One of the reasons Ben Franklin was so smart

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
Think about it the penny first you started it as something America could believe in and he was right what is the price of copper copper futures what was the political I don't know

Join or Die as part of our history
But not with each other

Within the Advent of calamity what is the value of copper because a pound of gold won't buy you the last loaf of bread

• Banned
Okay it's happy hour my last happy hour in Margaritaville before I head to DC

which should be pretty fuckin' fun hanging but it's filthy lobbyist and Congress people
Hanging out at the Willard and the hay-adams

Wow !!!
Can't wait to get to Washington d.c. !

everybody says that..

Which part confuses you ?

Miketx ?⁸

Because there is a George Washington survey of the swamp

but it's not in the brochure yet

Last edited:
Think about it the penny first you started it as something America could believe in and he was right what is the price of copper copper futures what was the political I don't know

Join or Die as part of our history
But not with each other

Within the Advent of calamity what is the value of copper because a pound of gold won't buy you the last loaf of bread

We Won't Succeed Unless We Secede

These days we will die if we don't separate from the tar-baby union. Amputate the gangrened GreenHead Gang arm or die from the Liberal virus.

• Banned
The meaningless jabbering in your op.
This post put you into a word territory or democrat meaningless posts..

You're in way over your head on my dreads my friend

Let me put it to you this way people are tired of non direct evasive skipping over an answer never adding content...
Would you like to discuss global warming and how much CO2 there is actually in the air right this minute...

I'll tell you who doesn't the weakest senator in the PAC Bernie Sanders

My goodness he & jane used to come into my bar in Stowe..

Will not acknowledge my challenge to debate him on climate change cuz I'm pretty sure he's wrong my own dad signed a petition of 17000 scientist in 1999 against the Kyoto Protocol and Bernie doesn't want to hear it

How about gun control Bernie do you want to talk about why Vermont has no gun laws and the lowest crime rate

What about a lectionary corruption like Kickback on videos

What about crime Vermont has one of the highest Rising incidences of hate crimes in the entire world and you will say that's under a republican governor

Bernie you crucified people that aren't you

that I'm convinced you don't like half of us

you don't like industry capitalism businesses or 6s you're a leech Bernie and I think I'm going to run against you if you run again you better think about it

you like sucking off the taxpayer...

Vermont is sick of it and You

way before the rest of the country...

You better sharpen your f****** pencil Bernie I'm coming for you

I guess this means I'm running for Vermont senator ... God help us all

But as always
I mean that in a nice way
Scott e.

Somebody has to stand up to the psychotic leftist

and I think the gun people are with me..

the military the police all the people that you taught America how to hate...

damn you... Bernie..

We'll find out how much
"feel the Bern"

loves Putin
with new emails and the videos...

we'll find out

Last edited:
This post put you into a word territory or democrat meaningless posts..

You're in way over your head on my dreads my friend

Let me put it to you this way people are tired of non direct evasive skipping over an answer never adding content...
Would you like to discuss global warming and how much CO2 there is actually in the air right this minute...

I'll tell you who doesn't the weakest senator in the PAC Bernie Sanders

My goodness he & jane used to come into my bar in Stowe..

Will not acknowledge my challenge to debate him on climate change cuz I'm pretty sure he's wrong my own dad signed a petition of 17000 scientist in 1999 against the Kyoto Protocol and Bernie doesn't want to hear it

How about gun control Bernie do you want to talk about why Vermont has no gun laws and the lowest crime rate

What about a lectionary corruption like Kickback on videos

What about crime Vermont has one of the highest Rising incidences of hate crimes in the entire world and you will say that's under a republican governor

Bernie you crucified people that aren't you

that I'm convinced you don't like half of us

you don't like industry capitalism businesses or 6s you're a leech Bernie and I think I'm going to run against you if you run again you better think about it

you like sucking off the taxpayer...

Vermont is sick of it and You

way before the rest of the country...

You better sharpen your f****** pencil Bernie I'm coming for you

I guess this means I'm running for Vermont senator ... God help us all

But as always
I mean that in a nice way
Scott e.
Well i guess ill block another mindless gibberer.

Didn't franklin say the reason he was always inventing stuff was because he was lazy and was trying to speed up his work or something along those lines?

Didn't franklin say the reason he was always inventing stuff was because he was lazy and was trying to speed up his work or something along those lines?

SOURCE ME ! I love anything to do with Ben

Forum List

Back