One of my FAVORITE pics. Post yours

67551773_3455199744506056_5299001478663372800_n.jpg

IMG_20190330_141744.jpg

He was still in high school and I could drag him places. We were at a banjo museum which we went to because of Kermit and Jim Henson. He was a sophomore and had a list of reasons of why he didn't really want to go. I think he was still 6'2" back then.

Last edited:
IMG_20190718_165857.jpg

Two of my favorite peeps at one of my favorite pizza joints.

I don’t get how anyone can post pics of their kids all over an internet message board after all we’ve learned about how deep the pedophile problem is in this world

I don’t get how anyone can post pics of their kids all over an internet message board after all we’ve learned about how deep the pedophile problem is in this world
I knew that there would be that one motherfucker that would pitch a fucking fit.

Good to know we got that shit over with.

I knew that there would be that one motherfucker that would pitch a fucking fit.

You gonna be ok?

You gonna be ok?
I think I will feel better if I clock you.

But that could be because you have been gone so long.

In my opinion, this beautiful precious gentleman is the best thing to ever be created by the father, the son, and the holy spirit. To me, them three musketeers couldn't have outdone themselves more. :) :) :)

2c9c64ce51b5078f64a158f37c96879a.jpg

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

You gonna be ok?

You want to clock me over an internet post that had nothing to do with you? Lol wow

You gonna be ok?

You want to clock me over an internet post that had nothing to do with you? Lol wow
-ed. Wanted. Now it's just boring.

Forum List

Back