🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One more reason why there will never be a " palestinian state"

Israel is NOT going to go back to borders that the Arabs themselves have never respected. Or accepted.We hear so much about"negotiations" Going back to the 67 borders is not " negotiation" and Israel will not do it
Israel has no choice and the day is coming when the decision will be taken out of their hands.

They wouldn't let Hitler keep Poland; they won't let Israel keep the land they annexed (by force), as well.

Israel is NOT going to go back to borders that the Arabs themselves have never respected. Or accepted.We hear so much about"negotiations" Going back to the 67 borders is not " negotiation" and Israel will not do it
Israel has no choice and the day is coming when the decision will be taken out of their hands.

They wouldn't let Hitler keep Poland; they won't let Israel keep the land they annexed (by force), as well.

Sorry, but the above will never happen. Typical Pro- Palestinian who can't tell the difference between what Hitler did in WW 11 and the Arabs who don't believe Israel has the right to exist. Notice how the Pro- Palestinians REFUSE to answer the question ; Why are they using the word " negotiate" then and what exactly does it mean? BTW, Israel did not annex the land by Force. The Arabs initiated the 67 War and Israel won. :eek:

Sorry, but the above will never happen. Typical Pro- Palestinian who can't tell the difference between what Hitler did in WW 11 and the Arabs who don't believe Israel has the right to exist. Notice how the Pro- Palestinians REFUSE to answer the question ; Why are they using the word " negotiate" then and what exactly does it mean? BTW, Israel did not annex the land by Force. The Arabs initiated the 67 War and Israel won. :eek:
Ever since the end of WWII, it has been illegal to hold onto land seized in a war.

Ever since the end of WWII, it has been illegal to hold onto land seized in a war.

Why can't any Pro- Palestinian explain what the word " negotiate" means and why it's being encouraged that they resume " peace talks?" I 'll tell you why.... It's not against " International Law" or illegal for Countries to " negotiate" their terms and come to a mutual agreement. We both know that if the Arabs had won Israel would not exist today. So much for " International Law" and your comparison with Hitler.

STILL haven't answered my question . Explain the word NEGOTIATE and why it's even being used. You won't because you can't. It destroys your " point" :clap2:

Speaking about " Intermational Law", it should have been against " International Law" for Hamas to resume Rocket attacks which continued IMMEDIATELY after Israel left Gaza. Just more proof that " International Law" never applied to Israel's right to exist :cuckoo:

Why can't any Pro- Palestinian explain what the word " negotiate" means and why it's being encouraged that they resume " peace talks?" I 'll tell you why.... It's not against " International Law" or illegal for Countries to " negotiate" their terms and come to a mutual agreement. We both know that if the Arabs had won Israel would not exist today. So much for " International Law" and your comparison with Hitler.

STILL haven't answered my question . Explain the word NEGOTIATE and why it's even being used. You won't because you can't. It destroys your " point" :clap2:

Speaking about " Intermational Law", it should have been against " International Law" for Hamas to resume Rocket attacks which continued IMMEDIATELY after Israel left Gaza. Just more proof that " International Law" never applied to Israel's right to exist :cuckoo:
Have you ever heard the expression?

"It's better to remain silent than say something stupid,
than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."​
According to international law, the rocket attacks are "war crimes".

Have you ever heard the expression?

"It's better to remain silent than say something stupid,
than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."​
According to international law, the rocket attacks are "war crimes".

Try to read. I never said it was " International Law". I said it SHOULD HAVE !!! So, it's O.K. for the Palestinians to commit War Crimes? Well, what's good for the goose is good for the Gander. That gives Israel the green light ! lol :cuckoo:

It's better to remain silent than to say something stupid. STILL haven't explained to me what the word " negotiate" means. We all know regardless of " International Law" Israel would not exist today if they had won any of those Wars :cuckoo:

Try to read. I never said it was " International Law". I said it SHOULD HAVE !!! So, it's O.K. for the Palestinians to commit War Crimes? Well, what's good for the goose is good for the Gander. That gives Israel the green light ! lol :cuckoo:

It's better to remain silent than to say something stupid. STILL haven't explained to me what the word " negotiate" means. We all know regardless of " International Law" Israel would not exist today if they had won any of those Wars :cuckoo:
No, it's not okay for the Palestinian's to commit war crimes, neither is it okay for the Israeli's to do the same.

No, it's not okay for the Palestinian's to commit war crimes, neither is it okay for the Israeli's to do the same.

You can " rationalize" all you want but when Israel left Gaza they IMMEDIATELY started the acceleration of Rockets. Nothing to do with the " blockade" or anything else. They want more freedom? Stop acting like animals who do not believe Israel does not have the right to exist.

Still haven't answered my question; Why are they always after Abbas and the Israelis to " NEGOTIATE" and resume " peace talks?" It is NOT against " International Law" ( the law that doesn't apply to Israel) to do so. :cuckoo: :eek: :clap2:

You can " rationalize" all you want but when Israel left Gaza they IMMEDIATELY started the acceleration of Rockets. Nothing to do with the " blockade" or anything else. They want more freedom? Stop acting like animals who do not believe Israel does not have the right to exist.

Still haven't answered my question; Why are they always after Abbas and the Israelis to " NEGOTIATE" and resume " peace talks?" It is NOT against " International Law" ( the law that doesn't apply to Israel) to do so. :cuckoo: :eek: :clap2:
It has everything to do with the blockade.

If you can't see that, then you're not willing to put yourself in their shoes.

It has everything to do with the blockade.

If you can't see that, then you're not willing to put yourself in their shoes.

Sorry. Israel pulled out.After that it was up to them to show their good will and their desire for "peace" Common sense would suggest that increasing Rocket Fire immediately is not going to give Israel any reasons for more concessions. Still haven't told us what the word NEGOTIATE means . Same with the phrase PEACE TALKS AnotherProPalestinian Hypocrite

Forum List

Back