🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One more reason why there will never be a " palestinian state"

The Palestinians?I know they don't Prior to 67 that land was part of Jordan; not "Palestine"

264342_192604630800968_131253_n.jpg
Mandate coin, minted by the British.

De la Rue makes paper and prints banknotes for many banks worldwide, including:

* Honduras Banco Central de Honduras
* Guatemala Banco de Guatemala
* Dominican Republic Banco Central de la República Dominicana
* United Kingdom/England Bank of England
* Jamaica Bank of Jamaica
* Mauritius Bank of Mauritius
* United Kingdom/Scotland Bank of Scotland
* Tanzania Bank of Tanzania
* Bermuda Bermuda Monetary Authority
* Cayman Islands Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
* Armenia Central Bank of the Republic of Armenia
* Bahrain Central Bank of Bahrain
* Barbados Central Bank of Barbados
* Belize Central Bank of Belize
* Iraq Central Bank of Iraq
* Libya Central Bank of Libya
* Kenya Central Bank of Kenya
* Kuwait Central Bank of Kuwait
* Sri Lanka Central Bank of Sri Lanka
* The Bahamas Central Bank of The Bahamas
* Europe European Central Bank
* Isle of Man Isle of Man Government
* Maldives Maldives Monetary Authority
* Singapore Monetary Authority of Singapore
* Republic of Macedonia National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia
* Fiji Reserve Bank of Fiji
* Jersey States of Jersey
* Guernsey States Treasurer of The States of Guernsey
* United Kingdom/Scotland The Royal Bank of Scotland
* Eastern Caribbean Central Bank
* Samoa Central Bank of Samoa
* South Sudan Bank of South Sudan
* Mozambique Bank of Mozambique
* Sierra Leone Bank of Sierra Leone
* Botswana Bank of Botswana
* Qatar Qatar Central Bank
* Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency
* Cuba Central Bank of Cuba
* Haiti Banque de la République d'Haïti
* Bolivia Banco Central de Bolivia
* Paraguay Banco Central del Paraguay
* Peru Banco Central de Reserva del Perú
* Uruguay Banco Central del Uruguay
* Solomon Islands Central Bank of Solomon Islands
* Tonga National Reserve Bank of Tonga
* Trinidad and Tobago Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago
* São Tomé and Príncipe Banco Central de São Tomé e Príncipe
* Turkmenistan Türkmenistanyň Merkezi Banky
De La Rue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Arabs initiated the 67 War by surrounding Israel with their threats, their military, and sending the U.N. away. Can you explain the latter?
No. I have no intention of "explaining" it, because that part of it, is true (except for your claim that the arabs "initiated" it - you're only half-right there). However, I can "add" to that, the Israeli's are guilty of the same things you're accusing the arabs of doing. They didn't do anything to defuse the situtation. That war didn't start out of a vacuum. Nassar didn't wake up one day and tell his generals, "Hey, ya know, we haven't used our tanks in while, why don't we...?"

One thing is certain, what the arabs were doing at that time, was a "reaction" to Israeli aggression, that is well documented. Nothing changes the fact that Israel fired the first shot.

Israel was not LEGALLY compelled to do nothing until they were attacked from all sides.
That's only true if Israel was acting legally, which they weren't.

You " forget" to mention that Syria was shooting at them from the Golan Heights.
And you "forget" to mention that was in "response" to Israeli aggression in Syria.

You accused Israel of land grabs ESPECIALLY WITH Jordan. I have proven you are nothing but a PRO- PALESTINIAN LIAR !
You haven't proven shit! You talk shit, but you haven't proven it. If zionists were not grabbing lands, then why did they drive out over 750,000 indigenous arab residents from that area? Why did they declare themselves a state, when they only owned 7% of the land? It's not a lie stating you had no intention of respecting their rights, but every intention of "ethnically cleansing" the area of all non-jews.

You accused Israel of fooling around with Syria's water supply while the opposite was true.
The Gazans water supply. I accused them of polluting the Gazan's water supply, not Syria's. There's that ADD again!

