One weird feeling.. :/

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
So my buddy hung himself on August 2nd. He was found last Friday morning. There was a lot of talk about it being a homicide.
1. he hung himself in the middle of town. 20 ft from a house and about 120 feet from a restaurant and a big bank.
2. The last person to see him alive got caught by a restaurant regular(small town so people might eat all three meals in the diner lol) coming out of that tree line 2 or 3 times in the last couple of weeks.
3. He got on meth real bad and so was that guy I mentioned.
4. 2 days before he went missing, he posted pics on facebook of them two. the day he went missing the guy posted "I just went from crazy to full blown psycho" and 2 days later "that's what you get MFer. Bitch wont stab me in the back again!!!"
5. Why in the fuck would he be out in that tree line? I thought he killed him a while back and tried to make it look like suicide.. IDK the guy is fuckin strung out. If he didn't, that means he knew he there...

ANYWAYS, I have this weird feeling. I feel like I wish he would have gotten murdered. I want to feel like my child hood friend wasn't that goddamn selfish. He has 2 young kids. He might have been ill, but those kids KNEW they were his number one priority. And now they are TORN. Some asshole kid at school even told his boy that his dad hung himself because he was a drug head..
His brother died 6 years ago in a car wreck. His mother cant walk, barely talk and has nothing or no one now. I don't even think she is going to the memorial.
I have never felt a feeling like this. I feel like the feeling is just, but still.
Does this make sense? Maybe his illness had more to do with it than anything? IDK.. Shit...
Its like, now, I am actually mad at him.
I cant stop thinking of his mom and those poor kids :(

I've never done meth and I am so glad. It makes people crazy. I am sorry for the weird vibes the situation is giving you. I'll say some prayers hoping you get peace about it. Sounds like a really bizarre and upsetting situation.

I've never done meth and I am so glad. It makes people crazy. I am sorry for the weird vibes the situation is giving you. I'll say some prayers hoping you get peace about it. Sounds like a really bizarre and upsetting situation.
It is. I have had many a friends die in my short life. But never one that killed himself..
What makes it worse, he was 90% skeleton. They only way they were able to identify him(before the medical and dental records) was his sons baseball jersey he was wearing.
Thank you Drifter.

It is. I have had many a friends die in my short life. But never one that killed himself..
What makes it worse, he was 90% skeleton. They only way they were able to identify him(before the medical and dental records) was his sons baseball jersey he was wearing.
Thank you Drifter.

It's horrible TNHarley. In June 2013 my sister killed herself. It was real awful. The story you tell is so disturbing. It's traumatizing and so sad to feel like all this time and nobody really checked in on him, I am sure some people feel guilty and horrible for his family too. All you can do is pray for him and the family now. :smiliehug:

Thank you Drifter.

It's horrible TNHarley. In June 2013 my sister killed herself. It was real awful. The story you tell is so disturbing. It's traumatizing and so sad to feel like all this time and nobody really checked in on him, I am sure some people feel guilty and horrible for his family too. All you can do is pray for him and the family now. :smiliehug:
I forgot to mention that when he went missing, people thought he was running from the law. So nobody freaked out.. he had a warrant for his arrest.

My Condolences. I lost many friends last year. It's pretty tough going.
I have lost a few friends. I mean, its life.. But this was fucked up.. Maybe more mad than anything..

Help me out here. He was hung AUGUST 2nd in the middle of town and no one finds him until last Friday? That is 103 days.

Help me out here. He was hung AUGUST 2nd in the middle of town and no one finds him until last Friday? That is 103 days.
YES. And within close proximity to the bank, a diner and a home!
Almost none of it makes sense..
Also, he wasn't even really "hanging". He was slumped over on his knees.... don't ask.

I'm sorry for your loss. My brother was getting into meth around the same time my mother died. I told him that if I ever found out he was cooking in the same house as my niece that I would kill him. He ended up getting arrested for cooking in an abandoned house, but a police investigation found that he had been cooking around my niece as well. I wrote him off, and haven't talked to him for over 3 years now. This fucking guy was actually asking people at my mother's funeral to buy him Sudafed so he could cook. That shit can really destroy a person's brain.

So my buddy hung himself on August 2nd. He was found last Friday morning. There was a lot of talk about it being a homicide.
1. he hung himself in the middle of town. 20 ft from a house and about 120 feet from a restaurant and a big bank.
2. The last person to see him alive got caught by a restaurant regular(small town so people might eat all three meals in the diner lol) coming out of that tree line 2 or 3 times in the last couple of weeks.
4. 2 days before he went missing, he posted pics on facebook of them two. the day he went missing the guy posted "I just went from crazy to full blown psycho" and 2 days later "that's what you get MFer. Bitch wont stab me in the back again!!!"
5. Why in the fuck would he be out in that tree line? I thought he killed him a while back and tried to make it look like suicide.. IDK the guy is fuckin strung out. If he didn't, that means he knew he there...

ANYWAYS, I have this weird feeling. I feel like I wish he would have gotten murdered. I want to feel like my child hood friend wasn't that goddamn selfish. He has 2 young kids. He might have been ill, but those kids KNEW they were his number one priority. And now they are TORN. Some asshole kid at school even told his boy that his dad hung himself because he was a drug head..
His brother died 6 years ago in a car wreck. His mother cant walk, barely talk and has nothing or no one now. I don't even think she is going to the memorial.
I have never felt a feeling like this. I feel like the feeling is just, but still.
Does this make sense? Maybe his illness had more to do with it than anything? IDK.. Shit...

He killed himself in August and was just found Friday! Yikes! How did that go unnoticed for so long? :eek: That's more than 3 months!!!

I'm sorry for your loss. My brother was getting into meth around the same time my mother died. I told him that if I ever found out he was cooking in the same house as my niece that I would kill him. He ended up getting arrested for cooking in an abandoned house, but a police investigation found that he had been cooking around my niece as well. I wrote him off, and haven't talked to him for over 3 years now. This fucking guy was actually asking people at my mother's funeral to buy him Sudafed so he could cook. That shit can really destroy a person's brain.
Fuckin fries it man. It really does...
I am sorry about your brother.. I hope your niece is doing well!

He killed himself in August and was just found Friday! Yikes! How did that go unnoticed for so long? :eek: That's more than 3 months!!!
I know! That what makes it so fucked up.. How did those people live 20 feet away from his body NOT smell or see him? I know trash stinks but goddamn...

I know! That what makes it so fucked up.. How did those people live 20 feet away from his body NOT smell or see him? I know trash stinks but goddamn...

That's fucked up, dude. Sorry about that. :(

It's important to remember that those people who do these things are sick and not thinking clearly. I like to use as an example when a person throws him or herself in front of a moving train. A person has to be pretty desperate and "out of it" to do something like that, no? :)

Addiction of any kind is a wicked and ruthless beast.

My second husband killed himself in a drunken stupor while on a 3 month alcoholic binge...he had cut himself and bled out...my mother was the one that found him.

Sorry for your loss, suicide is so tough on those that are left. Do me a huge favor TN, be there for his mom. Parents are never the same after a loss of a child and a suicide, the guilt a mother or father will put on themselves is unwarranted however they will carry guilt until they die.

Take care.

Forum List

Back