One Man Protest Against Former Bastion of American Capitalism - Forbes Magazine

Historymaven

Jul 11, 2016
Dear Sirs:

I have been a regular reader of Forbes Magazine my whole life(72) - actually the last of 2 magazines which I regularly read.

After reading David Essig's October 26th article on your website blaming President Trump for the recent bomb mailings I will never again pick up a Forbes magazine or read another Forbes article without an immediate public and private apology for this grevious mistake. Those responsible for publishing this article have crossed the line of common sense and actively demonstrate that their judgment can no longer be relied upon.

How Trump's Psychology Of Hate Unleashed The MAGABomber

Historymaven

Dear Sirs:

I have been a regular reader of Forbes Magazine my whole life(72) - actually the last of 2 magazines which I regularly read.

After reading David Essig's October 26th article on your website blaming President Trump for the recent bomb mailings I will never again pick up a Forbes magazine or read another Forbes article without an immediate public and private apology for this grevious mistake. Those responsible for publishing this article have crossed the line of common sense and actively demonstrate that their judgment can no longer be relied upon.

Historymaven
How dare they challenge your idol

You don’t have any PVC pipe lying around I hope

Dear Sirs:

Historymaven

I do Is that illegal now?

Dear Sirs:

Historymaven

I do Is that illegal now?

Got a white van do you?

Forum List

Back