You accused Israel of breaking the " truce" between Israel and Egypt in 1956. Again I have proven you are nothing but a LIAR !!!
I've never commented on the beginnings of the '56 war...............yet! If I have, then pony-up the post where I said that. If you can't, then go fuck yourself, because you're the fuckin' liar there, buckwheat!

Regarding the " truce" between Jordan and Israel, Jordan was supposed to let Israel have access to E. Jerusalem. Of course they defied the U.N. and refused. Don't see you commenting about that.
Jordan didn't have sovereign title to East Jerusalem! It wasn't their decision to make. Just because you're not welcome in someone else's home, doesn't make it legal for you to go in there and take it.

But if you wanna play that shit, you did the same thing at the Wailing Wall back in '27 (that led to the Hebron riots), by claiming the "Wall" yours and denying arab access to it.

You refuse to answer another question; What gives Abbas the right to ANY land within the 67 Borders and what has he offered in return? It's a fair question.
I've already answered that. The issue has nothing to do with "Abbas's rights", or whatever the fuck he claims. It doesn't even have anything to do with the Palestinian's right to that land. The "only" issue is, THAT IS NOT ISRAELI PROPERTY! It has nothing to do with whose property it is; it has everything to do with the fact that it is NOT ISRAEL'S! Nor, will it ever be Israel's.

THE ARABS REFUSED TO RECOGNIZE AND ACCEPT THOSE BORDERS; ISRAEL DOES NOT HAVE TO ACCEPT THEM NOW! One more time ; Olmert gave Abbas almost everything he wanted and it STILL wasn't good enough !
Hitler didn't wanna give up Poland, so it was taken from him. The same thing is going to happen to Israel and the territory's they illegally occupy.

They want the Blockade in Gaza lifted? Increasing Rocket 's shot into Israel IMMEDIATELY after withdrawl isn't going to help their cause.
And constantly repeating the same bullshit mantra, is not going to help yours.

Want to talk about the Israelis not respecting " borders?" When have the Arabs ever respected Israel's " borders?"
That's an easy one to answer! They respected the "borders" before the zionists showed up. The zionists smuggled in the "dis-respect", much like a drug smuggler brings in his dope in to the area he plans to do business in.

FUCK YOU- YOU PRO - PALESTINIAN HYPOCRITE :eek: :cuckoo:
No rant is ever complete without that retarded Bush dogma, "If yer not with us, then yer against us!"

Whenever you decide to comeback to planet earth, you will find there are more options than those.

Last edited:
Mandate coin, minted by the British.

De la Rue makes paper and prints banknotes for many banks worldwide, including:

* Honduras Banco Central de Honduras
* Guatemala Banco de Guatemala
* Dominican Republic Banco Central de la República Dominicana
* United Kingdom/England Bank of England
* Jamaica Bank of Jamaica
* Mauritius Bank of Mauritius
* United Kingdom/Scotland Bank of Scotland
* Tanzania Bank of Tanzania
* Bermuda Bermuda Monetary Authority
* Cayman Islands Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
* Armenia Central Bank of the Republic of Armenia
* Bahrain Central Bank of Bahrain
* Barbados Central Bank of Barbados
* Belize Central Bank of Belize
* Iraq Central Bank of Iraq
* Libya Central Bank of Libya
* Kenya Central Bank of Kenya
* Kuwait Central Bank of Kuwait
* Sri Lanka Central Bank of Sri Lanka
* The Bahamas Central Bank of The Bahamas
* Europe European Central Bank
* Isle of Man Isle of Man Government
* Maldives Maldives Monetary Authority
* Singapore Monetary Authority of Singapore
* Republic of Macedonia National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia
* Fiji Reserve Bank of Fiji
* Jersey States of Jersey
* Guernsey States Treasurer of The States of Guernsey
* United Kingdom/Scotland The Royal Bank of Scotland
* Eastern Caribbean Central Bank
* South Sudan Bank of South Sudan
* Mozambique Bank of Mozambique
* Sierra Leone Bank of Sierra Leone
* Botswana Bank of Botswana
* Qatar Qatar Central Bank
* Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency
* Cuba Central Bank of Cuba
* Haiti Banque de la République d'Haïti
* Bolivia Banco Central de Bolivia
* Paraguay Banco Central del Paraguay
* Peru Banco Central de Reserva del Perú
* Uruguay Banco Central del Uruguay
* Solomon Islands Central Bank of Solomon Islands
* Tonga National Reserve Bank of Tonga
* Trinidad and Tobago Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago
* São Tomé and Príncipe Banco Central de São Tomé e Príncipe
* Turkmenistan Türkmenistanyň Merkezi Banky
De La Rue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Is there a "worm hole" between the ME and economic forums?

