🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One more reason why there will never be a " palestinian state"

Translation; The 67 borders that the Arabs themselves have rejected? Not going to happen. Tell us why rockets into Israel increased after Israel left Gaza immediately
I already told you on another thread, go back and read it.

And I already told you that they started to shoot rockets off immediately. Nothing to do with anything " happening". So you didn't answer my question because you cant

And afterwards we get the fuck out of Tel Aviv, and Jerusalem and Be'er Sheva and Eilat and Netanya and Naharia and......

All easy, Eh?

Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about.

In WB there are over 400,000 Jews. in Golan about more than 18,000. in EJ 185,000.

This is not Gush Katif when you end this in one day taking 8000 out. This in itself was a hard task, but you're talking about taking out more than 500,000 people out of their homes.

Do you know how big will the civil war be??? Why don't you stop for a moment and use your big brain here?

Do you think this is easy? Do you know how many people will fight this if they'll even THINK it can come to pass? How much blood will be spilled to save the homeland??

No, obviously, you do not. So tell you what. When you leave your home, so will they.

They do not care about how many get " displaced". Ironically, neither do I . It's a lot less complicated then that. Very simply, Israel is not going to go back to "borders that were ever recognized or accepted by the Arab World. In addition they want " Right of Return" and want control over some of the land within the "borders" that we're never recognized or accepted. Hope Abbas keeps on insisting. He will get nothing

Right of return to where?

I am always left somehow wondering when you say "right of return".

If there will be a Palestinian state, in a hypothetic situation, then there will be NO right of return. That'd be a no-no.

He wants " Right of Return" to Israel for any Palestinian and their descendants who want it! That would automatically mean Israel would have no control over their Borders and eventually the JEWISH MAJORITY now would eventually become the minority.

He just recently made a statement " ALL OF ISRAEL IS PALESTINE" :cuckoo:

They do not care about how many get " displaced". Ironically, neither do I . It's a lot less complicated then that. Very simply, Israel is not going to go back to "borders that were ever recognized or accepted by the Arab World. In addition they want " Right of Return" and want control over some of the land within the "borders" that we're never recognized or accepted. Hope Abbas keeps on insisting. He will get nothing

Right of return to where?

I am always left somehow wondering when you say "right of return".

If there will be a Palestinian state, in a hypothetic situation, then there will be NO right of return. That'd be a no-no.

He wants " Right of Return" to Israel for any Palestinian and their descendants who want it! That would automatically mean Israel would have no control over their Borders and eventually the JEWISH MAJORITY now would eventually become the minority.

He just recently made a statement " ALL OF ISRAEL IS PALESTINE" :cuckoo:

If you look at Olmert's peace plan, one of the reasons it was rejected by Abbas was it didn't allow for enough " refugees" to be allowed into ISRAEL !!! Just more proof he is not interested in a two state Solution :clap2:

And I already told you that they started to shoot rockets off immediately. Nothing to do with anything " happening". So you didn't answer my question because you cant
The rockets didn't start until 2001; the occupation started 37 years before that. And that hasn't ended.

The now 65 year old Arab siege of Israel's Jews started way before the "occupation."
In response to the UN's passage of Res 181 in Nov, 1947, the Arabs militarily cut-off Jerusalem's Jews from the rest of the world.

The rockets didn't start until 2001; the occupation started 37 years before that. And that hasn't ended.

It will end once the Palestinians will stop their way of terror and accept the two states solution.

You push US to accept it (and in most we do, btw) but those are the Palestinian people who object and not accept it. Most of them do not.

The now 65 year old Arab siege of Israel's Jews started way before the "occupation."
In response to the UN's passage of Res 181 in Nov, 1947, the Arabs militarily cut-off Jerusalem's Jews from the rest of the world.

1) The " occupation" that started after the Arabs initiated the War to wipe Israel off the map? Lol. 2) Even if that was true ( it's not ) does it honestly make sense to you that rocket fire should actually increase after withdrawal? So you still haven't rationally explained it

What happened to the Poll, Cynthia?

Typical ignorant response from a Pro- Palestinian who has nothing to say about increased Rocket attacks after Israel withdraws from Gaza, Abbas refusal to " negotiate", calling all of Israel " Palestine", etc. etc. :cuckoo: :clap2: :cuckoo: :eek:

And so the Pals continue to reject a negotiated settlement and continue to wallow in "refugee" squalor. Maybe it's time the UN pulls its welfare state and allows them to wallow on their own, eh? :D
The first step is the Israeli's. They need to end the occupation, economic blockade, stop building illegal settlements and get their fuckin' asses out of the West Bank, Golan Heights and East Jerusalem.

