One Lives In Hope

If the SCOTUS had ruled according to actual votes, we would not have decimated a country for no reason, killed hundreds of thousands, completely ruined the lives of SO MANY Americans, the US would not have been put into financial ruin, we would not have lost more than a half million jobs every months, closed more than 40K factories and sent the work to China,

and we would not now have ISIL.

:(

That's all we need, the "profit" of the globabble whining cult bankrupting the nation with windmills and solar bullshit while a coal fired plant is dedicated to keeping his house cool and well lit.

The rest of us will "sacrifice" and deal with more brown outs than North Koreans.

Last edited:
If the SCOTUS had ruled according to actual votes, we would not have decimated a country for no reason, killed hundreds of thousands, completely ruined the lives of SO MANY Americans, the US would not have been put into financial ruin, we would not have lost more than a half million jobs every months, closed more than 40K factories and sent the work to China,

Holy shit! And here I thought Obobo has been creating the strongest economy the world has ever known. At least that's what the Progressive Liberal pukes have been preaching for 7 years. And now you come along and burst the bubble. Bummer.

Holy shit! And here I thought Obobo has been creating the strongest economy the world has ever known. At least that's what the Progressive Liberal pukes have been preaching for 7 years. And now you come along and burst the bubble. Bummer.

President Obama did not run for prez against George W. Bush.

Link to anyone who has said President Obama "has been creating the strongest economy the world has ever known".

Thanks to President Obama, the US economy is currently the strongest economy in the world.

Why can't RWs learn anything? Why does everything have to be repeated so many times when we all know they're too dumb to learn.

:rolleyes:

Link to anyone who has said President Obama "has been creating the strongest economy the world has ever known".

Thanks to President Obama, the US economy is currently the strongest economy in the world.

Why can't RWs learn anything? Why does everything have to be repeated so many times when we all know they're too dumb to learn.

I've learned that people I have known for years are suddenly jobless and borrowing money or spending their 401k or IRA. People who were prosperous until their jobs moved overseas or was eliminated. Strongest economy my fanny. Thanks to Obobo, we are in a world of hurt.

And before I forget, it was reported today on the news channels that Toys r' Us has brought a herd of foreign workers to the US to be trained by the current American workers who will be laid off at completion of training. Then the factories and jobs will be moved overseas. Now that's beginning to be the "American way" according to the Kenyan Destroyer-In-Chief.

And before I forget, it was reported today on the news channels that Toys r' Us has brought a herd of foreign workers to the US to be trained by the current American workers who will be laid off at completion of training. Then the factories and jobs will be moved overseas. Now that's beginning to be the "American way" according to the Kenyan Destroyer-In-Chief.
Capitalists and capitalism aren't patriotic. Now you know...

They're patriotic. They are just trying to counter the mess that the Free Shit Society has created.

My guess is that the more it looks like Trump will get the nomination, the more likely new Democrats will be jumping in hoping to run against him.
Bring 'em on. Trump will gobble them up like a hungry alligator.

They're patriotic. They are just trying to counter the mess that the Free Shit Society has created.
Nope. The bottom line is not red, white, and blue, it's always and only black.

Defeatism is unhealthy and in times of war is a punishable offense.

Defeatism is unhealthy and in times of war is a punishable offense.
Capitalism and Country is like God and Country. In the end you can only pick one, not both.

Forum List

Back