Or is that just Hossfly's butt-hole, trying to change the topic again?

The Arabs initiated the 67 War by surrounding Israel with their threats, their military, and sending the U.N. away. Can you explain the latter?
No. I have no intention of "explaining" it, because that part of it, is true (except for your claim that the arabs "initiated" it - you're only half-right there). However, I can "add" to that, the Israeli's are guilty of the same things you're accusing the arabs of doing. They didn't do anything to defuse the situtation. That war didn't start out of a vacuum. Nassar didn't wake up one day and tell his generals, "Hey, ya know, we haven't used our tanks in while, why don't we...?"

One thing is certain, what the arabs were doing at that time, was a "reaction" to Israeli aggression, that is well documented. Nothing changes the fact that Israel fired the first shot.

Israel was not LEGALLY compelled to do nothing until they were attacked from all sides.

And you "forget" to mention that was in "response" to Israeli aggression in Syria.

You haven't proven shit! You talk shit, but you haven't proven it. If zionists were not grabbing lands, then why did they drive out over 750,000 indigenous arab residents from that area? Why did they declare themselves a state, when they only owned 7% of the land? It's not a lie stating you had no intention of respecting their rights, but every intention of "ethnically cleansing" the area of all non-jews.

The Gazans water supply. I accused them of polluting the Gazan's water supply, not Syria's. There's that ADD again!

I've never commented on the beginnings of the '56 war...............yet! If I have, then pony-up the post where I said that. If you can't, then go fuck yourself, because you're the fuckin' liar there, buckwheat!

Jordan didn't have sovereign title to East Jerusalem! It wasn't their decision to make. Just because you're not welcome in someone else's home, doesn't make it legal for you to go in there and take it.

But if you wanna play that shit, you did the same thing at the Wailing Wall back in '27 (that led to the Hebron riots), by claiming the "Wall" yours and denying arab access to it.

I've already answered that. The issue has nothing to do with "Abbas's rights", or whatever the fuck he claims. It doesn't even have anything to do with the Palestinian's right to that land. The "only" issue is, THAT IS NOT ISRAELI PROPERTY! It has nothing to do with whose property it is; it has everything to do with the fact that it is NOT ISRAEL'S! Nor, will it ever be Israel's.

Hitler didn't wanna give up Poland, so it was taken from him. The same thing is going to happen to Israel and the territory's they illegally occupy.

Want to talk about the Israelis not respecting " borders?" When have the Arabs ever respected Israel's " borders?"
That's an easy one to answer! They respected the "borders" before the zionists showed up. The zionists smuggled in the "dis-respect", much like a drug smuggler brings in his dope in to the area he plans to do business in.

They ' respected' the border before the 'Zionists" showed up? So FINALLY you ADMIT they have NO INTENTION of " respecting" those borders even if the " Two State Solution" is reached !!!

No rant is ever complete without that retarded Bush dogma, "If yer not with us, then yer against us!"

Whenever you decide to comeback to planet earth, you will find there are more options than those.

Don't like me using the " F" word yet you initiated that youd in your postings? Typical of the Pro- Palestinian Poster who states that Israel grabbed Jordan land, initiated every War, broke the " Armistice Agreement" with Egypt yet when shown they are nothing but liars they come back at you with FOUR LETTER WORDS! That is ALL THEY KNOW ! :cuckoo: :clap2:

Don't like me using the " F" word yet you initiated that youd in your postings? Typical of the Pro- Palestinian Poster who states that Israel grabbed Jordan land, initiated every War, broke the " Armistice Agreement" with Egypt yet when shown they are nothing but liars they come back at you with FOUR LETTER WORDS! That is ALL THEY KNOW ! :cuckoo: :clap2:
I love the f-word!

