One Hell of a Parking Lot

Republicans are looking at this image and thinking "there's a penalty for cheating the market?"
---------------------------------------- i think that these cars were taken out of circulation during 'mrobamas' term as 'prezident' weren't they ?? Something about 'mrobamas' EPA wasn't it Issac Newton ??

be nice if they went on sale , i might buy one as i'd like a DIESEL .
-------------------------------------------------------- i wonder if a cute widdle VW BUG NEW Beetle Diesel can be taught to 'roll coal' . --- ---

Why sure, just do that, and if I see it, your license number and location goes straight to the State Police.

Republicans are looking at this image and thinking "there's a penalty for cheating the market?"
---------------------------------------- i think that these cars were taken out of circulation during 'mrobamas' term as 'prezident' weren't they ?? Something about 'mrobamas' EPA wasn't it Issac Newton ??

You reach don't you, how you reach for anything at all that will make you feel good about what you believe. And you use fallacies exclusively.

sure they do , Alabama is probably a pretty FREE state compare to 'kalifornia' [for example] OldRocks .

be nice if they went on sale , i might buy one as i'd like a DIESEL .
-------------------------------------------------------- i wonder if a cute widdle VW BUG NEW Beetle Diesel can be taught to 'roll coal' . --- ---

Why sure, just do that, and if I see it, your license number and location goes straight to the State Police.

-------------------------------------------- oh geez , OldRocks is a squealer as i roll my eyes .

You reach don't you, how you reach for anything at all that will make you feel good about what you believe. And you use fallacies exclusively.
--------------------------- i think that the Brand New 'VW' Cars were not put up for sale due to 'mrobamas' EPA . Isn't that true Issac ??

4AA8207C00000578-0-image-a-1_1522419158891.jpg

4AA8269900000578-5562609-image-a-23_1522420513674.jpg

VW and Audi diesel cars sitting in the desert near Victorville, California. At least they won't rust while the company figures out what to do with the cars they had to buy back for an estimated $7.4 BILLION.

So what the heck are they going to do with them? I'd keep an eye open on them because one might be able to pick a nice like-new car for just hundreds of bucks.

Story @ Shocking images of VW cars dumped in Californian desert | Daily Mail Online

4AA828F400000578-5562609-image-a-19_1522420504202.jpg

This would make a good setting for a sequel to Children of the Corn called Children of the Horn.

VW and Audi diesel cars sitting in the desert near Victorville, California. At least they won't rust while the company figures out what to do with the cars they had to buy back for an estimated $7.4 BILLION.

So what the heck are they going to do with them? I'd keep an eye open on them because one might be able to pick a nice like-new car for just hundreds of bucks.

Story @ Shocking images of VW cars dumped in Californian desert | Daily Mail Online

Many people lost and needed car after Harvey.
the rate I go through cars, I could use a few! Send them here, I'll take a couple!

--------------------------- i think that the Brand New 'VW' Cars were not put up for sale due to 'mrobamas' EPA . Isn't that true Issac ??
Yep. I had forgotten about!! They didn't make emission standards but also FAKED DATA for the same. I assume that made it a crime

Why the buy back?
Illegal cheat systems in the ECM, the cars exceed emission standards by almost 40x.

Forum List

Back