🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One Lunatic = Hate For All America

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
One Lunatic = Hate For All America
So it happens again. Just like in 1964. An ignorant white racist male kills a person(s) of color(p.c. meaning for African or black Americans) . And all of the caucasians in America are deemed racist bigots. And the media covers eulogy(OTA) at Charleston where Obama uses this terrible event to boost his political ego. I don't know for sure but is he related to the slave ancestors or is he just speaking on their behalf? But when any other event where a crazy shooter kills people on campuses or military bases the media has no coverage of any eulogy for them. The hypocrisy of this president and his own deeply held bigotry for the whites in this great country shows his true shortness of vision for the direction intended for the U.S of A. I did notice while watching his speech he gives others of mass shootings a mention, a footnote as you will, in his rhetoric towards the few crazies who are given an undeserved highlight to they're actions. I hope someone else notices his tacky style for attempting to lift up the spirits of the American people and shed light on the ongoing white racist bigotry that fuels the continued failings of the socio-economic ills of all who live and die for this country.
I also saw nothing amazing nor graceful.

Last edited:
In 1964 we were still one country.

And guess what happened that year??? We allowed the effin feds to transplant a bunch of monsters into our communities. What happened after that? Whites got out as our communities were destroyed.

When you think about it...Who is better off? Whites,,,fuck no...Blacks, fuck no. The black economy was destroyed, family destroyed and ability to work was destroyed.

1964-65 were two of the worse years in the history of this country...We gave the future of our children away to the third world.

This is the biggest lie of the day: "And all of the caucasians in America are deemed racist bigots"

This is the biggest lie of the day: "And all of the caucasians in America are deemed racist bigots"
It seems that if you're white and don't outright verbally object to the raising of a stars and bars flag(in your state or any other) nor waving a rainbow flag you are indeed a white racist bigot.

I will keep speaking my mind and if that makes me a white racist bigot...Well, I guess I am. We have to start laughing in these peoples faces and saying that we have the right under the first amendment.

They don't have the power to silence us. Fuck em.

I will keep speaking my mind and if that makes me a white racist bigot...Well, I guess I am. We have to start laughing in these peoples faces and saying that we have the right under the first amendment.

They don't have the power to silence us. Fuck em.
You have every right to be a bigot.

We have every right to kick your bigotry in the ass.

And by protecting your and Mac1958's free speech, I protect mine even more powerfully.

Forum List

Back