It provides emphasis where other words can't.

I love the f-word!

It provides emphasis where other words can't.

Typical Big Mouth Pro Palestinian with nothing else to offer :clap2::clap2:

They ' respected' the border before the 'Zionists" showed up? So FINALLY you ADMIT they have NO INTENTION of " respecting" those borders even if the " Two State Solution" is reached !!!

proudveteran06;6774843]

They didn't do anything to difuse the Situation the Arabs created so it's their fault? lol Typical Pro- Palestinian logic. Nasser had been threatening to use his tanks since the Mid 50's Explain it, please. They initiated the 56 War.

One thing is certain; they were surrounding Israel with their increasing military equipments, their threats, and sent the U.N. away. They were looking for War and got it. To infer that Israel should have just literally sat there until she was attacked from all sides is Psychotic. You claim it was " Israeli Agression" yet I have proven to you that you are a liar.

Translation; They had no right in the M.E. There goes that " Right of Return" lol

YOU SAID THEY STARTED EVERY SINGLE WAR AND I HAVE JUST PROVEN YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A LIAR !!!

The U.N. Declared that the Jews had the right to go to E. Jerusalem to visit their Holy Sites. Of course this right was denied by Jordan

Sorry, but it was the other way around. The Arabs denied the Jews access to it but I'll play your " fantasy Island" game. The Jews could have reacted the way the Arabs did IF the Arabs were denied ( the opposite was true) but they didn't

["]http://Click here: 1929 Palestine riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/URL]

Jump to: navigation, search

1929 Palestine riots

Part of Background to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict

During the 1929 Palestine riots, Jewish families at Jaffa Gate fleeing from the Old City of Jerusalem

Safed, Hebron, Jerusalem, Jaffa

Date

23-29 August 1929

Deaths

133 Jews killed by Arab mob
110 Arabs killed by British police

Injured

339 Jews injured
232 Arabs injured by British police

[show]
v ·
t ·
e

1929 Palestine riots

·
·

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
·
·

The 1929 Palestine riots, also known as the Western Wall Uprising, the 1929 Massacres, (Hebrew: מאורעות תרפ"ט, Meora'ot Tarpat, lit. Events of 5689 Anno Mundi), or the Buraq Uprising (Arabic: ثورة البراق*), refers to a series of demonstrations and riots in late August 1929 when a long-running dispute between Muslims and Jews over access to the Western Wall in Jerusalem escalated into violence. The riots took the form in the most part of attacks by Arabs on Jews accompanied by destruction of Jewish property. During the week of riots from 23 to 29 August 133 Jews were killed by Arabs and 339 others were injured, while 110 Arabs were killed by British police and 232 were injured while the British were trying to suppress the riots.[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9]

The Western Wall Tensions

Jerusalem commissioner Edward Keith-Roach
The Western Wall is one of the holiest of Jewish sites, sacred because it is a remnant of the ancient wall that once enclosed the Jewish Second Temple.[12][13] The Jews, through the practice of centuries, had established a right of access to the Wailing Wall for the purposes of their devotions. As part of the Temple Mount the Western Wall was under the control of the Muslim religious trust, the Waqf.[14] Muslims consider the wall to be part of the Al-Aqsa Mosque, the third holiest site in Islam, and according to Islamic tradition the place where the prophet Muhammad tied his horse, Buraq, before his night journey to heaven.[14] There had been a few serious incidents resulting from these differences.[15]

As a result of an incident, which occurred in September 1925, a ruling was given which forbade the bringing by Jews of seats and benches to the Wall even though these were intended for the support of worshippers who were aged and infirm.[15] The Muslims linked any adaptions to the site with the Zionist project, and feared that they would be the first step in turning the site into a synagogue and taking it over.[

http://Click here: 1929 Palestine riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tell that to the Arabs who did not respect Israel's rights before 1967!! Very simply, Israel will NOT ACCEPT Borders that the Arabs themselves have NEVER accepted or respected. The Palestinians and the Israelis are supposed to be in " negotiations". The latter does not mean going back to the way it was. That will NEVER BE !!!

