One liners for Mike Pence in tonight's debate

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead
Kamalla, glad you could make it, the rumor was that the Acme needed corn pops stocked in aisle 7

Kamalla, wanna smoke a doobie

Kamalla, I know that we differ on the abortion issue, but thank you kindly for not krapping out any live kids

Kamalla, Amy Coney Barret is praying for you now

Kamalla, Do you still have any Jamaican slaves working on your turtle egg harvesting farm

Remember the swing voters? They are the ones who actually elect presidents. What few that are left undecided are not looking for hard partisan zingers and misogynist low blows, they are looking for the best candidate. Pence should by all means continue to play to a base that is increasingly unpopular and out of touch but then again I want Trump to lose.

1. Madame Senator, do you support the violent looting and burning of our cities and/or the injuring of American citizens as a form of protest?

2. Will you condemn Black Lives Matter as the violent domestic terrorist group they have proven themselves to be?

3. Do you believe, as does a founder of Black Lives Matter, that you can summon, through invocation of Yoruba magic, the spirits of black people killed by police?

4. Will you acknowledge the existence of Antifa here, tonight and will you condemn the same as a violent domestic terrorist organization?

5. Do you believe white Americans should have less rights from birth?

6. Do you subscribe to the ideology of Critical Race Theory?

7. Do you believe it is time . . . even mandatory . . . for a "woman of color" to occupy the Oval Office? And if so, what if said woman of color running for office was less qualified than, say, a white woman running for the same? Would support her bid for the presidency?

• Banned
1. Madame Senator, do you support the violent looting and burning of our cities and/or the injuring of American citizens as a form of protest?

2. Will you condemn Black Lives Matter as the violent domestic terrorist group they have proven themselves to be?

3. Do you believe, as does a founder of Black Lives Matter, that you can summon, through invocation of Yoruba magic, the spirits of black people killed by police?

4. Will you acknowledge the existence of Antifa here, tonight and will you condemn the same as a violent domestic terrorist organization?

5. Do you believe white Americans should have less rights from birth?

6. Do you subscribe to the ideology of Critical Race Theory?

7. Do you believe it is time . . . even mandatory . . . for a "woman of color" to occupy the Oval Office? And if so, what if said woman of color running for office was less qualified than, say, a white woman running for the same? Would support her bid for the presidency?
Stop being so serious, I think Mike is gonna split up a line of Fentanyl

You put people in prison for possession of one joint (and laughed about it) while you let murderers & rapists walk free.

There will be ZERO questions about any major issues, like crime, immigration, globalism, the endless riots, our insane foreign policy or what Wall Street is doing.

"The best is yet to come" and "family farms" are Pence's 2 favorite phrasings!

There was NO DEMOCRAT - or another world leader - who beat Trump in making a travel ban.

If Pelosi, DeBlasio or any other Democrat had been in charge, they would have been telling people to go to China Town for Chinese New Year the following week - in fact THEY DID!!!!

Furthermore, people who say his travel ban was not good enough are stupid. You cannot deny any American citizen access to the U.S. - that is in the Constitution. But they had a 14-day quarantine.

Kamalla, glad you could make it, the rumor was that the Acme needed corn pops stocked in aisle 7

Kamalla, I know that we differ on the abortion issue, but thank you kindly for not krapping out any live kids

Kamalla, Do you still have any Jamaican slaves working on your turtle egg harvesting farm

It was a turtle farm?

Remember the swing voters? They are the ones who actually elect presidents. What few that are left undecided are not looking for hard partisan zingers and misogynist low blows, they are looking for the best candidate. Pence should by all means continue to play to a base that is increasingly unpopular and out of touch but then again I want Trump to lose.

Unless there is massive voter fraud,
Zero chance that President Trump loses.

It was a turtle farm?
Yea the chickens are reserved for voodoo

It was a turtle farm?
Yea the chickens are reserved for voodoo

Of course
Thank you.

Pence usually gives sparse, to-the-point answers, taking care not to waste any words

the opposite of Trump!

Forum List

Back