One Year Later Democrats Have Not Taxed the Rich, Why?

Neither party supports taking anything away from them self's. who voted no on increases to mim wage over the years? who in congress voted yes every time for pay increases for them self's? Is it possible that a very large numbers of congress members from both party's work for them self's more power & there donors?

Why have we not taxed the rich?

Because not a single Republican would vote for it...and then there's Manchin and Sinema

All the rich people in Congress are liberals.

Are you trying to say there are no rich Repubs in Congress?

Really?

1641761299198.png

Not to change the topic, but I just saw this....there is a guy in Congress worth a negative 12 million dollars

1641761366844.png

And there it is. Proof that you believe that the Government has the right to take from me whatever they want. You don't get it. My money is always MY money, even when it's in the form of taxes. The Federal Government works for ME, I don't work for them.
Read the Constitution
Congress has the power to levy taxes on income

Been doing it long before you were born

Who wants to pay into endless social programs. Its time to make and force our tyrannical govt to do without. They've been stealing for too long.

Hey Bozo, the last tax "reform" - LOL - was passed by the Republican lame duck H. or Rep. under Ryan who then cut and ran and signed by trump in 2017,
Biden will raise your taxes, and you'll look at him with heart eyes and say, "Thank you sir, may I have another?"

Congress has the power to lay and collect taxes on income

So the answer is no, all your income is not yours
Praise Government, who so generously allows us to keep a little money that all belongs to Government!

And there it is. Proof that you believe that the Government has the right to take from me whatever they want. You don't get it. My money is always MY money, even when it's in the form of taxes. The Federal Government works for ME, I don't work for them.
SILENCE HERETIC! BLASPHEMER! OUTCAST UNCLEAN!

There, covered that for you, Rightwinger.

Read the Constitution

Would that be from the Federal Reserve Act? 1913! The ugliness of Fiat Currencies is the negative side.

Praise Government, who so generously allows us to keep a little money that all belongs to Government!
We the People created a more perfect union

A Government of the People, by the People and for the People

We the People created a more perfect union

A Government of the People, by the People and for the People
The Government's Prayer

Our Government in D.C.,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy nanny state come
Thy mandate be done
On flyover country as it is in the coasts.
Give us this month our monthly check,
And audit us our trespasses,
As we file suit against those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into liberty,
But deliver us from ourselves.
For thine is the oligarchy,
And the power, and the glory,
Forever and ever.
Amen.

Read the Constitution

I never denied that congress has the right to collect income tax. I'm talking about the mindset of Democrats. You also haven't responded to my point about being taxed to pay for government pensions that aren't mentioned in the Constitution.

I never denied that congress has the right to collect income tax. I'm talking about the mindset of Democrats. You also haven't responded to my point about being taxed to pay for government pensions that aren't mentioned in the Constitution.
God
That is stupid

You haven’t read the Constitution have you?

Forum List

Back