The Arabs initiated the 67 War, Hitler invaded Poland, and this Pro- Palestinian FUCKER is comparing the two.

YAWN.... Feel the same way about you
:eek:

Don't like me using the " F" word yet you initiated that youd in your postings? Typical of the Pro- Palestinian Poster who states that Israel grabbed Jordan land, initiated every War, broke the " Armistice Agreement" with Egypt yet when shown they are nothing but liars they come back at you with FOUR LETTER WORDS! That is ALL THEY KNOW ! :cuckoo: :clap2:[/QUOTE]

WTF are you talking about? I "offered" my rebuttal to your baseless accusation that I don't like the f-word. I "offered" the truth after you chose to lie about what I like and don't like.

Talk about nothing to offer, after I corrected you on about a dozen points in the post before, instead of addressing the specific points I was making in my rebuttal, you go off-topic talking about the f-word.

WTF are you talking about? I "offered" my rebuttal to your baseless accusation that I don't like the f-word. I "offered" the truth after you chose to lie about what I like and don't like.

Talk about nothing to offer, after I corrected you on about a dozen points in the post before, instead of addressing the specific points I was making in my rebuttal, you go off-topic talking about the f-word.

6. The Israeli aggression against the water projects in Syria utilizing Israeli Air Force.

This is YOUR statement from a previous post !!!
You're the one with nothing to offer and this is my proof. You claimed you never spoke about Syria when talking about Israel's " interference" with water supply and obviously you are a liar or off your Medication.

You claimed that Israel broke the Armistice Agreement with Egypt and started every War. Again, I have proven that you are nothing but a liar. These are just a few examples.

Still haven't explained why prior to the 67 War the surrounding Arab Countries sent the U.N. away if all they wanted was " peace" and did not intend to be the agressor ( which they were), why Abbas believes he is entitled to any land within the 67 Borders that never existed and what he's offering in return.

All you have is Big Mouth who uses the F Word when cornered like a Rat :clap2:

Your internet computer skills are so bad, that it has taken me literally 20 minutes to go back and weed through your convaluted posts in order to find the specific points you were trying to address. I'm not surprised I may have missed something. You need to make more of an effort to make your posts more reader friendly, if you don't want your points to go un-addressed. But if they are, just remind me and I will address them.

Now, I also went back and looked at my posts as well and found that you were correct about a reference to the "water projects in Syria" which was included in one of the links I provided.
6. The Israeli aggression against the water projects in Syria utilizing Israeli Air Force.

You're the one with nothing to offer and this is my proof. You claimed you never spoke about Syria when talking about Israel's " interference" with water supply and obviously you are a liar or off your Medication.
However, it wasn't my statement, but since it was in my link, I will take ownership over the comment. But that is the only reference to that issue. I have not personally addressed this topic in more detail. So no, I didn't lie as you claimed.

You claimed that Israel broke the Armistice Agreement with Egypt and started every War. Again, I have proven that you are nothing but a liar. These are just a few examples.
I said they started the last 6 and that their tanks rolled into Egypt and their military fired the first shot. That's a matter of historical record and is not a debatable issue. So, again, I didn't lie and there's nothing for you to prove here, except maybe that you're a taco short of a combo plate.

Still haven't explained why prior to the 67 War the surrounding Arab Countries sent the U.N. away if all they wanted was " peace" and did not intend to be the agressor ( which they were), why Abbas believes he is entitled to any land within the 67 Borders that never existed and what he's offering in return.
This is about 4 different issues in one post. If you want me to comment on this shit, then break it up to one point per issue. I have no intention of trying to inlcude everything under the sun in one post. Is it too much to ask that you make an attempt at some lucidity in your posts?

All you have is Big Mouth who uses the F Word when cornered like a Rat :clap2:
I use the f-word for a lot of things. Earlier you said I didn't like the word. Man, you waffle more than IHOP!

