear.
You're just as bad as our disgraced president.

I've never known a Nazi in my life. Lol. I have an open mind and I realize that a lot of the people there who were protesting were probably not white supremacists at all. That is just the narrative that you want to play out for your rotten leftist agenda. You can't fool all the people all the time. ;)

The Unite The Right rally was organized by Jason Kessler, a white supremacist.

And it replicated a similar event held in May which included Richard Spencer to protest the removal of Confederate Statues and the renaming of the park. He also described that event as a white nationalist rally.

The sole purpose of the Unite The Right rally was a neo-Nazi rally organized by neo-Nazis.
Yes and it was liberals that created his hate. He was a occupy movement member and an Obama supporter. Congratulations on your creation.

He could say he loves everyone and you would twist it to say he loves just Nazi's. Anyway the leader of the Nazi's was a obama supporter, he is one of you.

Not the same John Kessler. They are two entirely different people. One is the rally organizer and the other is a freelance writer that has penned articles for CNN, GQ, and, Bon Appétit. He writes mainly about food and travel.
The article I read said he was with the occupy movement until 2016. Until he formed unite the right movement, and was a obama supporter.

I've read those articles as well; however, they are inaccurate.

Articles by Jason Kessler:

Wall Street protests grow after unions' endorsement - CNNPolitics

What Testicular Cancer Is Really Like | GQ

Search

Animal Style! Jon and Vinny Open Up

His twitter account:

Jason Kessler on Twitter

This is Jason Kessler, the author of the aforementioned articles:

7BkU_-s6.jpg

This the rally organizer/angry Hobbit, Jason Kessler:

920x920.jpg
Right and he was with the occupy movement.

Even if he was that doesn't suddenly make him the rally organizer pictured below. They are two different people.

Next excuse.

Ok Nazi. Ignore.

Condemn them? For what? People are free to think whatever they want. I am not the thought police. If you wanted to change hearts and minds, you would use tact to do so. That is not what you want. You have an agenda and it isn't peace and love. Lol.
How ironic. You still refuse condemn the long long history of the Nazis hate groups but you say I'm not about peace and love.
Don't turn that around on me, bitch.

What did Trump say that offended everyone so?
That both sides were at fault.
That's heresy to Democrats.

I just don't get it.... they find that offensive? Children.
Bullshit. Trump said your fellow Nazis were " very fine people."
Turn on your tv ... he's receiving a mass country wide butt kicking from all sides.

Oh please... he didn't refer to Nazis as very fine people.

When you can't debate... when you can't admit you're wrong... insult.

Well, since that is what you are doing (by calling others who you don't know and who have never harmed anyone) white supremacists, you have lost this argument a long time ago.
No dear... you've exposed yourself as a Nazi sympathizer. That's clear.
You're just as bad as our disgraced president.

I've never known a Nazi in my life. Lol. I have an open mind and I realize that a lot of the people there who were protesting were probably not white supremacists at all. That is just the narrative that you want to play out for your rotten leftist agenda. You can't fool all the people all the time. ;)

The Unite The Right rally was organized by Jason Kessler, a white supremacist.

And it replicated a similar event held in May which included Richard Spencer to protest the removal of Confederate Statues and the renaming of the park. He also described that event as a white nationalist rally.

The sole purpose of the Unite The Right rally was a neo-Nazi rally organized by neo-Nazis.
Yes and it was liberals that created his hate. He was a occupy movement member and an Obama supporter. Congratulations on your creation.

Ok and? He's wrong now. What's your point? Let's hear what the Nazi Sympathizer has to say....and Go......

less than 30% choose to lick Trumps ass no matter what he does or how offensive he gets ... minority vote counts do not reelect politicians.

have your fun nazi/communist traitors, youre short timers.

What did Trump say that offended everyone so?
That both sides were at fault.
That's heresy to Democrats.

I just don't get it.... they find that offensive? Children.
Bullshit. Trump said your fellow Nazis were " very fine people."
Turn on your tv ... he's receiving a mass country wide butt kicking from all sides.

Oh please... he didn't refer to Nazis as very fine people.

Oh Mr. Semantics games is here.

More Nazi Sympathizing from the bottom of the barrel of this country.

On the one hand, it took him two days to pretend to condemn racism which inevitably disappointed everyone who wasn't a racist. I think the initial refusal to do this was in large part because he desperately didn't want to lose any of his white supremacist support.

However, he did end up pretending to condemn the racism after the backlash from both republicans and democrats. From there, his support from those nazis has now likely been eroded. For everyone else, the condemnation was too little too late.

In other words, by Trump being a coward in trying to please everyone, he ended up just pissing off everyone instead.

Like anything he did would have satisfied you.

It's would be like asking PETA to pick their favorite Fried Chicken Recipe.
Right and you on the flip side will defend him regardless of what he says or does.
you're a bigot and a hater to think that only one group was involved in the violence. thanks for displaying your outright hate toward our great land.

David Duke," Mr president you need to remember the people who out you in office."
And that he did when he called the Nazis thugs " very fine people."

Next excuse.

Ok Nazi. Ignore.

I disagree with them dumbass, but they have the right to peacefully protest. Blm is just as bad and you support them.

Forum List

Back