One white police officer killed two seriously injured in ambush

Youre only concerned because the officer is white? I ask because the article doesnt say anything about him being white.

Youre only concerned because the officer is white? I ask because the article doesnt say anything about him being white.

Appears to be white.

1591511565136.png

You only care about floyd because he’s black

any game libs invent others can learn to play
Nope. If that was the case I wouldnt have said shit when those fucking pigs pushed down that old white dude and cracked his skull.

Nope. If that was the case I wouldnt have said shit when those fucking pigs pushed down that old white dude and cracked his skull.
The fact that the old white dude is a guilt-ridden white liberal was the deciding factor I’m sure

He was gumming up the works for your side

The fact that the old white dude is a guilt-ridden white liberal was the deciding factor I’m sure

Can you elaborate? I really like it when you break these kind of things down.
What more can I say?

Floyd represents a chance for trump haters to score some points against the man they hate most

What more can I say?

Floyd represents a chance for trump haters to score some points against the man they hate most

Really? Fascinating. How so?

What more can I say?

Because of the propagated lie that trump is racist.

When someone becomes a cop they accept the fact that they might be killed while on duty. It is part of the job. Same thing with the fire Dept. Part of the job.
An ordinary citizen, should not have to accept it.
We should not have to feel like when we leave for work in the morning we might not return home.
THAT IS WHY WE HAVE POLICE. TO PROTECT US.
So we don't have to feel like that.
THIS IS NO GAME.

What more can I say?

Do you have any thoughts of your own to add, or do you just want to play 20 Questions with me?

Last edited:

When someone becomes a cop they accept the fact that they might be killed while on duty. It is part of the job. Same thing with the fire Dept. Part of the job.
An ordinary citizen, should not have to accept it.
We should not have to feel like when we leave for work in the morning we might not return home.
THAT IS WHY WE HAVE POLICE. TO PROTECT US.
So we don't have to feel like that.
THIS IS NO GAME.
Ok

watch this video and answer two questions

should the white cop be treated like this?

and is the black woman a racist?

Forum List

Back