Now, here's the part where I had to go back and copy/paste some of your earlier posts in order to address them, because your internet skills really suck!

On the issue of the Wailing Wall riots of '29:
I said they started after a bunch of zionists went down there and claimed ownership of the "Wall". You said...

Sorry, but it was the other way around. The Arabs denied the Jews access to it but I'll play your " fantasy Island" game. The Jews could have reacted the way the Arabs did IF the Arabs were denied ( the opposite was true) but they didn't
...which proves how retarded your are, because in your own fuckin' link, was this little diddie...
On Thursday 15 August 1929, during the Jewish fast of Tisha B'Av, several hundred members of Joseph Klausner's Committee for the Western Wall, among them members of Vladimir Jabotinsky's Revisionist Zionism movement Betar youth organization, under the leadership of Jeremiah Halpern, marched to the Western Wall shouting "the Wall is ours". At the Wall they raised the Jewish national flag and sang Hatikvah, the Jewish anthem.
You should probably spend more time reading the links you provide, instead of cherry-picking only the parts that support your dis-information.

I'll stop there, it's taken 40 minutes to respond to your scrambled logic and I need a beer.

Your internet computer skills are so bad, that it has taken me literally 20 minutes to go back and weed through your convaluted posts in order to find the specific points you were trying to address. I'm not surprised I may have missed something. You need to make more of an effort to make your posts more reader friendly, if you don't want your points to go un-addressed. But if they are, just remind me and I will address them.

Now, I also went back and looked at my posts as well and found that you were correct about a reference to the "water projects in Syria" which was included in one of the links I provided.

However, it wasn't my statement, but since it was in my link, I will take ownership over the comment. But that is the only reference to that issue. I have not personally addressed this topic in more detail. So no, I didn't lie as you claimed.

I said they started the last 6 and that their tanks rolled into Egypt and their military fired the first shot. That's a matter of historical record and is not a debatable issue. So, again, I didn't lie and there's nothing for you to prove here, except maybe that you're a taco short of a combo plate.

This is about 4 different issues in one post. If you want me to comment on this shit, then break it up to one point per issue. I have no intention of trying to inlcude everything under the sun in one post. Is it too much to ask that you make an attempt at some lucidity in your posts?

I use the f-word for a lot of things. Earlier you said I didn't like the word. Man, you waffle more than IHOP!

Now, here's the part where I had to go back and copy/paste some of your earlier posts in order to address them, because your internet skills really suck!

I said they started after a bunch of zionists went down there and claimed ownership of the "Wall". You said...

...which proves how retarded your are, because in your own fuckin' link, was this little diddie...
On Thursday 15 August 1929, during the Jewish fast of Tisha B'Av, several hundred members of Joseph Klausner's Committee for the Western Wall, among them members of Vladimir Jabotinsky's Revisionist Zionism movement Betar youth organization, under the leadership of Jeremiah Halpern, marched to the Western Wall shouting "the Wall is ours". At the Wall they raised the Jewish national flag and sang Hatikvah, the Jewish anthem.
You should probably spend more time reading the links you provide, instead of cherry-picking only the parts that support your dis-information.

I'll stop there, it's taken 40 minutes to respond to your scrambled logic and I need a beer.
You are scrambled enough without it and I can assure you it isn't due to the reponse he's written to you!

So what? Syria was blocking them from using their water source

Sorry, but the facts are they surrounded Israel with their increased Military, their threats, and sent the U.N. away. Explain all their actions especially the latter. To expect Israel to just literally sit there until she was attacked from all sides is something only a moron would do.

You are scrambled enough without it and I can assure you it isn't due to the reponse he's written to you!

The violence started well before then. They objected to the Israelis being there; period. However, say you're correct. When I mentioned that Jordan didn't let the Jews into E. Jerusalem as the U.N. mandated you brought up what happened in Hebron, not I. Did the Jews act like that? Did they riot and kill? The answer is " no"

Still haven't told me why Abbas feels he's entitled to ANY Land within the " 67 Borders" that were never recognized .

