One World Together At Home Raises 127.9 Million For Virus Relief Efforts

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
It was an 8 hour event all over the world.

Lady Gaga organized it and called it a letter of love to everyone.

We are really in this together. I'm glad to see people coming together to work together to help stop this pandemic.

I recorded it last night when it aired in America. It wasn't the whole 8 hours but it is very good and helped me to feel better and have hope.

8 hours! I'm glad I watched Colombo reruns. It's sad when the best thing on television is a show where everyone in it is dead.

Of course we aren't all in this together. Half of us wants to economically rape the other half and feed the carcass to invaders that just slithered across the border. There is nothing more asinine than "we are all in this together" unless it is the disgusting and saccharine " stay safe and be well".

Be well John Spartan.

It was an 8 hour event all over the world.

Lady Gaga organized it and called it a letter of love to everyone.

We are really in this together. I'm glad to see people coming together to work together to help stop this pandemic.

I recorded it last night when it aired in America. It wasn't the whole 8 hours but it is very good and helped me to feel better and have hope.

What ever do you mean we’re all in this together?

Too Funny;

Globalists try to replace the money the USA stopped... I guess the donor list will suffice to expose the globalists inside the US and across the world..

While Trump continues his takeover bid of the US government, he is finding it difficult to quash the opposition

You can control some of the people some of the time but not all the people. This concert shows that the spirit of giving lives on and Trump's hyped fear mongering and finger pointing is destine to be a stain in the history books. Trump literally make Darth Vader look wicked versus the lack of morality in Trump.

8 hours! I'm glad I watched Colombo reruns. It's sad when the best thing on television is a show where everyone in it is dead.

Of course we aren't all in this together. Half of us wants to economically rape the other half and feed the carcass to invaders that just slithered across the border. There is nothing more asinine than "we are all in this together" unless it is the disgusting and saccharine " stay safe and be well".

Be well John Spartan.
I second this, especially what you say about things that consist of people who are not even here anymore.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a dedicated and die hard fan of Steve Sanders from the Oak Ridge Boys act)

P.S. Sadly "We are in this together." only went for eight years where Steve was concerned. Three years later, being shut out completely by so many people only led him to committing suicide. I hope that he has haunted those who flipped their finger at him ever since.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back