The Hill We Die On

Work closely together with Democrats across the country to insure that future elections are absolutely as secure as possible, with intelligent built-in contingencies in place to deal with a wide variety of potential situations. Communicate, collaborate and innovate so that the best ideas of both parties are implemented without ego, and so that both parties have skin in the game to keep silly finger-pointing to a minimum. Just like America used to do.

Ha ha, just kidding.

Yeah, and we'll also work closely with the fox to insure that the henhouse is absolutely secure.
I don't expect people like you to be involved in any constructive conversation. Carry on.

I don't expect you to ever contribute anything but empty pretense and bullshit, but unlike you, I don't fear hearing dissent. Feel free to run away now; no need to wait around, trying to create an excuse.

Work closely together with Democrats across the country to insure that future elections are absolutely as secure as possible, with intelligent built-in contingencies in place to deal with a wide variety of potential situations. Communicate, collaborate and innovate so that the best ideas of both parties are implemented without ego, and so that both parties have skin in the game to keep silly finger-pointing to a minimum. Just like America used to do.

Ha ha, just kidding.

Yeah, and we'll also work closely with the fox to insure that the henhouse is absolutely secure.
I don't expect people like you to be involved in any constructive conversation. Carry on.

I don't expect you to ever contribute anything but empty pretense and bullshit, but unlike you, I don't fear hearing dissent. Feel free to run away now; no need to wait around, trying to create an excuse.
Neat!

We must make sure this stops right here....we must persuade the GOP to fight voter fraud and to clean up our elections....short of that will mean all out war...one side of the political isle can break laws steal elections rape women cheat on their taxes and tell all the lies they want with no repercussions...and the other side gets nailed for nothing...if that doesn't change we are going to have to fight....they leave us no choice...
Your orange autocrat lost and you’re butthurt.

Go sit on an donut shaped pillow and shut the fuck up
He won in a landslide, shit for brains, and it's far from over. Ever hear of the Insurrection Act or Exe
cutive Order 13848?
We must make sure this stops right here....we must persuade the GOP to fight voter fraud and to clean up our elections....short of that will mean all out war...one side of the political isle can break laws steal elections rape women cheat on their taxes and tell all the lies they want with no repercussions...and the other side gets nailed for nothing...if that doesn't change we are going to have to fight....they leave us no choice...
Your orange autocrat lost and you’re butthurt.

Go sit on an donut shaped pillow and shut the fuck up

Attention trump dead-ender he lost in a landslide. Biden will be sworn in on 1/20/2021.

So, you can shove a hot poker up your red ass.

Over all it was the will of the people, chicanery. The election was not stolen. Move on and support American democracy in action and wish the best of luck the the Biden Administration. Everything is going to be alright.
WRONG.

Ha ha, just kidding.
Democrats don't want secure elections. They want elections that are easy to swindle. They will never vote for any reasonable voter integrity laws. They have no good ideas. They are fucking douchebags.

Over all it was the will of the people, chicanery. The election was not stolen. Move on and support American democracy in action and wish the best of luck the the Biden Administration. Everything is going to be alright.
WRONG.
Wrong for you guys to continue to believe that crap when you cannot convince a court, or judge or justice, even when donnie appointed? No. You grasp of reality is your problem.

WRONG.
Wrong for you guys to continue to believe that crap when you cannot convince a court, or judge or justice, even when donnie appointed? No. You grasp of reality is your problem.
mgWuXFR.jpg

WRONG.
mgWuXFR.jpg
Looks like you get a lump of coal for Christmas as your POS Pres. has lost and will be removed with a pooper scooper if necessary. Perhaps you should volunteer to help him move. The shine is off the sh#t, but maybe you can retain the smell longer if you roll in it, one last time, dog.

Last edited:
Big winter storm coming in 1 to 2 feet so I made a run to several stores. Had Rush on and he was talking to a caller who references Mark Styne standing in yesterday saying that "this is the hill we die on" with respect to stopping the greatest Crime in American History: the Theft of the 2020 Presidential Election. Rush asked her, "Um, OK What does that mean? What should we do about it?" And the caller had no answer

Here's that I think it means: We pursue all legal means. We divulge any and all evidence. What does CISA have? I keep hearing "we have it all" from the Q branch. Um. OK, LET'S SEE IT! Stop dicking around and show us what happened!

If that still does not sway a Court, and if it's really shown that the Election was stolen, then...

What?

I was going to post another paragraph with my thoughts but what say you? I will post it later on, unless someone else says it
Jesus dude.

Turn Rush off before God does.

It's over. There was no steal. There was no fraud

Ha ha, just kidding.
Nah, I think it's time for Texas to remove itself from this farce.

It will happen. Maybe not this year, but it is coming soon. We are FUCKING GONE!!!

This won't pass yet, but it won't go away either:

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...-file-bill-calling-for-vote-on-secession-from
This whole situation is EXACTLY like my alma mater vs. the fucking longhorns right before we bolted for the SEC. They didn't take us seriously until we were already out the fucking door. That's what is happening with Texas vs. U.S. We'll be gone before you motherfuckers take us seriously.

Big winter storm coming in 1 to 2 feet so I made a run to several stores. Had Rush on and he was talking to a caller who references Mark Styne standing in yesterday saying that "this is the hill we die on" with respect to stopping the greatest Crime in American History: the Theft of the 2020 Presidential Election. Rush asked her, "Um, OK What does that mean? What should we do about it?" And the caller had no answer

Here's that I think it means: We pursue all legal means. We divulge any and all evidence. What does CISA have? I keep hearing "we have it all" from the Q branch. Um. OK, LET'S SEE IT! Stop dicking around and show us what happened!

If that still does not sway a Court, and if it's really shown that the Election was stolen, then...

What?

I was going to post another paragraph with my thoughts but what say you? I will post it later on, unless someone else says it
Jesus dude.

There is massive evidence of massive fraud...the courts know its there and that is why they refuse to hear the evidence.....they know they would have to intervein if they heard the evidence....you will never convince one Trump voter that this election wasn't stolen....100 million people know it was stolen....the dems lost bigly up and down the ballot and in state races...you are huge losers....
And Rush is responsible for people know the truth...so suck on that....

What?

Nothing was stolen, but you guys probably want to convince the REPUBLICAN STATE LEGISLATURES THAT PASSED MAIL IN VOTING LAWS TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR REPUBLICANS TO VOTE to amend those laws

WRONG.
mgWuXFR.jpg
Looks like you get a lump of coal for Christmas as your POS Pres. has lost and will be removed with a pooper scooper if necessary. Perhaps you should volunteer to help him move. The shine is off the sh#t, but maybe you can retain the smell longer if you roll in it, one last time, dog.
Is there ever a good reason to read any of your posts?

What?

Jesus dude.

besides-that.jpg

WRONG.
mgWuXFR.jpg
Is there ever a good reason to read any of your posts?
Not for you. You can not learn. Would just as soon you put me on ignore, as your input is not needed. Get a life, kid.

What?

Jesus dude.

besides-that.jpg

Gee what did the courts say to all that evidence when it was presented?

"Stop the Squeal" You sound like

What?

Sorry, but your ilk already wiped their asses with the 'just check and we'll be satisfied with the results' shtick when they ignored the Georgia recount. If the machines were 'changing votes' then the electronic tallies would have been wildly different than the hand count of the physical ballots.

They weren't. The hand count of the physical ballots matched the electronic tallies with way more than 99% accuracy.

And did your ilk accept the results? Oh, goodness no. All you guys did was make up NEW conspiracies to explain the failure of your old conspiracies.

You can't use evidence to convince people that don't use evidence.

Forum List

Back