The violence started well before then. They objected to the Israelis being there; period. However, say you're correct. When I mentioned that Jordan didn't let the Jews into E. Jerusalem as the U.N. mandated you brought up what happened in Hebron, not I. Did the Jews act like that? Did they riot and kill? The answer is " no".
They did not like the zionists violating their land rights and the jewish terrorism that they brought into the area during the migration. Before that, they didn't mind jews at all living next to them.

There were no recorded incidents of major violence between the two groups before the zionists showed up.

Still haven't told me why Abbas feels he's entitled to ANY Land within the " 67 Borders" that were never recognized .
And I told you, the issue has nothing to do with Abbas or who owns the land. The issue is the Israeli's took land that didn't belong to them. The only thing that matters about the land, is that it is not Israel's. Period. No talks. No negotiations. Just leave!

The violence started well before then. They objected to the Israelis being there; period. However, say you're correct. When I mentioned that Jordan didn't let the Jews into E. Jerusalem as the U.N. mandated you brought up what happened in Hebron, not I. Did the Jews act like that? Did they riot and kill? The answer is " no".
They did not like the zionists violating their land rights and the jewish terrorism that they brought into the area during the migration. Before that, they didn't mind jews at all living next to them.

There were no recorded incidents of major violence between the two groups before the zionists showed up.

And I told you, the issue has nothing to do with Abbas or who owns the land. The issue is the Israeli's took land that didn't belong to them. The only thing that matters about the land, is that it is not Israel's. Period. No talks. No negotiations. Just leave!

Israel is NOT going to go back to borders that the Arabs themselves have never respected. Or accepted.We hear so much about"negotiations" Going back to the 67 borders is not " negotiation" and Israel will not do it

from crotch boy>>>

for those who wonder how "zionists" were violating "land rights"----the answer is
that they were buying land------ie the arabs rioted and killed jews for reasons similar to
the reasons the KKK hanged black children-----because they were THERE and actually
DOING THINGS like other people do. Islamic law supports apartheid and segregation.
The purchase and ownership of land is restricted to MUSLIMS----

The genocide of armenians was legal in islamic law since some armenians object to
slavery to the filth of islam-------ie ----the genocide of armenians was something
like a quelling of a slave revolt

There's a job opening over at Fox, for people with your kind of homerism.

Maybe you should apply?

What exactly do you have against Fox News? They have both Liberals and Conservatives, Democrat and Republican. I know.... They believe Israel has the Right to exist. You should apply to Al Gores's ( the Democratic Hypocrite) Favorite News Outlet Wal jazeera for a Job :clap2:

There's a job opening over at Fox, for people with your kind of homerism.

Maybe you should apply?

What exactly do you have against Fox News? They have both Liberals and Conservatives, Democrat and Republican. I know.... They believe Israel has the Right to exist. You should apply to Al Gores's ( the Democratic Hypocrite) Favorite News Outlet Wal jazeera for a Job :clap2:
States don't have rights, people do.

Fox isn't a "news outlet", they're a propaganda arm for the republican party.

for those who wonder how "zionists" were violating "land rights"----the answer is
that they were buying land------ie the arabs rioted and killed jews for reasons similar to
the reasons the KKK hanged black children-----because they were THERE and actually
DOING THINGS like other people do.
For those wondering what "zionists" really were doing, a better source than our own "Tokoyo Rosie", is a famous zionist humanist living at that time and commenting on the treatment of the indigenous arab population by the settlers during the jewish migration into Palestine...

"... Ahad Ha'am warned that the settlers must under no circumstances arouse the wrath of the natives ... 'Yet what do our brethren do in Palestine? Just the very opposite! Serfs they were in the lands of the Diaspora and suddenly they find themselves in unrestricted freedom and this change has awakened in them an inclination to despotism. They treat the Arabs with hostility and cruelty, deprive them of their rights, offend them without cause and even boast of these deeds; and nobody among us opposes this despicable and dangerous inclination ...'
Let me see...
"They treat the Arabs with hostility and cruelty, deprive them of their rights, offend them without cause and even boast of these deeds;"​
...sounds like a lot of the Israeli kiss-asses on this very board.

That's what really went on back then and it's still going on now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back