One has to really appreciate how terrible Trump's response to the Nazi attack was

Such was the chant we heard in C- Ville on Saturday by the alt right.
Another is BLOOD AND SOIL BLOOD AND SOIL... which is another Nazi chant.

The president of the United States called them" very fine people", while being flanked by an Asian and a Jew carefully placed as props.

Over to the side was General Kelly who grimaced and lowered his head in disgrace over the president's words.

Christopher Cantwell, one of the leaders of the white supremacists, said there will be many more deaths.

Trump shows sympathy to hate groups in bizarre tirade

Are the Nazis and white supremacists " very fine people?"

As everyone with functioning brains knows, not all of the people protesting were "Nazis" (lol) or white supremacists. So yes, I'm sure there were some very fine people there, unlike the counter protesters who would urinate in public on a statue. How classy. Bunch of animals. Lol.

The craziness of the Op.
zombies-vs-liberals.jpg

The president of the United States called them" very fine people", while being flanked by an Asian and a Jew carefully placed as props.

Over to the side was General Kelly who grimaced and lowered his head in disgrace over the president's words.

Christopher Cantwell, one of the leaders of the white supremacists, said there will be many more deaths.

As everyone with functioning brains knows, not all of the people protesting were "Nazis" (lol) or white supremacists. So yes, I'm sure there were some very fine people there, unlike the counter protesters who would urinate in public on a statue. How classy. Bunch of animals. Lol.
What about all the skin heads that were protesting. It was an alt right rally after all. But the only people you choose to condemn were the people protesting the agents of hate. Why are you a Nazi sympathizer?

What about all the skin heads that were protesting. It was an alt right rally after all. But the only people you choose to condemn were the people protesting the agents of hate. Why are you a Nazi sympathizer?

What about them? I said not ALL the people there were Nazis or white supremacists and they weren't. So some of them were probably fine people who work, contribute to their economies and want to be able to express themselves though peaceful protest like everyone else is allowed to do.

but her emails, blm, and antifa!!!

and, it was about history!!!

Most people ignore the KKK, small numbers and not worth worrying about.

You loons are buying into it and giving them exposure

It is rather clever of the KKK to openly praise Trump's wishy-washy response as to who to blame for the violence in Charlottesville.....By declaring that opponents to the Klan and white supremacists are JUST AS AT FAULT as the heavily armed alt-right demonstrators, Trump has tacitly "condoned" their ideology. So, WHY has the Klan scored a coup to bolster their nation-wide standing?

Well, wittingly or not, the KKK has "recruited" most of Trump ass kissers to their cause and ideology.

Granted that not ALL Trump acolytes may fully agree with the Klan, but many republicans are now forced to openly condone the Klan's actions simply because democrats oppose these Klan actions and call to violence.

Republicans should invest in the sale of pointed hoods and Nazi insignia paraphernalia.

Nothing new "They're both the same" is the same crap they liked to use when comparing Trump and anybody else. NO. THEY ARE NOT BOTH THE SAME!!!

You're a liar. How the fuck can you sport an avatar like that when every one of your posts prove the opposite?
Where's the lie? Everything I said was fact. Got a problem with facts, bro?
The Dude ran away and won't fess up where is my lie?

You're a liar. How the fuck can you sport an avatar like that when every one of your posts prove the opposite?

You wouldn't know a fact if your mother came clean about your real father. REASONABLE says Trump called NAZI very fine people, and calls it fact.

What about them? I said not ALL the people there were Nazis or white supremacists and they weren't. So some of them were probably fine people who work, contribute to their economies and want to be able to express themselves though peaceful protest like everyone else is allowed to do.
Repeating yourself isn't making you look any better. The Nazis and white supremicists were out en mass. One of them killed a young lady and injured 20 people yet you still can't condemn them. Why?

Poor little drama queen, this too shall pass.

But there will be another giant fuck up right around the corner. It's who Trump is. His uncontrollable mouth and incompetence is a stable of his presidency His luck will run out you can bet on that

What's a "canbet not"?

Weak. Instead of addressing my point you come back with that. If you bothered to check its already corrected dumbass.

Your fallacy is he didn't fuck up this time. Like I said in another post, it wasn't conservatives that attacked a lawful assembly to deny others their constitutionally protected rights. Your side did that, and it really pissed you off because Trump pointed it out.

the left attacked the WS certainly not the conservatives

Damn, I could have sworn I just said that.

You wouldn't know a fact if your mother came clean about your real father. REASONABLE says Trump called NAZI very fine people, and calls it fact.
both of us know you're the liar.
Disgraced president," There were very fine people on both sides"
So the hate altright groups are " very fine people?"

But there will be another giant fuck up right around the corner. It's who Trump is. His uncontrollable mouth and incompetence is a stable of his presidency His luck will run out you can bet on that

What's a "canbet not"?

Weak. Instead of addressing my point you come back with that. If you bothered to check its already corrected dumbass.

Your fallacy is he didn't fuck up this time. Like I said in another post, it wasn't conservatives that attacked a lawful assembly to deny others their constitutionally protected rights. Your side did that, and it really pissed you off because Trump pointed it out.

the left attacked the WS certainly not the conservatives

Damn, I could have sworn I just said that.

the new face of the democrat party tim kaine defended the action of antifa

imagine that

we are lucky they lost the election

Don't know what you were listening to. He said there were very fine people among the protestors and counter protestors. That does NOT include the groups on both sides who brought weapons and hate.

In other words not everyone there who came to protest the taking down of statues was a neo- nazi and not every counter protestor there was an Antifa member. The blame goes to white supremists who brought weapons to a rally and also to Antifa members who initiated violent confrontation using weapons.
How many more ways does it need to be spelled out? You just distorted what he actually said.

Don't know what you were listening to. He said there were very fine people among the protestors and counter protestors. That does NOT include the groups on both sides who brought weapons and hate.

In other words not everyone there who came to protest the taking down of statues was a neo- nazi and not every counter protestor there was an Antifa member. The blame goes to white supremists who brought weapons to a rally and also to Antifa members who initiated violent confrontation using weapons.
How many more ways does it need to be spelled out? You just distorted what he actually said.
I distorted nothing. I quoted this disgraced president exactly.
" There were very fine people on both sides."
EvenGen Kelly was appalled.. but not you... says a lot about you.
Imagine POTUS calling neonazis " very fine people."

The craziness of the Op.
View attachment 143983
Another coward afraid to answer the question. Was Trump right that these hate groups are " very fine people?"
I have a hard time believing anything you and the media spout. One thing we know though the leader of unite the right leader was an occupy member and an Obama supporter. So actually he is one of you. Lol
You don't have to believe anything. What Trump said is on record and in my link. Why are you running away from the truth?

President Trump calls white supremacists ‘very fine people,’ blames Charlottesville on ‘both sides’ in bizarre Trump Tower tirade
BY DENIS SLATTERY CHRISTOPHER BRENNAN

The craziness of the Op.
View attachment 143983
Another coward afraid to answer the question. Was Trump right that these hate groups are " very fine people?"
I have a hard time believing anything you and the media spout. One thing we know though the leader of unite the right leader was an occupy member and an Obama supporter. So actually he is one of you. Lol
You don't have to believe anything. What Trump said is on record and in my link. Why are you running away from the truth?
He could say he loves everyone and you would twist it to say he loves just Nazi's. Anyway the leader of the Nazi's was a obama supporter, he is one of you.

The craziness of the Op.
View attachment 143983

Post the link please. I'll make you a project, further showing what a dumb fuck you truly are. And seriously, lose the avatar "Reasonable". For the life of me, I'll never understand the left's desire for false labels.

Forum List

Back