One has to really appreciate how terrible Trump's response to the Nazi attack was

He could say he loves everyone and you would twist it to say he loves just Nazi's. Anyway the leader of the Nazi's was a obama supporter, he is one of you.

Not the same John Kessler. They are two entirely different people. One is the rally organizer and the other is a freelance writer that has penned articles for CNN, GQ, and, Bon Appétit. He writes mainly about food and travel.
The article I read said he was with the occupy movement until 2016. Until he formed unite the right movement, and was a obama supporter.

What are you going on about? Donald Trump said that this was a situation that escalated out of control due to both sides and he was absolutely correct. Nobody is "innocent" in this particular matter.

No, Donald Trump is not a white supremacist. No, he is not going to enslave black people.

You're right, there were two sides here. Americans and Nazis. Which side do you support?

I don't think all of the protesters were Nazis, so your question has no relevance.
But most were yet you still show everyone you're a Nazi sympathizer.

What are you going on about? Donald Trump said that this was a situation that escalated out of control due to both sides and he was absolutely correct. Nobody is "innocent" in this particular matter.

No, Donald Trump is not a white supremacist. No, he is not going to enslave black people.

You're right, there were two sides here. Americans and Nazis. Which side do you support?

I don't think all of the protesters were Nazis, so your question has no relevance.

It doesn't matter what "you think". The good thing is, reality is easily observable by all with two eyes and a brain.

Now that we know you're a Nazi sympathizer, I'll be sure to discount anything you say in the future.

The entire incident is a perfect venue for angry left wingers to vent their anger against neo-nazis. It's almost like Jerry Springer set it up but it seems that a goofy democrat governor is responsible.

It doesn't matter what "you think". The good thing is, reality is easily observable by all with two eyes and a brain.

Now that we know you're a Nazi sympathizer, I'll be sure to discount anything you say in the future.

I saw SOME white supremacists there. Not all of them were white supremacists. That is a fact whether you like it or not.

I saw SOME white supremacists there. Not all of them were white supremacists. That is a fact whether you like it or not.
And not every anti-Nazi protester got violent. That is a fact whether you like it or not.

You're an idiot, lol.

The entire incident is a perfect venue for angry left wingers to vent their anger against neo-nazis. It's almost like Jerry Springer set it up but it seems that a goofy democrat governor is responsible.
Another white supremicist that won't call out the White hate groups or answer the thread question.
Your silence speaks volumes.

Answer the question. Wastrump right when he called white supremicists " very fine people?"

Show the exact quote of that!

You're an idiot, lol.
When you can't debate... when you can't admit you're wrong... insult.

This is to be expected from a Nazi collaborator who attempts to draw a moral equivalency between Nazis and those who oppose them.
Which side throws excrement like wild deranged animals again?

I could have sworn that was Antifa....

You're an idiot, lol.

Well, since that is what you are doing (by calling others who you don't know and who have never harmed anyone) white supremacists, you have lost this argument a long time ago.

Answer the question. Wastrump right when he called white supremicists " very fine people?"

OMG. I already did... 3 times. Plus why don't you trumpwhores ever watch the news or read a newspaper? Oh right.

You're an idiot, lol.

Well, since that is what you are doing (by calling others who you don't know and who have never harmed anyone) white supremacists, you have lost this argument a long time ago.
No dear... you've exposed yourself as a Nazi sympathizer. That's clear.
You're just as bad as our disgraced president.

OMG. I already did... 3 times. Plus why don't you trumpwhores ever watch the news or read a newspaper? Oh right.

Name calling again, eh? Too funny. Lol.

Forum List

Back