Then you can start negotiating.

I am going to make you a promise loiney Nazi. Israel will NEVER withdraw from any of those places. They were won during the war in 1967. End of story. It belongs to ISRAEL !

I am going to make you a promise loiney Nazi. Israel will NEVER withdraw from any of those places. They were won during the war in 1967. End of story. It belongs to ISRAEL !
It is illegal to acquire land by force.

It's been that way since the end of WWII.

By saying you can, is the same thing as saying it was okay for Hitler to annex Poland and that will never happen again. You fuckers will eventually get bitch-slapped back past the Green Line. That is your future. Deal with it.

If I was President, that would happen in 90 days.

It will end once the Palestinians will stop their way of terror and accept the two states solution.
They already said they would. Many times. As long as the Israeli's end the occupation and go back to the '67 borders. Israel has refused. It's up to Israel, not the Palestinian's.

1) The " occupation" that started after the Arabs initiated the War to wipe Israel off the map? Lol. 2) Even if that was true ( it's not ) does it honestly make sense to you that rocket fire should actually increase after withdrawal? So you still haven't rationally explained it
Israeli tanks rolled into Egypt, not the other way around.

Israel has started the last 6 wars they've been in.

And migrating zionist terrorism started before that.

Before the zionists migrated into the area, there was no major incidents of violence between arabs and jews. It all started with zionists, who are fuckin' assholes who deserve to get their asses kicked, big time.

It is illegal to acquire land by force.

It's been that way since the end of WWII.

By saying you can, is the same thing as saying it was okay for Hitler to annex Poland and that will never happen again. You fuckers will eventually get bitch-slapped back past the Green Line. That is your future. Deal with it.

If I was President, that would happen in 90 days.

It's " illegal" to aquire land by " force" yet it was O.K. for the Arabs to initiate the 67 War for that purpose? lol Israel did not aquire the land by " force"; They defended themselves. I was never aware that Poland attacked Germany and Hitler responded. Thanx for the History lesson you Pro- Palestinian Fucker. :cuckoo:
:clap2::clap2:

Israeli tanks rolled into Egypt, not the other way around.

Israel has started the last 6 wars they've been in.

·mi·nent
adjective \ˈi-mə-nənt\

Prior to 67 the Arabs especially Nasser promised the World they were ready to wipe Israel off the Map, surrounding Arab Countries got their Military ready at Israel's borders with their tanks and other Military equipment, Syria started to shoot even more Israelis from the Golan Heights and the Arabs sent the U.N. away. Doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to understand why

Definition of IMMINENT

: ready to take place; especially: hanging threateningly over one's head <was in imminent danger of being run over>

The Arabs initiated the War and have done so since 1948.

They already said they would. Many times. As long as the Israeli's end the occupation and go back to the '67 borders. Israel has refused. It's up to Israel, not the Palestinian's.

Khaled Mashaal Said today that Hamas will not agree to the two states solution.

If you make a poll today in Israel you'll discover most of Israelis DO support that, or at least, suport it IF and WHEN it can really be done in a fair way for Jews.

That's not the case. Hamas doesn't accept. And THEY are the ones calling the shots.

Khaled Mashaal Said today that Hamas will not agree to the two states solution.

If you make a poll today in Israel you'll discover most of Israelis DO support that, or at least, suport it IF and WHEN it can really be done in a fair way for Jews.

That's not the case. Hamas doesn't accept. And THEY are the ones calling the shots.

Israel has no intention of going back to borders that the Arabs have never accepted , respected or recognized . When there is " negotiation " it's understood nobody is going to get everything their way .Olmert offered Abbas almost everything he wanted and it was rejected. Abbas not only wants land within the borders that never existed linking Gaza and the W Bank (Something that didn't exist before obviously) but they want control over it . What gives them any right /control over any of the land within the " borders " that never existed? Tell us EXACTLY what land Abbas is willing to concede for land inside Israel . There will not be a response ; there never is

Israel has no intention of going back to borders that the Arabs have never accepted , respected or recognized . When there is " negotiation " it's understood nobody is going to get everything their way .Olmert offered Abbas almost everything he wanted and it was rejected. Abbas not only wants land within the borders that never existed linking Gaza and the W Bank (Something that didn't exist before obviously) but they want control over it . What gives them any right /control over any of the land within the " borders " that never existed? Tell us EXACTLY what land Abbas is willing to concede for land inside Israel . There will not be a response ; there never is
No one is going to allow the Israeli's to do the same thing that started WWII.

Forum List

Back