One special room

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Our photo team shot the Trumps on the lush grounds of their Florida estate, and I interviewed them about how happy their first year of marriage had been. When we took a break for the then-very-pregnant Melania to go upstairs and change wardrobe for more photos, Donald wanted to show me around the mansion. There was one ā€œtremendousā€ room in particular, he said, that I just had to see.

We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds he was pushing me against the wall and forcing his tongue down my throat.

Now, Iā€™m a tall, strapping girl who grew up wrestling two giant brothers. I even once sparred with Mike Tyson. It takes a lot to push me. But Trump is much bigger ā€” a looming figure ā€” and he was fast, taking me by surprise and throwing me off balance. I was stunned. And I was grateful when Trumpā€™s longtime butler burst into the room a minute later, as I tried to unpin myself.

The butler informed us that Melania would be down momentarily, and it was time to resume the interview.

I was still in shock and remained speechless as we both followed him to an outdoor patio overlooking the grounds. In those few minutes alone with Trump, my self-esteem crashed to zero. How could the actions of one man make me feel so utterly violated? Iā€™d been interviewing A-list celebrities for over 20 years, but what heā€™d done was a first. Did he think Iā€™d be flattered?

I tried to act normal. I had a job to do, and I was determined to do it. I sat in a chair that faced Trump, who waited for his wife on a loveseat. The butler left us, and I fumbled with my tape recorder. Trump smiled and leaned forward.

ā€œYou know weā€™re going to have an affair, donā€™t you?ā€ he declared, in the same confident tone he uses when he says heā€™s going to make America great again. ā€œHave you ever been to Peter Lugerā€™s for steaks? Iā€™ll take you. Weā€™re going to have an affair, Iā€™m telling you.ā€ He also referenced the infamous cover of the New York Post during his affair with Marla Maples.

ā€œYou remember,ā€ he said. ā€œā€˜Best Sex I Ever Had.ā€™ ā€

Melania walked in just then, serene and glowing. Donald instantly reverted back to doting husband mode, as if nothing had happened, and we continued our interview about their wedded bliss. I nodded at his hollow words and smiled at his jokes, but I was nauseated. It didnā€™t seem to register to him in the slightest that what heā€™d done might have hurt or offended me, or his wife.

An hour later, I was back at my hotel. My shock began to wear off and was replaced by anger. I kept thinking, Why didnā€™t I slug him? Why couldnā€™t I say anything?

fits right in with ..

I just start kissing them,ā€ he said to Bush. ā€œItā€™s like a magnet. Just kiss. I donā€™t even wait. And when youā€™re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.ā€

Physically Attacked by Donald Trump ā€“ a PEOPLE Writerā€™s Own Harrowing Story

Last edited:
no wonder Hannity 'likes' The Donald sooooooooooo much .... he's been to the special interview room.

That's right about the time Trump was boasting to Billy Bush he grabs women by the pussy.

The bus tape was made a few months after he married Melania, and while she was pregnant.

That's right about the time Trump was boasting to Billy Bush he grabs women by the pussy.

The bus tape was made a few months after he married Melania, and while she was pregnant.

Melania's covering for Donnie like Hillary covered for Bill.

Forum List

Back