🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One more reason why there will never be a " palestinian state"

Right of return to where?

I am always left somehow wondering when you say "right of return".

If there will be a Palestinian state, in a hypothetic situation, then there will be NO right of return. That'd be a no-no.
Why do you ask questions you deliberately refuse to see the answers to?

And afterwards we get the fuck out of Tel Aviv, and Jerusalem and Be'er Sheva and Eilat and Netanya and Naharia and......

All easy, Eh?

Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about.

In WB there are over 400,000 Jews. in Golan about more than 18,000. in EJ 185,000.

This is not Gush Katif when you end this in one day taking 8000 out. This in itself was a hard task, but you're talking about taking out more than 500,000 people out of their homes.

Do you know how big will the civil war be??? Why don't you stop for a moment and use your big brain here?

Do you think this is easy? Do you know how many people will fight this if they'll even THINK it can come to pass? How much blood will be spilled to save the homeland??

No, obviously, you do not. So tell you what. When you leave your home, so will they.
Palestinian's are not building illegal settlements on jewish land. There are no Palestinian checkpoints in Israel. No jewish homes are getting bulldozed down in the middle of the night by Palestinian security forces.

Since your are completely void of any sense of empathy, I realize you don't understand a single thing I just said.

"Palestinian's are not building illegal settlements on jewish land"

Ever been in the Negev?

Bet ya didn't.

Newsflesh, then. They DO. in the Dozens! in the southern district of Israel.

Right of return to where?

I am always left somehow wondering when you say "right of return".

If there will be a Palestinian state, in a hypothetic situation, then there will be NO right of return. That'd be a no-no.
Why do you ask questions you deliberately refuse to see the answers to?

I just pointed out something. Doesn't mean I do not care about your opinions. And besides, it's hardly me who says what done and goes. I just pointed out what the government thinks.

"Palestinian's are not building illegal settlements on jewish land"

Ever been in the Negev?

Bet ya didn't.

Newsflesh, then. They DO. in the Dozens! in the southern district of Israel.
Are they doing it without Israeli building permits? Because if they aren't, it's only a matter of time before they get bulldozed down. And if they are, then those settlements are completely legal.

I just pointed out something. Doesn't mean I do not care about your opinions. And besides, it's hardly me who says what done and goes. I just pointed out what the government thinks.
The "right of return" for Palestinian's is pretty well documented. It's as widely known as the jewish diaspora. So it's quite odd to claim ignorance on that issue. If you have questions about that, it's because you're not trying to find the answers.

The "right of return" for Palestinian's is pretty well documented. It's as widely known as the jewish diaspora. So it's quite odd to claim ignorance on that issue. If you have questions about that, it's because you're not trying to find the answers.

I don't have questions about THAT, but about the general logic of it, or lack of, to be exact.

Not true.

And that was not even my POINT!

I said, in case that hypothetically there WILL be a Palestinian state, it will be ALONGSIDE Israel.

There will be right of return to THAT Palestine, NOT to Israel.

Can you agree with that view?

Next point. If, in the same hypothetic situation, there will be a Palestine, ALONGSIDE Israel, to WHICH the palestinians will have the right of return, this Palestine WILL INCLUDE shelter to the Arabs of the conflict. INCLUDING the Israeli Arabs.

Agree or disagree?

Next point. If, in the same hypothetic situation, there will be a Palestine, ALONGSIDE Israel, to WHICH the palestinians will have the right of return, this Palestine WILL INCLUDE shelter to the Arabs of the conflict. INCLUDING the Israeli Arabs.

Agree or disagree?
Israeli-arabs are Israeli citizens.

Why would they live in Palestine, when Israel is their home?

And for the record, there is nothing wrong with Israeli's living in Palestine, as long as they apply for visa's, just like any other alien in a foreign country. As long as the Israeli government is not involved, it's perfectly legal.

Agree or disagree?
Israeli-arabs are Israeli citizens.

Why would they live in Palestine, when Israel is their home?

And for the record, there is nothing wrong with Israeli's living in Palestine, as long as they apply for visa's, just like any other alien in a foreign country. As long as the Israeli government is not involved, it's perfectly legal.

Israeli Jews will not want to live under Shariah laws in Palestine which will probably hate them and not treat them right.

And I am using streight logic here, again. If in Israel there are Arabs, and in PALESTINE there are Arabs, then it's not a good solution.

Instead of two countries for two nations its "two countries for the Arabs" and half one for the Jews.

Agree or disagree?

The above is not wants Abbas wants. He wants " Right of Return" to Israel within the " 67 Borders" that the Arabs have never recognized or respected. In time he's hoping that the Palestinians will eventually exceed their population and become the majority

Forum List

Back